Page 498 of 525 FirstFirst ... 398448473488495496497498499500501508523 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 7874

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

I got my response today about the electronic submissions asking me to come and see them in person!! I think that's a good thing?? It was very positive and ended with:
    "We hope to see you soon!Disney Parks Talent Casting"
    and they said they would love to meet in person! I think the emails are very random! They did say they are having a team look at them, so maybe they go over the submissions once, and if they are unsure they come back a few times?
    as they say in theatre: No news is Good news! (because it's not a no haha)

Cali <3, But You'll find me in Agrabah sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by wendydaarling View Post
    I got my response today about the electronic submissions asking me to come and see them in person!! I think that's a good thing?? It was very positive and ended with:
    and they said they would love to meet in person! I think the emails are very random! They did say they are having a team look at them, so maybe they go over the submissions once, and if they are unsure they come back a few times?
    Sounds exciting! I'm pretty sure it's good because if it was bad I don't think they'd be asking to see you in the first place. :P Congrats!
    Princess Jasmine's trainee

That's great! Congratulations. Yes I think they review people as a team. They may ask you to attend one of the upcoming CP auditions!

So exciting!! Break a leg girl! You've got this.
    I'll let you all know when I hear something… fingers crossed!
    Sending faith, trust, and pixie dust to everyone else who is still waiting to get more info, too!!

Omg congratulations wendydaarling!! Let us know then what they said when will you meet them?

I was doing some "research" and found an awesome video series on YouTube! Even if you're not wanting to become a face character, it is still interesting!
    search: Confession of a Retired Princess and Confession of a Retired Princess part 2
    It's fun to hear straight from the mouth of a previous Snow White and Jasmine what it was like to be a Disney Princess!
    Congrats Wendydaarling!

Quote Originally Posted by cpalum2010 View Post
    I was doing some "research" and found an awesome video series on YouTube! Even if you're not wanting to become a face character, it is still interesting!
    search: Confession of a Retired Princess and Confession of a Retired Princess part 2
    It's fun to hear straight from the mouth of a previous Snow White and Jasmine what it was like to be a Disney Princess!
    Congrats Wendydaarling!
    I've seen those! They are really interesting!

• ^_~.

Congrats Wendydaarling, I hope your in-person audition goes well! I can't believe how fast everyone was notified whether they made it or not. Last time, it was weeks before anyone was contacted, and the wait was excruciating!
    I didn't get a submission in for this one. My free time was unexpectedly eaten up by work, and I just couldn't find a moment to get any pictures taken. Next time, for sure ^-^.

Congrats Wendydaarling!
    They are good videos (even though they exacerbated my age anxieties :P) They have a lot of helpful information. Definitely a good watch for any face character hopefuls.

• Under that tree again!

I am going to refer these two post linked below back to this thread. Lots of really helpful posters here to help people reach for their dreams.

Cruise Singers and Character Performer Auditions

Disneyland talent casting
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Anyone heard back from the electronic auditions? After seeing Frozen win big at the Oscars, I would absolutely die to get to be apart of all that magic!
    : )

Anyone heard back from the electronic auditions? After seeing Frozen win big at the Oscars, I would absolutely die to get to be apart of all that magic!
    : )
    Nope. Still refreshing my email like a crazy person! Hopefully sometime today….!!

Oh and on Frozen's wins….I cried so many happy tears!

Being a former Cast Member all my current CM friends were going crazy on Facebook! Haha! It just reminds me of how special the Disney family is and how special it is to have been once apart of it... And hopefully again! Haha!

Awe that's so sweet to hear!! I just love Disney and it's magic. I bet it's so hard to work at Disney and then leave and work in the real world! I'm sure you'll get back in!

I wonder if they use the same dance routine for all the CP/ Full Time character auditions? The last audition (2010) we did a dance routine to the remix version of "Someday My Prince Will Come." I know that my roommates from Ohio had the same audition dance as me, which I auditioned in Austin, TX. It would be interesting to hear any feedback about the routine!

I was just reviewing my electronic submission... Did anybody else receive an " out of office" e-mail in return? It said the following, so I just assumed that they still received my submission.

OUT OF OFFICE:
    "Thank you for contacting Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Talent Casting.

If you recently submitted for the Disney Virtual Audition, we appreciate your patience as the team reviews each submission. This process may take several weeks, but rest assured that everyone will receive a response with the outcome of their audition."

Should I be worried that they did not receive my submission? Thanks!