Page 496 of 540 FirstFirst ... 396446471486493494495496497498499506521 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 8097

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by dancingbelle View Post
    Just sent in my electronic submission today wish me luck!
    good luck!! I sent mine in today too, let us know what happens!

I am debating going to the Atlanta auditions, but my primary goal is on the singing auditions at Walt Disney world I will let you guys know congrats savannah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paradise959 View Post
    I am debating going to the Atlanta auditions, but my primary goal is on the singing auditions at Walt Disney world I will let you guys know congrats savannah!!!
    Best of luck!

Thank you!!

eep I'm sending in my electronic audition tonight!!!

Did you girls wear natural make up or none??

I did natural makeup! Sending pixie dust your way!

I wore natural makeup to my last audition which I got to the end of

I'm so nervous about the singing auditions!! I always get SO nervous singing.

Thank you!! You too! If I post a picture in a few, can you guys tell me what you think before I send it in??
    ah singing auditions are so scary no matter what it's for!

I'm going to send in an electronic application too.

I auditioned for tinkerbell back in January at WDW. I was crushed when I was cut the first round. I was shocked that I took it so hard, but I was in a bad place emotionally at that time anyway. I thought I killed the audition and the girls on both sides of me were selected. But anyway, I'm good now and at peace with the whole situation. But I'm going to send this application again, because why not?! lol

That's too bad I hope you get through this time!

Hello everyone! Newbie on the scene! I saw that ya'll have submitted electronic auditions, I sent mine in on Sunday. It is absolutely killing me that I have to wait! Anywho, I was a CP back in 2010 and loved my time at WDW. I made a pledge that if I ever got the chance to work in Disney entertainment, I would return to Disney World. I am hoping that this is my chance! I am also attending the auditions in Dallas on March 15th. Is anyone going to be there?

Sooooooo I have a friend who submitted yesterday and she already found out it was a no….. I submitted before her and yeah and I JUST WANT TO KNOW. I'm so impatient hahah. Suspense kills me. So yeah. There's that. Carry on.

So does anybody know what the next step in an electronic submission is? I've tried to research an answer, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Also, I don't know if this helps anyone, but while I was in the college program they held auditions for Vidia and Rapunzel. It was very exciting because Tangle had not come out yet, but yet they were auditioning for her! I remember that they just lined us up and walked down the rows looking at us. Each casting director held a picture of a girl in costume with a list of " what to look for." For Vidia it said something like pointier nose and oval eyes. For Rapunzel it said big eyes, heart snap face and youthful.
    I forced one of my guy friends to come with me and can you believe that he was chosen for Flynn! I was so excited for him!
    The reason I share this is that the casting directors all have their opinion on how they want to interpret those few qualities, so don't sell yourself short or stress out! If that is all that they are going on, who knows what they are looking for! Haha!

Hi!

Do you think I could have possibilities to be chosen as a face-character? And if yes, which one? (I'm going to go to the castings when I'm 18, so in 3 years)

I'm 15 years old finnish girl, I speak english, swedish and finnish (and I'm going to study french 3 years in high school), I've danced ballet my whole life (12 years now), I'm 170 cm tall, have long blond hair, green eyes, and normal weight.

What do you think? What do they want?

Oh and I have performed in many dance shows

Quote Originally Posted by wannabeprincesss View Post
    Hi!

Do you think I could have possibilities to be chosen as a face-character? And if yes, which one? (I'm going to go to the castings when I'm 18, so in 3 years)

I'm 15 years old finnish girl, I speak english, swedish and finnish (and I'm going to study french 3 years in high school), I've danced ballet my whole life (12 years now), I'm 170 cm tall, have long blond hair, green eyes, and normal weight.

What do you think? What do they want?
    You should definitely give the auditions a go! You sound like a great fit for Disneyland Paris. Knowing both English and French is something they look for when casting their face roles. Also your background in dance will really help! I hear they tend to look for strong dancers because their face characters do both parades, and meet and greets.

As for hair and eye color, that doesn't matter since you'll be wearing wigs and eye contacts for the face characters. Also you're at a good height for any of the princesses.<3 so you should definitely give it a try when you turn 18. You never know!