Page 59 of 539 FirstFirst ... 93449565758596061626984109159 ... LastLast

• Should we be HYSTERICAL?

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

I think you both would make decent face characters! But since none of us are casting crew here, it really is hard to tell how your audition would go with just your pictures XD

I haven't seen a Clopin for the past few years I've gone, sorry =( But then I normally only go to Disneyland, so maybe WDW still has him? It's a shame they don't have HOND show here anymore.

and I've never seen a Caucasian Jasmine before!! =O Only Caucasian Aladdin. I'm not sure what ethnicity they usually cast for her...darn, I wish they still had the musical audition requirements up XD All I can remember besides the musical-related requirements was they wanted her to have a very ethnic look.

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Thank you! And you would be great as Silvermist! Wouldn't it be cool if we worked together? Oh I think it would! The only thing I am worried about is that I am so skinny! I think by the time I am old enough, I may only fit into a size three... =O
    XD Sorry, were you talking to me? I couldn't really tell! But anyways, as I said, if weight is the only thing against you, they might make an exception. It's not like you're size 0 XD They really want girls to look healthy and natural, since you technically become sort of a role model.

• aliceindisneyland

garfieldo: Yes, yes, and yes. You look like you're still pretty young, but I think you would still
    probably resemble them when you're older.

thankyou

• Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by samantha View Post
    Hey guys, I just spent the past 3 hours reading this entire thread and I must say it gave me a lot more info than I knew! It definately helps to have people around to share information with.

I was just wondering, do you guys think I could be a successful Aurora or Cinderella? My picture is posted on the left.

Thanks so much!
    oh wow! 3 hours reading threads? that's dedication right there.

i actually see a lot of aurora in your photo. then again that's just my opinion and i have no idea how they'll be judging anything us.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
    -Walt Disney

• Pegasus' most hyper fan

Hmm, to me it all seems to matter to whoever is casting for Jasmine. Most of the ones I've seen at DL have darker skin and all appear ethnic. With that being said, they could cast a Caucasian...I know they've been known to do that for Mulan.

At Disneyland, I think the standards for casting are known to be higher XD so I think they're more likely to cast Caucasians for ethnic roles in WDW.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    olivia when you go as alice for halloween i wouldn't be suprised if people started asking for autographs and pictures
    That's very nice of you thank you! That would be so funny (: Definitely you too!

Just as a general answer, I personally think that everyone who's asked if they look like a character, has a very good shot! You all look like the characters you want to portray. (:

Oh and to Annie, thanks about trying for the brown eyes thing with Tink! There's one Alice, and I thought only one Tink with brown eyes. I could be wrong though, her eyes just look like the contacts Alice uses kinda. So I assumed. That's why i'm leaning towards the parade! Because 3 out of about 4 Alice/Wendy's i've seen have brown eyes! Hooraay haha. Oh, and also a few Tinks in the electrical parade. So there's my hope!

We should all meet up and be in a big group and cheer each other on but I heard everyone gets separated so that won't work.
    I WANT DL 2 BE MY PERMANENT HOME!
    1 DAY...EVEN IF I BECOME A TEACHER...I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT DL & HOPEFULLY BE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS TO PERFORM DURING FANTASMIC!

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by samantha View Post
    Hey guys, I just spent the past 3 hours reading this entire thread and I must say it gave me a lot more info than I knew! It definately helps to have people around to share information with.

I was just wondering, do you guys think I could be a successful Aurora or Cinderella? My picture is posted on the left.

Thanks so much!
    I think ur so pretty girly. but In my opinion, the people they cast as princesses have a more round face. Also, though, I can't really tell from that picture you have. But I've seen that one fairy fawn to have a more defined face. I think you would be a good fawn.

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    also what do you think of me as alice or wendy or tink??
    my eyes look brown but they're actually blue
    wow, i think i'm getting that alice dress for next year yeyy!
    olivia when you go as alice for halloween i wouldn't be suprised if people started asking for autographs and pictures
    I honestly can't tell because you look young, and your face does change a lot when you grow older. But for now, you look like a Wendy than the other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidia View Post
    XD Sorry, were you talking to me? I couldn't really tell! But anyways, as I said, if weight is the only thing against you, they might make an exception. It's not like you're size 0 XD They really want girls to look healthy and natural, since you technically become sort of a role model.
    O crap, are you serious?! I'm a freakin size 0..I really really hope that this is overlooked!
    Last edited by totallynot05; 08-19-2009 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    This Tink seems to have brown eyes!
    Nope. I've met her in person. Her eyes are blue.
    Disney seems undecided on whether Silvermist's eyes are blue or brown. I've seen desktop wallpapers where she has blue eyes, and others where she has brown eyes, all on Disney's web site. I've also seen her with blue eyes and brown eyes on different pages of the same book at The Disney Store.

I plan on dressing up as Silvermist for Halloween next year. This year's costume is going to be a red "Original Series" era Starfleet uniform; I'm wearing lieutenant stripes to decrease the odds of dying.

Really, totallynot05? O_O you didn't really look like a size 0 in your picture. but don't let me get you down. seriously, everyone should try out XD i'm not 100% sure on the weight requirements.

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vidia View Post
    Really, totallynot05? O_O you didn't really look like a size 0 in your picture. but don't let me get you down. seriously, everyone should try out XD i'm not 100% sure on the weight requirements.
    Well I'm pretty sure I am...I wear double digits. So I'm a size 25 in waist, is that a zero?

• Sock Puppet

Hm, i'm sure you're just supposed to be normal size. Not anorexic looking, and not too overweight. There is a variety of girls with different weight. Height is the most important thing, I think! Just go and try!

• I'm Wishing...

Oh my gosh, guys, this is making me so excited for Halloween! Haha, and auditions! I just WISH I was old enough to go next Saturday!!!!

Oh my gosh, we're all going to have the same costume! =D We'd better take tons of pictures, this is going to be hysterical!! I'm planning on going on the 31st, Halloween night. It's a Saturday this year, so I think I'll be spending the day in Disneyland with a few of my friends before DCA's party starts We should meet up sometime!

I'm getting my wig from a friend's mom. She owns a wig store! =P I just can't find anything online that actually resembles Alice's look and is worth the cost. =\ I don't know if I exactly want to pay that much, but I have about $115 left over from babysitting, which I'm totally up for using =P Olivia, what if you got, like, clip in extensions or something? =P Okay, yeah, bad idea. I tried, though. =P Your hair is the perfect Alice blonde =)

Speaking of perfect for Alice, Olivia, you'd make the best Alice! And everyone else who posted pictures, too! I really think everyone has a really, really good shot. Everyone seems to have similar face structure and bright smiles, which I think Disney really looks for. I know they care about eye color, but they DO use contacts. Like I said before I'm sure they make exceptions =)

About the size thing; that's so true. But I think Silvermist and Ariel probably have a little leniency. As long as you don't look unhealthy!

Break a leg to everyone who auditions Saturday!! So exciting!!!

yeah, "healthy" is the key factor. you looked healthy in your photo, so it should be okay! =D Hannahbell, you're so lucky! i wish my friend's mom had a wig shop XD
    i posted these two links earlier that could be possible alice wigs if you still want to look!:
    Jenny Wig from New Look Wigs (get in 24b)
    CosWorx :: Wig Shop :: Long Wigs - Bangs :: Tina 950 and this one in the honey tone