Page 502 of 534 FirstFirst ... 2402452477492499500501502503504505512527 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 8000

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Oh I really hope so! I would have loved to do face and fur!

Hey guys! So I went to a character host audition last week for cast members and I made it all the way through and got the call today that I officially got it! I can't wait to be apart of the entertainment team hopefully this will my 'foot in the door' to face! I'm also going to Walt Disney world next week so it's been a pretty awesome week! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by alessa View Post
    Hey guys! So I went to a character host audition last week for cast members and I made it all the way through and got the call today that I officially got it! I can't wait to be apart of the entertainment team hopefully this will my 'foot in the door' to face! I'm also going to Walt Disney world next week so it's been a pretty awesome week! Lol
    Character host? What is that? Is that the same thing as a "furry"?

AHHH CONGRATS!! Thats amazing! Best 'foot in the door' job you could possibly have because you get amazing hands on experience with the characters!

A character host is the person who is with the character and makes sure they're safe and what not and thank you cranberry!! I'm really excited! I can't wait to be apart of the entertainment team

Congrats!
    Last edited by DancerGirl; 03-31-2014 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DancerGirl View Post
    Congrats to you!

I had a few questions for anyone who would have any information! I am a very well trained dancer, and I went to the CP audition tour! I was auditioning for full-time employment, NOT CP. I made it through all the rounds, and I was told that I could be called within the next 6months if a job opens up. I feel like I did a fantastic job at the audition and the choreographer seemed to really love me! I auditioned on March 7th, and I was wondering when I could hear back from them? How will I hear back (call or email)? What is the likelyhood that I will get contacted?
    I have a friend who is entertainment now. She said she heard back exactly 3 weeks after her audition.

How did everyone else's auditions go? I want to hear all the news. I made it through until the last round and had my picture taken. But I haven't heard anything yet.

DancerGirl, I've made it through a few dance auditions, so I'll share what I know. I've made it to the last 5 dancers at auditions at Disney World twice (top 15 once too). I haven't heard anything back during the six months for two of them, and the third one just happened today. I talked to a girl who's made it that far for five of them and never got a call. Honestly, it could go either direction. Even with the new parade, I don't think they have a huge need for dancers because people don't really leave once they're in those roles. Face characters have a better chance of being called for some reason. However, you could just as easily be called next week. Disney works in mysterious ways, but I thought I'd be honest about my experiences. I've spent too many months of my life begging my phone to ring and I hope no one else has to feel the extreme anxiety I have about finally getting the call. :-)

Is it always a call? I've seen a lot of people say they receive a call but then some others who say they get an email or even a letter in the mail.

What all do they say to you during the call?

Pretty sure CP's get calls and full-time, part-time, seasonal get phone calls. At WDW auditions they don't even ask for your street and house number on audition cards anymore, so I'm pretty sure that sending it snail mail is obsolete now. No idea about things like cruise line, Paris, etc..

Good luck to everyone! Thank you for the information!
    Last edited by DancerGirl; 03-31-2014 at 09:57 AM.

Dancergirl-that's so awesome! Congratulations to you!
    What character are they having you read for?

• Characters are my friends

Quote Originally Posted by KMGtwirler View Post
    DancerGirl, I've made it through a few dance auditions, so I'll share what I know. I've made it to the last 5 dancers at auditions at Disney World twice (top 15 once too). I haven't heard anything back during the six months for two of them, and the third one just happened today. I talked to a girl who's made it that far for five of them and never got a call. Honestly, it could go either direction. Even with the new parade, I don't think they have a huge need for dancers because people don't really leave once they're in those roles. Face characters have a better chance of being called for some reason. However, you could just as easily be called next week. Disney works in mysterious ways, but I thought I'd be honest about my experiences. I've spent too many months of my life begging my phone to ring and I hope no one else has to feel the extreme anxiety I have about finally getting the call. :-)
    Were you at the audition today?
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 07, Spring 08, Fall 08, Spring 09

Yay DancerGirl, that's so exciting! Joanna, yes I was at the audition today. :-) Me and three other girls made it to the end.

KMGtwirler Congrats!!!! What kind of audition was it for? What did they tell you at the end?