Page 65 of 531 FirstFirst ... 154055626364656667687590115165 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by bubble_POP View Post
    FORT!!!, right Olivia?

Alrighty I've got a question for anyone in the know, Whats the range of sizes for the Mad Hatter. I've seeen some that are SUPER skinny and some that are more on the "fluffy" side (much like the animated version) So do they not really care when it comes to him?
    Oh forrr sure!

Hm, I don't know how much it matters if you have the right look, height, and PERSONALITY. Which, you definitely have haha.
    I've seen all shapes and sizes too!

• Cast Member

so when i was looking for aladdin face characters online to see how they act, i happened to come across this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFiAmtDLKzU]YouTube - Battle of Wits w/Captain Jack Sparrow, Aladdin, and Jasmine[/ame]

and after a bit more research, i find out that this was actually posted a few weeks before all the captain jack sparrow face characters were fired last year. sucks that they were fired, but the video still makes me laugh.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
    -Walt Disney

• Should we be HYSTERICAL?

LOL i saw that video!
    i remember the banter about the beard and the shoes =3 i'm sad i never got to see the captain before he left =(

• Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vidia View Post
    LOL i saw that video!
    i remember the banter about the beard and the shoes =3 i'm sad i never got to see the captain before he left =(
    yeah they all looked pretty legit. well there was one guy who was a bit more on the hefty side but he pulled off every gesture jack sparrow does down to the tee.
    -Walt Disney

• Honorary Mermaid.

Quote Originally Posted by ACByourself View Post
    so when i was looking for aladdin face characters online to see how they act, i happened to come across this:

YouTube - Battle of Wits w/Captain Jack Sparrow, Aladdin, and Jasmine

and after a bit more research, i find out that this was actually posted a few weeks before all the captain jack sparrow face characters were fired last year. sucks that they were fired, but the video still makes me laugh.
    I love when the characters interact like that :]
    But why they took Jack out of the park is beyond me. He's such a smart aleck, it's hilarious. "You know I'm not into slavery", hahaha.

One of my friends goes to UCI and one of her good friends is uhm....good friends with Aladdin, if you know what i'm saying.
    She was telling me how much he loves his job the other day.
    I bet it's because he gets to walk around and do stuff like that, instead of being stuck in a small space, signing autographs like they make the poor princesses do in PFF.

• Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLocks View Post
    I love when the characters interact like that :]
    But why they took Jack out of the park is beyond me. He's such a smart aleck, it's hilarious. "You know I'm not into slavery", hahaha.

One of my friends goes to UCI and one of her good friends is uhm....good friends with Aladdin, if you know what i'm saying.
    She was telling me how much he loves his job the other day.
    I bet it's because he gets to walk around and do stuff like that, instead of being stuck in a small space, signing autographs like they make the poor princesses do in PFF.
    here's a little light reading.
    Disneyland fires Jack Sparrow ? but don’t believe the salacious rumors - Travel - LATimes.com
    -Walt Disney

• Honorary Mermaid.

"Disneyland promises the bad boy buccaneer, made famous by Johnny Depp in the trilogy of movies, will eventually return — “some day.”

THATS RIGHT DISNEYLAND! Bring him back :]
    He'll probably come back from the dead (hahaha, no pun intended) when the new movie comes out. Whenever that will be....When will that be anyway? Hmmm.

• Cast Member

"Disneyland promises the bad boy buccaneer, made famous by Johnny Depp in the trilogy of movies, will eventually return — “some day.”

THATS RIGHT DISNEYLAND! Bring him back :]
    He'll probably come back from the dead (hahaha, no pun intended) when the new movie comes out. Whenever that will be....When will that be anyway? Hmmm.
    2012. apparently it's gonna be a solely jack sparrow story, seeing how william kinda died and elizabeth kinda just lives life waiting for him.
    -Walt Disney

• Great Googily Moogily!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Oh forrr sure!

Hm, I don't know how much it matters if you have the right look, height, and PERSONALITY. Which, you definitely have haha.
    I've seen all shapes and sizes too!
    haha Hey don't make me sound like some crazy random hyper mad person, cuz thats totally you!
    Have you PLay'ed today?

• Disneyland Connoisseur

I always thought that it would be fun to be Darth Vader, a Storm Trooper, or even the jedi that teach the little kids! I guess I have always wanted to wear that armor and know what it feels like. I always wonder why they don't have Star Wars characters wondering around Tomorrowland.... Tomorrowland is kind of lacking in the character department. Dang... I would love to see Boba Fett, Chewbacca, Han Solo, etc. wandering around the place. Come on Disney, get some more Star Wars characters!
    4th Trip To Disneyland: June 28th-June 30th!

• Honorary Mermaid.

2012. apparently it's gonna be a solely jack sparrow story, seeing how william kinda died and elizabeth kinda just lives life waiting for him.
    Oh gosh, that's so far away :[
    But I heard about the solely Jack Sparrow plot.
    I also heard something about how it'll include Jack's four brothers, one to be played by none other than Sacha Baron Cohen. Just rumors. But heh, I wonder how that'll turn out.

• Cast Member

Oh gosh, that's so far away :[
    But I heard about the solely Jack Sparrow plot.
    I also heard something about how it'll include Jack's four brothers, one to be played by none other than Sacha Baron Cohen. Just rumors. But heh, I wonder how that'll turn out.
    hahaha. sacha! he was funny in sweeney todd. k now that i've got that outta my system. i've been pretty hooked on the POTC franchise, so i have high expectations for it.
    -Walt Disney

• Future Tinkerbell!

Okay, back to code words: The person in the park could go up to the character and say: So, MiceChat is amazing...

And the character can say: You know, I like (insert place your character is from) better!

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Honorary Mermaid.

hahaha. sacha! he was funny in sweeney todd. k now that i've got that outta my system. i've been pretty hooked on the POTC franchise, so i have high expectations for it.
    Hahah yeah he was. Gosh that movie was so insanely brutal, haha, especially the way they killed him. But good movie nonethless!
    Buuuuut, I have high expectations for it as well. Especially if it's gonna be all Mr. Sparrow. Love that man. But it probably won't disappoint. The other ones didn't. At least, they didn't disappoint me.

• Closed Account

So for the acting part of the audition....
    do you think that the judges will be very critical about this part?
    are those who are selected as characters usually professional actors?
    so i hear that they ask you to improvise a scene, like waking up late, or changing a flat tire. i also heard that you act a scene out as if you are a certain character, like belle from beauty and the beast.
    so how many different things do they ask you to do?
    I'm not for certain, but it would be nice for things to be cleared up.