Page 500 of 547 FirstFirst ... 400450475490497498499500501502503510525 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 8204

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Congrats to both of you! I got an email saying I wasn't a fit at this time for the characters casting for the electronic submission, but they want me to come to one of the upcoming full time auditions to be considered for others. So not completely positive, but not completely negative either!

AAH congrats to you both!! And good luck!

englishjade, I got the same email. So I'm hoping that means they are looking for other face characters besides those three at these auditions. If not, then I'm praying for them needing lots of fur characters!!xD

Congrats, guys! Good luck!

Hi everyone!

WDW has started its casting "tour" for the College Program and full-time performers!!! (Parade, face, and fur)

Alot of CPers have posted about their audtion experience but I am auditioning for the full-time. I just wanted to know about anyone's experience who has audtion for FT positions. Most accepted CPs hear back within 2-4 weeks after their audition, how long did you wait (rejected or accepted)? Did you feel like your posibilities of being notice were increased or decreased because it was combined with future CPs? How did you know if you were pulled for face? On what note did you're audition end?

I'll be auditioning soon on Sunday in NYC and know of potential CPs flying in or driving 8+ hours just to audition. Luckily,I'm just a hop and a skip away but I expect there to be EASILY over 250 people. My nerves are starting to kick in! AAAH!

Thanks everyone! And...
    GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AUDITIONING!!! BREAK A LEG!!

PrincessPaula: I've been to a few CP auditions. Only the CPs will hear that they were rejected. For us who are going as full time, we will only hear if we pass. They will probably have an initial cut so you'll go in, get a number, and they'll measure your height. You'll do a simple dance routine and then they'll cut the majority. After that, you'll fill out a sheet with your information, like if you're CP or full time. You'll go through an animation round, a harder dance round, and then they'll take the really good dancers for parade dances. For face, I've heard of some people getting pulled and fitted, but they also take your picture at the audition and can electronically fit wigs on it later. I had a friend get casted from the CP audition as a face friend and she was never pulled or notified, it was a surprise when she showed up for her CP. I've been to both Orlando and CP auditions and I feel like my chances are much greater at CP. In Orlando, you attend an audition for one thing. In a CP audition, they are looking for everyone and everything (parades, face, fur, shows, etc.). If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me! Break a leg. I'm going on Tuesday to the one in Louisville.

Good luck to everyone auditioning today in Orlando! I still have to wait 11 days... Ugh!

Ahhh Harpist I'm going in Louisville, also!
    Dream a dream, a fantastical wish.

LittleMissAriel: We should meet up! I'm taking a friend with me too.

Harpist: Yes we should!!

Anyone who went to the Orlando audition today and any others coming up PLEEEAASE update us!! So curious on how it went!

Harpist1991: Thanks for responding! I have no idea they sometimes do fitting. I thought that was only in Orlando just because of all the costumes, sizes, and pieces that wou'd have carry around.

Has anyone here been called back later on with-in the 6 month period after audtioning? like 4-5 months later

The girl I know who was fitted at an audition was able to wear the wig and top only. I think they only travel with them when they're desperate. Almost everyone I've heard of who got called was called for the cruise line right away.

San Francisco it's your turn! Good luck and Break a leg to all who are auditioning today!

So I've been reading and watching some people's audition experiences. One thing I have noticed is how each audition has a different schedule. Some measure you at the beginning and some measure in the second round. Some do a dance and some do a parade type march. Some do animation in the first round and some do animation in the second round.
    Has anyone auditioned on the current audition tour? If so, I'm not looking for "cheats," I'm just interested in the order of events of the audition.
    Thanks!

cpalum-

From my experience, at the larger CP auditions with, say, more than 100 people or so, they'll start with the short parade march, make an initial cut, and then continue on to the harder dance & animation. At my CP audition last year there were around 90 of us and we got measured and filled out paperwork, got our pictures taken, and then immediately proceeded into the hard dance/animation round. Some people were then kept afterwards for face pictures & some for another more difficult dance that was videotaped. The casting directors announced that this was not a "cut" and that not making it to that didn't mean we didn't get entertainment, so who knows (whew my grammar is horrible right now, excuse me!).

After talking to a girl who attended the very first CP audition of this tour (in Orlando a few days ago), she said they started with the easier, parade march style short dance. She didn't give me much detail on the process (she didn't make it past that first round and I didn't wanna keep pressing her for info cause I knew she was upset), so I'm not sure if they got measured and such before this, but I would assume so. She did say the parade march was one she had never seen used before, and it included skipping, pivots, a jazz square, and something she called the pony? I would assume she means the 60s style alternating hop steps, but I am certainly not a dancer so if anyone has any more info on this or how this pony could be put into an across the floor routine, please let us know!! She did say a ton of people were cut after this "easy" (her words) dance.

Hi! Is anyone going to the audition in Columbus tomorrow morning? I'm still debating on whether or not I should go! I probably wouldn't be able to work full-time anyways because I'm in college. Does anyone know who they are currently casting for? I'm 5'0", so I definitely couldn't be pulled for anyone other than Wendy, Alice, or Tink!