Page 501 of 531 FirstFirst ... 401451476491498499500501502503504511526 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 7952

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

You could always do the college program! They have needed girls in your height range lately, I would go for it!

I hope you went to the audition. :] You don't have to keep your full time status for that long, usually in entertainment they're willing to work with you, so you could do full time this summer and then back down to part time until winter break. Also a pony is sort of a sideways step-ball-change. Nothing too difficult to figure out for non-dancers. I've probably been to five or six auditions where the parade routine is the first stage. Three times it was exactly the same, but recently they've been switching it up a bit, adding ponies or grape vines. Usually the first four standard marching steps and the jazz square are always in there. I've danced my whole life, so for me it's easy to pick up, but I've seen non-dancers with big smiles make it past that round plenty of times. :]

Hi friends!!

Yesterday at the CP/Full time audition (I was going for general recruitment/full time) I made it through both cuts & filled out paperwork. I made it to the "end" of the audition, but wasn't asked to stay to be filmed dancing or take face pictures. All of us in that scenario were of course put into the pool. Does anyone know the likelihood of being pulled from the pool this time? I was measured at 5'1.5 and I already work for the company, not sure if that helps..

I was in the fur pool last year & never called, I know how unlikely it is to get out of the pool, but not sure if this is different since they're holding a fur audition in a couple weeks in Orlando looking for my height range, and since they advertised needing full time character performers.

I just want to know if it is completely unrealistic to wait for a call! Thank you
    Dream a dream, a fantastical wish.

Did you find the dance routines to be hard? That is what I'm most nervous about. I am not a dancer by nature or nurture... Haha!! I've played every sport imaginable and I hope that helps me in the end! Congrats on making it to the end of the audition! That is extremely exciting and you should feel great about it whatever the outcome! : )

cpalum - I actually even messed up the beginning parade march and so did my little sister, and we still made it through (I'm guessing because of our continuous smiles and goofy facials/energy), but I didn't find it hard! Even the last round dance wasn't outrageous, but lots of people there thought it was very hard! I am not a dancer at all and I managed to do alright!

Awesome thanks!! Hey I guess if I can do a volleyball approach step, I can do a jazz square! (hopefully) ; )

Anyone going to the Atlanta audition this weekend? I'm trying to find someone to share a hotel room with. My mom is having panic attacks about me going to Atlanta on my own. She read about some human trafficking going on recently and she's freaked out bad. So if anyone needs a audition roomie for the day, please let me know asap! Thanks!

I did the CP auditions last semester for full time and made it through all the cuts and then was asked to stay for extra pictures. My 6 months in up next month and I have yet to hear anything so it doesn't seem like it's in the cards :\ usually, if they really want you, you'll hear within 2 weeks of the audition. But if you don't hear don't worry, I knows girl who didn't hear anything for months then she was finally hired at the very end of her 6 months!

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Usually a dance cut. Most technically challenging choreography of any Disney audition I've been to (done all except Paris). Last time they did the same routine for the dancer and character auditions and said you'd be considered for both during the dancer one, which is a polite way of saying you were already dismissed for both, but they wouldn't stop you from coming back.
    the-american-mystery-deepens.tumblr.com

Good news and bad news..

Bad news is I got cut after the first round.:/ But it's all good! I had a blast and met so many awesome people! And I'm really proud of how did. My previous auditions were horrible because I flailed around and couldn't keep a smile on my face haha. But this time round, I really surprised myself at how well I danced. I also noticed the casting directors looking at me for longer than normal! Now my want for his has increased 110%! I'm determined to keep at it!

And the good news is that as soon as I finish saving up for a car(hopefully by May), I'm moving down to Orlando with a friend so I can have more chances to audition!

So hopefully my time is coming! And I'm praying for everyone who made it through all the rounds! I hope you hear good news in the next couple of weeks!<3

Was anyone at the Atlanta audition and found out what happened after the second dance/animation cut? I made I through the first round and was put into the pool, but didn't get asked to stay after the harder dance round. I thought they said they were not telling anyone about possible face casting results the same day and would notify later?
    Last edited by Mouseketeerelle; 03-16-2014 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Misspelling

Mouseketeerelle-

I wasn't at ATL but I asked my friend who was and this is what she said-

"Oh yeah notifying anyone happens way later. They asked about 40 of us to stay after and half went and got filmed dancing and the other half got their pictures taken for face and that was it. I was THE last person to leave and they said now everyone waits"

LittleMissAriel-

So if I didn't make the second cut after the dance/animation portion does that mean that I am not being considered for face? Are they people who stayed after the second dance portion considered over me for face?

Mouseketeerelle- don't worry, if you filled out paperwork & got a picture taken it's always possible you could get face! If they like your face, it doesn't matter who got extra pics taken or not! I know of a girl from my CP who didn't get extra pictures taken and was immediately approved in a princess role upon arriving in Orlando Disney is so unpredictable, no one who made it through all the cuts has any kind of advantage!