Page 64 of 537 FirstFirst ... 143954616263646566677489114164 ... LastLast

• *~-optimistic-~*

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by ACByourself View Post
    that'd be ridiculous. it'll go something like this:

"remember when everyone was worried about blah blah blah... and how everyone thought that so and so looked exactly like... and how everyone ended up getting side tracked on the thread? yeah those were good times."

haha

Even weirder, if we go to Disney as civilians and see someone we know from the thread. Say like the girls who want to be Alice/Wendy, seeing as they've got a couple more years until they audition, come to the park and see you as Aladdin or something.... weird...
    "But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true."

• Future Tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    I wishh Disney casting people would come on this thread and answer all of our questions that we don't know for sure haha
    Hahaha....that would be too easy! Lol....they want us to spen hours upon hours trying to figure everything out!

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Should we be HYSTERICAL?

oh that's neat! =D we're doing The Crucible and Peter Pan <--how ironic, I see now XD at our school this year. =3
    yeah that would be great! but then again, we do have a lot of people who seem pretty well rehearsed with the standards and requirement! =D

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by samantha View Post
    Even weirder, if we go to Disney as civilians and see someone we know from the thread. Say like the girls who want to be Alice/Wendy, seeing as they've got a couple more years until they audition, come to the park and see you as Aladdin or something.... weird...
    Wow, that is soo true! I'll be looking for you all as "friends" with characters!

I know nobody's supposed to say anything if they become "friends" with a character, but seriously I would really want to know!

Hahha, we need a secret code word! So if anyone makes it we will know in the park. xD

• *~-optimistic-~*

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Hahaha....that would be too easy! Lol....they want us to spen hours upon hours trying to figure everything out!
    Wow, that is soo true! I'll be looking for you all as "friends" with characters!

I know nobody's supposed to say anything if they become "friends" with a character, but seriously I would really want to know!

Hahha, we need a secret code word! So if anyone makes it we will know in the park. xD
    what do you mean by "friends" with characters. i feel so out of the loop with all this disney code/slang.

and most definatly. if you see someone you think you recognize, ou say the word to them at the park and they repeat another word totally not related so we'll KNOW. hahah tricky tricky.

• Sock Puppet

what do you mean by "friends" with characters. i feel so out of the loop with all this disney code/slang.

and most definatly. if you see someone you think you recognize, ou say the word to them at the park and they repeat another word totally not related so we'll KNOW. hahah tricky tricky.
    Oh it's just a term for potraying the character. Kinda preserves the magic :P Like if you are friends with a princess in the park, you'd say i'm "friends" with Aurora, or something like that!

Yes, we'll all have to come up with something!

• Honorary Mermaid.

cast members have to say they're "friends" with a certain character instead of flat out saying "yeah, I play so-and-so at Disneyland"
    I think it's cute :]

• Future Skipper

"Friends with" is the code for who you play. Say I was the Mad Hatter, if I wanted to tell people I would have to say "I'm friends with the Mad Hatter" or "I work with the Mad Hatter".

• *~-optimistic-~*

Oh! Thanks guys. ;] I love how Disney has all these things to keep the magic alive. Kinda refreshing.

• Future Tinkerbell!

Hmmm...our code word shouldn't be anything that would make us sound crazy if the person isn't actually from this thread!

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Hmmm...our code word shouldn't be anything that would make us sound crazy if the person isn't actually from this thread!
    I know right! How about just Micechat? :P

• *~-optimistic-~*

And then reply with...?

• Should we be HYSTERICAL?

Oh! Thanks guys. ;] I love how Disney has all these things to keep the magic alive. Kinda refreshing.
    XD isn't it?

speaking of keeping the magic! just a heads-up, because i don't think this was mentioned and as a just in case sort of thing:
    if you're going to the Halloween party and a kid mistakes you for a character, and asks for an autograph, you can get kicked out of the park for giving those XD
    you're also not supposed to take pictures with guests, but somehow people end up doing that anyways...so i don't think it's as bad =)

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Vidia View Post
    XD isn't it?

speaking of keeping the magic! just a heads-up, because i don't think this was mentioned and as a just in case sort of thing:
    if you're going to the Halloween party and a kid mistakes you for a character, and asks for an autograph, you can get kicked out of the park for giving those XD
    you're also not supposed to take pictures with guests, but somehow people end up doing that anyways...so i don't think it's as bad =)
    Oh yeah I get what your saying! But if a group wants to take a picture with youu just because they're dressed up in a certain movie theme too, i'm sure that's okay!

And then reply with...?
    Hmm, I don't know!

• Great Googily Moogily!

FORT!!!, right Olivia?

Alrighty I've got a question for anyone in the know, Whats the range of sizes for the Mad Hatter. I've seeen some that are SUPER skinny and some that are more on the "fluffy" side (much like the animated version) So do they not really care when it comes to him?
    Have you PLay'ed today?