Page 73 of 508 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 7617

• aliceindisneyland

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

yes.. probably sometimes alice is in the english pavillion...i think once megara was there too... yes i would love to be one of the tremaines they also appear at 1900 faire or something to entertain guests

• Far too curious

Yep. Alice and/or Mary Poppins are at the UK pavillion.

The Tremaines do the Park Faire, and they sometimes do meet and greets somewhere near Cinderella's Castle.

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    Yep. Alice and/or Mary Poppins are at the UK pavillion.

The Tremaines do the Park Faire, and they sometimes do meet and greets somewhere near Cinderella's Castle.

cool
    i'm going next year so i'll see what characters are out.. they say donald and mickey and minnie e.t.c are out alot.. they sometimes have tarzan at the animal kingdom i would love to be jane porter.. i want to have a dress like hers to go in for halloween
    are you going to mickey's trick or treat.. alot of people seem to be

• Far too curious

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    cool
    i'm going next year so i'll see what characters are out.. they say donald and mickey and minnie e.t.c are out alot.. they sometimes have tarzan at the animal kingdom i would love to be jane porter.. i want to have a dress like hers to go in for halloween
    Jane is actually someone I plan on making a costume for one day. I like her too XP

Yes, Dreamer20k and I are going to Mickey's Trick-or-Treat party together as Alice and Wendy. We went last year too, and it was lots of fun.

• Hopeful <3

Quote Originally Posted by totallynot05 View Post
    oo, it would be nice to meet up =)
    oh your going too?
    lol thats great! theres more people going then i thought! lol
    Live believing, Dreams are for weaving, Wonders are waiting to start

• Hopeful <3

Quote Originally Posted by monicaduy View Post
    Wait so we should go really early? I live in Riverside and I was planning to leave like two hours before but maybe that's not enough.

Well ive hears thats theres ALOT of people who go, so im staying on the safe side and going early, you might want to also, its probably best for them to see you sooner than later

• aliceindisneyland

Jane is actually someone I plan on making a costume for one day. I like her too XP

Yes, Dreamer20k and I are going to Mickey's Trick-or-Treat party together as Alice and Wendy. We went last year too, and it was lots of fun.

cool
    well, i'm going to mickey's not so scary halloween party and i think i'm going as alice.. i would also like to see jack and sally i'm suprised jack can talk .. i would love to make a jane porter outfit but it's a little complicated maybe i'l get someone to make it, i don't think she's out that often..

• Hopeful <3

Quote Originally Posted by samantha View Post
    Current cast members have to re-audition?

Yah i guess we were all just gonna look for eachother, but idk maybe its best tom choose a time? But if not it'll be great to see you guys, to take our minds off those huge nerves! haha

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by misskswann View Post
    Well ive hears thats theres ALOT of people who go, so im staying on the safe side and going early, you might want to also, its probably best for them to see you sooner than later

it's deffinatlet a good idea to go earlier,, because she's a new character imagine how many people will go for her... also i read somewhere that it's better to be in the first 5-10 groups as the casting directors get bored of seeing the same things so they cut alot of people that way

• Hopeful <3

who are you talking to about going to the auditions??(just curious))

and samantha i could really see you as being aurora in the Princess Fantasy Faire... i know alot of people don't like it but atleast the princess's get to dance and even though i've never seen it in person the dance isn't hard cos' i can do it! they should do that dance for the princess look-a-like auditions
    are the numbers 585/734/281 entertainment numbers? just wondering...

Oh i was asking you, lol

• Hopeful <3

it's deffinatlet a good idea to go earlier,, because she's a new character imagine how many people will go for her... also i read somewhere that it's better to be in the first 5-10 groups as the casting directors get bored of seeing the same things so they cut alot of people that way

Oh yea i could definately see them doing that, but man i cant imagine how many girls are going to go for that part, so i should really go early! I was kinda freaking out about what time is too early, then i definately dont want to be bored, but hey its worth it! lol i didnt know it went by groups automatically though, that makes it a bit scarier, lol

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by misskswann View Post
    Oh yea i could definately see them doing that, but man i cant imagine how many girls are going to go for that part, so i should really go early! I was kinda freaking out about what time is too early, then i definately dont want to be bored, but hey its worth it! lol i didnt know it went by groups automatically though, that makes it a bit scarier, lol
    yes, i think you go in groups.. people have said different things.. 10, 50, 70.. you line up behind numbers 1-10 they'll look at you for about 3 seconds maybe ask you a question then they'll say who they want to stay and the others leave that's what i've read.. but i'm sure you'll do fine.. maybe some of the girls that go won't even look like her.

and yes.. i will have to move out to anaheim and then audition.. but i would like to be alice/wendy/tink/cinderella(most likely not to happen bu oh well)... is there anyone else you would like to be friends with??

• Characters are my friends

cool
    Actually, Tarzan is not out anymore at AK. He only comes out for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

I hear Hatter doesn't really show up at WDW for meet and greets much anymore. The princesses at WDW are actually sort of lucky. They have a meet and greet room almost like PFF, but they also have Epcot where they can sort of roam their land of origin(like Belle at the France pavillion, and Mulan at the China pavillion), so they get to go outside and get some fresh air every now and then. Disney World is also lucky in that they get the Tremaine family(Cinderella's step mother, and sisters) out regularly. We only ever see them in the Christmas parade, and sometimes they're at the halloween party. I'd love to get to see those girls out running amock at Disneyland...heck, I'd love to be one of them! XD
    That is true. Unfortunately Hatter no longer meets at the MK (as he is in MiSiCi, the street party). So I believe the White Rabbit now meets with Alice.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha View Post
    That's what I thought. Just making sure. I remember the last time I went to WDW I didn't even see the Princesses because of the set-up. The lines are ridiculous.
    I have to say, since the fairies arrived the line for the princesses has gotten MUCH shorter. If you go to Toontown, it is a lot easier to see them.

As the rules of theatre go: "To be early is to be on-time. To be on-time is to be late."

So, really...I'd try to get there as early as possible. Besides, there are also going to be a ton more people there, so I'd get there early.
    Heh, we use the same line for marching band at my school. The only change is that we added "To be late is to be in trouble" at the end.
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 07, Spring 08, Fall 08, Spring 09

• Should we be HYSTERICAL?

I wish they would have Tremaines at Disneyland. They are so awesome it's almost not even funny D= <-- but then, it totally is XD

There probably will be a lot of girls trying for it, but don't let that get you down! Just make sure your personality shines through beforehand, and let them see that you have a lot of energy and are easy to work with =)

Sorry maybe I missed it but which new character are you talking about?

Another 2 things,lol , if we go early do they take us in early? Because the show up time is 9 and lets say I'm in line at 8 would they take me in early or do we wait?
    How's the parking for this?
    I WANT DL 2 BE MY PERMANENT HOME!
    1 DAY...EVEN IF I BECOME A TEACHER...I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT DL & HOPEFULLY BE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS TO PERFORM DURING FANTASMIC!