Page 51 of 541 FirstFirst ... 2641484950515253546176101151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 8103
  1. #751

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post



    My lovely Tinkerbell autograph, did it all by myself!

    Hahah that's wonderful! I'm going to do an Alice one right now. Because i'm that bored (:

  2. #752

    • Hopeful <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Disneyland<33
    Posts
    119

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    What type of accent does she have?

    She has a new orleans accent, lol i sound nothing like that, so it would take alot of practice! Oh and your trying out for tinkerbell? That sound really cool, you could totally pull it off =D
    Live believing, Dreams are for weaving, Wonders are waiting to start

  3. #753

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by misskswann View Post
    Yea im hoping i dont have to be like, perfectly legit with an accent, haha
    oh and ive only watched the trailers because the movie doesnt come out til december, but i sound nothing like her, haha i sound very oc! =]

    Haha, just watch the trailer, pause it when she says something, and try to repeat exactly how she said the line. That is how a lot of people learn accents/voices!

    Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

  4. #754

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Hahah that's wonderful! I'm going to do an Alice one right now. Because i'm that bored (:

    Haha, I know how ya feel! Post what it looks like! I want to see it!!

    Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

  5. #755

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Haha, just watch the trailer, pause it when she says something, and try to repeat exactly how she said the line. That is how a lot of people learn accents/voices!
    that's what i would do.. i was doing that the other day with alice.. it turns out if i just speak proper english not slang then i can
    i want to post one of my autographs now

    and that is a lovely one annie ..

  6. #756

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Thanks becki! and misskswan, thank you as well!

    Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

  7. #757

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Haha, I know how ya feel! Post what it looks like! I want to see it!!
    Haha okay! Givee a minute, my camera is being lame.

  8. #758

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    i know this is not disney related but.. what is a sophmore-freshman-junior in england we call it year 7 year 8 year 9 year 10 and year 11 you start high school at age 12 and finish when 16..

  9. #759

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    i know this is not disney related but.. what is a sophmore-freshman-junior in england we call it year 7 year 8 year 9 year 10 and year 11 you start high school at age 12 and finish when 16..
    Interesting! High school starts at Grade 9.
    It goes freshman, sophmore, junior, senior.

    6, 7, and 8 grade are all middle school :P

    (But this is much off topic :P)

  10. #760

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Dude! You finish school at 16!!!! Oh man, if I was over there, I would be almost done! Not cool!

    Though this is incredibly off-topic, lol.

    Sooo.....Disneyland....lol

    Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

  11. #761

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    lol.. curious.. why is it not cool?

    i will need time and money to save up and move out there..so i will be around 20 when i audition
    what about you guys??

  12. #762

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    It's not cool because I wish I was almost done with high school!

    I plan on auditioning as soon as I can! Probablly working part-time in my second semester, since I turn 18 in December

    Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

  13. #763

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    lol.. curious.. why is it not cool?

    i will need time and money to save up and move out there..so i will be around 20 when i audition
    what about you guys??
    Like the second I turn 18 Haha I really want to get a job soon so I can save up to get a condo or something by Disneyland. I mean I just want to work there no matter what. So it's not like if I didn't get into entertainment it wouldn't be worth moving up there, it still would!

  14. #764

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Like the second I turn 18 Haha I really want to get a job soon so I can save up to get a condo or something by Disneyland. I mean I just want to work there no matter what. So it's not like if I didn't get into entertainment it wouldn't be worth moving up there, it still would!

    would you guys like to work there for part-time or like a proper job ?? so like staying there a long time or maybe just a summer or whatever??
    is a condo an apartment??
    i would like to get one aswell

  15. #765

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    would you guys like to work there for part-time or like a proper job ?? so like staying there a long time or maybe just a summer or whatever??
    is a condo an apartment??
    i would like to get one aswell
    well, Mostly a summer job. I plan on going to college and majoring in physcology and minoring in theater. But I will stick close to Dland, so I probably will work there every summer.

    oh, and a condo is basically an apartment

    Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr


Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Anyone attending Hollywood auditions for Tokyo Disney face character/dancer?
    By lauranelson27 in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 03:48 AM
  2. Face Character auditions...AGAIN!
    By Raiderette4gnr in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:08 AM
  3. face character auditions!
    By pineapplewhipaddict in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 09:38 AM
  4. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By Rocker in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 07:53 AM
  5. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By broadwaybaby615 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •