Page 60 of 534 FirstFirst ... 103550575859606162637085110160 ... LastLast

• *~-optimistic-~*

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by Garfieldo View Post
    You look like you'd make a great Aurora! I think you could even be Ariel as well.
    You know, I would have never even thought of Ariel until you mentioned her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelz025 View Post
    Hi! Just like Garfieldo, I believe from that picture you have up, you have the right face for Aurora and Ariel!
    Thank you! It means a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by ACByourself View Post
    oh wow! 3 hours reading threads? that's dedication right there.

i actually see a lot of aurora in your photo. then again that's just my opinion and i have no idea how they'll be judging anything us.
    Yeah, I couldn't sleep so I figured why not get as much info as I could.
    && thank you a lot. I know that you can just base a little on looks, seeing as there's so much else they have you do! You're so lucky you get to go to the audition on the 29th though, oly if I didn't have college.... :[

Quote Originally Posted by totallynot05 View Post
    I think ur so pretty girly. but In my opinion, the people they cast as princesses have a more round face. Also, though, I can't really tell from that picture you have. But I've seen that one fairy fawn to have a more defined face. I think you would be a good fawn.
    Thank you! Oh, don't rely all judgement on the photo, it's taken from the side. haha. And I have no idea what/who Fawn is. Though, I doubt I could make it as a fairy considering I'm pretty tall. (been measured everywhere between 5'6-5'9 in the past 3 years, so I really don't know.) heres another picture of me I think my main problem would be my nose... blah.

-----

Also, AliceinWonderland, I think you definately could play Alice.

Beckix.o.x - you look more like a Wendy to me, but I could also see you being a GREAT Alice.

ACByourself - you have a MAJOR Aladdin vibe going on. Good luck.
    "But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true."

• Closed Account

Does anyone know if skin tone is a factor?

• aliceindisneyland

thanks
    if i did get cast as wendy , i hope she's able to come out more..
    heyy, if i'm wendy and olivia's alice that would be cool i'd be like heyy alice! hehehe..
    but i would also like a chance at alice maybe i could be both! heheh just kidding that'd be cool, but not likely.
    i really want you guys going to halloween to post some pics please!!!!
    i want to see what it's like while you guys are having fun walking/skipping/running or whatever round disney i'l be here knocking on doors in lil' old england
    i can't wait for next year though i'l post a pic of me as alice then
    please post some
    i'ver noticed i do look more like wendy there hmm..
    also i hope my face doesn't change too much.. ahh well..just hope for the best!
    i've changed it.. i think this ones better whadd'ya think?? yes i have braces what are annoying but atleast i'l have nice teeth teehee..
    Last edited by beckix.o.x; 08-19-2009 at 01:35 PM.

• Far too curious

For certain characters, yes, it's a pretty big factor. You really don't have too much to worry about, though. I've seen Silvermist pretty tan, and somewhat pale. ><

• aliceindisneyland

it depends who your going for i think.. if it's mulan,jasmine, iridessa,tiana, possibly silvermist then i would think that it would.. but not every person who plays jasmine is probably not going to have exactly the same skin tone.. if they love your face then i think they'd accept

characters like. cinderella,snow white,aurora,ariel,drizella,anastasia,tinkerbell,f awn,rosetta,alice,wendy are fair skinned..especially snow white, the paler the better i suppose!

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    thanks
    i'l be here knocking on doors in lil' old england
    i can't wait for next year though i'l post a pic of me as alice then
    please post some
    i'ver noticed i do look more like wendy there hmm..
    also i hope my face doesn't change too much.. ahh well..just hope for the best!
    i've changed it.. i think this ones better
    whadd'ya think??
    I didn't no you were from England, how adorable. You're like a shoe-in to me. Because Alice and Wendy seem to totally fake their accents most of the time. About the face changing thing, not everybody's face changes. Some do and some don't. Mine totally did though, but it might have been from those awful braces I had.
    Both pictures are cute hun, ur bangs are adorable, you can totally pull them off

Quote Originally Posted by samantha View Post
    && thank you a lot. I know that you can just base a little on looks, seeing as there's so much else they have you do! You're so lucky you get to go to the audition on the 29th though, oly if I didn't have college.... :[
    I'm in college too, and I'm still going. You can do it! Totally audition!

• aliceindisneyland

I didn't no you were from England, how adorable. You're like a shoe-in to me. Because Alice and Wendy seem to totally fake their accents most of the time. About the face changing thing, not everybody's face changes. Some do and some don't. Mine totally did though, but it might have been from those awful braces I had.
    Both pictures are cute hun, ur bangs are adorable, you can totally pull them off

thanyou
    what does shoe-in mean??
    i think the alice's at disneylands accents are very very good but they probably will fake them sometimes from what i've watched you can tell.. but there was a great alice,, if you type in alice's joke on youtube she has a great accent and a great alice too!
    here it is called fringe not bangs.. but i like bangs alot better

i hope mine doesn't too much i know what people mean by looking young.. my face hasn't changed too much because of braces...oh that's too bad, i'm sorry about that.
    was it you that would like to audition for silvermist??
    i think she is lovely but i also very much like vidia, i would love to be her.. i've seen her on the ice and think she'd be amazing at disney, she would be a fun role as she's quite selfish and thinks she's the best fairy

samantha you look just like sleeping beauty! if i saw you at halloween in her dress i'd be like it's aurora!!
    you deffinatly have a chance, you'd make a wonderfull aurora
    Last edited by beckix.o.x; 08-19-2009 at 01:47 PM.

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    thanyou
    what does shoe-in mean??
    i think the alice's at disneylands accents are very very good
    here it is called fringe not bangs.. but i like bangs alot better

i hope mine doesn't too much i know what people mean by looking young.. my face hasn't changed too much because of braces...oh that's too bad, i'm sorry about that.
    shoe-in means like "ur soo going to get the part"
    how adorable, "fringe..." =)

o you have braces? I didn't know. it's wierd, that my face changed, but i'm not the only one. you don't notice unless you look at before pictures and pictures today. you can still tell the old ones are me, but at the same time they're different. get it? but actually you don't have to be sorry, cuz it was all for the better in my opinion
    Last edited by totallynot05; 04-20-2012 at 07:33 PM.

• aliceindisneyland

shoe-in means like "ur soo going to get the part"
    how adorable, "fringe..." =)

o you have braces? I didn't know. it's wierd, that my face changed, but i'm not the only one. you don't notice unless you look at before pictures and pictures today. you can still tell the old ones are me, but at the same time they're different. get it? but actually you don't have to be sorry, cuz it was all for the better in my opinion

yup, i would like to be silvermist or any other Asian looking character. i've also got three friends, two going for jasmine and one for a prince. but also, we all know that we can't choose who we want to be.
    I don't think I can be Vidia, but they also don't have her at the park, as far as I'm aware. but for sure she would be the most fun, since she's got a strong personality

oh i know exactly what you mean
    before i looked so much younger.. and looked like i had 4 teeth and that was it! but yes it will deffinatley be worth it
    really you think i would?? thankyou so much!!
    i think you should totally audition! with a great personality and the amazing smile(from braces) like yours you'll shine at the audition.. also i was talking about it and alot of my family have said, if you get picked and don't look exactly like the character don't have every detail..make-up and wigs can do wonders..they will have proper artists to do them.. and could do alot with the make-up they use
    i have absolutley no chance with vidia.. to me she sort of looks a little like megara from hercules ,maybe they'll put her in the park, but with all the talk of seeing less characters probably not right now.. i wish the best of luck to you and your friends, i hope you do very well .

• Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by samantha View Post
    You know, I would have never even thought of Ariel until you mentioned her.

Thank you! It means a lot.

Thank you! Oh, don't rely all judgement on the photo, it's taken from the side. haha. And I have no idea what/who Fawn is. Though, I doubt I could make it as a fairy considering I'm pretty tall. (been measured everywhere between 5'6-5'9 in the past 3 years, so I really don't know.) heres another picture of me I think my main problem would be my nose... blah.

-----

Also, AliceinWonderland, I think you definately could play Alice.

Beckix.o.x - you look more like a Wendy to me, but I could also see you being a GREAT Alice.

ACByourself - you have a MAJOR Aladdin vibe going on. Good luck.

i'm in college too, but i'm still going. no harm in trying right. you gotta go for watcha want yknow. and thanks for the luck, i'll need it.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
    -Walt Disney

• Closed Account

Seriously, we should all just skype/aim/i-chat or something. cuz we're making this thread oh so long!

• Cast Member

Seriously, we should all just skype/aim/i-chat or something. cuz we're making this thread oh so long!
    hahaha just a bit.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
    -Walt Disney

• Should we be HYSTERICAL?

yeah this thread is turning epic XD
    the most important thing is to put your all into the acting and personality. some people who's looks are more suited for the character are turned down for those who can act much better. you also have to have a lot of energy.
    so good luck to all who's trying out!! =D

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Vidia View Post
    yeah this thread is turning epic XD
    the most important thing is to put your all into the acting and personality. some people who's looks are more suited for the character are turned down for those who can act much better. you also have to have a lot of energy.
    so good luck to all who's trying out!! =D
    i bet yah do
    i thin kthe most enegetic would be the fuzzies and hatter and alice and peter mainly because they go all around the park..
    the princesses do PFF but i don't think they really do loadss..same as the fairies they are only in pixie hollow.. i think it would be cool to see a tinkerbell running round the parks.. i know what you mean, when you do the dance even if you don;t get the steps perfect give 100% percent and smile.. you have a better chance that way since they know you're a happy person anyway it would be easier..

• Future Tinkerbell!

Ok guys! About the size thing, I am going to Disneyland tomorrow, so I will try and get a pic with Tink, and you can see my size! or I could just take a pic now....

Well, I don't look anorexic, because I am not, but I am just naturally very, very tiny. So, let me try to get a full body pic and I will post, ya'll let me know what you think!

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr