Page 74 of 542 FirstFirst ... 244964717273747576778499124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 8118

• aliceindisneyland

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

if you show up and your one of the first people to get there(which you would have to be pretty early) then you would be seen fist.. it depends on how many people are infront of you and your number

• Don't lets be silly! șoș

Quote Originally Posted by monicaduy View Post
    Sorry maybe I missed it but which new character are you talking about?

Another 2 things,lol , if we go early do they take us in early? Because the show up time is 9 and lets say I'm in line at 8 would they take me in early or do we wait?
    How's the parking for this?
    If the audition starts at 9, that's when they'll start bringing people in. Before that, you'll see lines starting to form outside of the TDA security gate.

• aliceindisneyland

i'd get quite scared when i saw all the people before me so i'd get there as early as possible so i know i have a chance..

so your supposed to walk into the room cinfident.. if you get through to do the animation part be as animated as possible and bring the character to life and don't care what people think of you??

bu what if you were auditioning for a princess should you be really graceful..

• *~-optimistic-~*

So when auditioning for a princess, do you get to pick one to be or do they choose oe for you?
    "But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true."

• Far too curious

Quote Originally Posted by samantha View Post
    So when auditioning for a princess, do you get to pick one to be or do they choose oe for you?
    You don't get to choose any character when you audition. They tell you what they see you as.

• *~-optimistic-~*

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    You don't get to choose any character when you audition. They tell you what they see you as.
    So basically you have to know the mannerisms of all of them? Snaps...
    "But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true."

• aliceindisneyland

i'd think that if you get past the 'looks' then i would be as graceful as possible... and they could give you a piece of the script from aurora i dunno.. then just act like her as best you can , show the judges you are aurora
    and then they'll notice you.

• Far too curious

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    i'd think that if you get past the 'looks' then i would be as graceful as possible... and they could give you a piece of the script from aurora i dunno.. then just act like her as best you can , show the judges you are aurora
    and then they'll notice you.
    Don't act like the character unless told to do so. Remember, you could end up being friends with more than one princess. Don't be surprised if they also want to put you in Cinderella's dress, or Ariel's.

• aliceindisneyland

Don't act like the character unless told to do so. Remember, you could end up being friends with more than one princess. Don't be surprised if they also want to put you in Cinderella's dress, or Ariel's.

very true
    but what if you only look like aurora? or only look like cindrella?
    or look like one of the younger characters??

• Far too curious

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    very true
    but what if you only look like aurora? or only look like cindrella?
    or look like one of the younger characters??
    They put you with who they think you look like.

I've seen some girls look more like one princess than another, but they still do more than one, and look good doing so.

• Should we be HYSTERICAL?

Quote Originally Posted by samantha View Post
    So basically you have to know the mannerisms of all of them? Snaps...
    Well, yeah, they probably want someone as versatile as possible. XD A person who can play a couple different characters well is a better asset than a person who can play one role fantastically. =)

• aliceindisneyland

They put you with who they think you look like.

I've seen some girls look more like one princess than another, but they still do more than one, and look good doing so.
    thankyou
    i'm so jelous you all get to go to disneyland so often.. and know the characters... i have watched the videos of hatter and alice.. i would love to be them, i've watched them play charades.. do odes to a banana and fantasmic, go to snow whites' wishing well, walk, go on the tea cups and storybook land, tell jokes, play muscial chairs, just basically have a lot of fun!
    and i bet the princess have moments they'll never forget when they see the look on a little girls face when she meets her favourite princess

that's why i would like to work at disneyland.. it wouldn;t ruin the magic, it would make it that more special.. being able to go around the park.. sign autographs, dance, make alot of children happy
    when you hear the mums say "look it's alice or "oh look it's aurora! it would make me so happy

• Future Tinkerbell!

Guys, I am having a nervous break-down!! I went to Disneyland yesterday, but the line was to long to see Tink. I could see what she looked like though, and she was way bigger than me!! Ahhhhh!!!

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Far too curious

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Guys, I am having a nervous break-down!! I went to Disneyland yesterday, but the line was to long to see Tink. I could see what she looked like though, and she was way bigger than me!! Ahhhhh!!!
    That doesn't mean they won't take you. I have noticed that she will be a bit taller than me sometimes, but more often than not, she's my height or shorter, and she's usually quite thin.

• Honorary Mermaid.

Quote Originally Posted by gymskate View Post
    The main one in Concord. It's a really good school. Lots of my friends went there.

Are you planning on going down to DL in the future? Maybe I'll meet you at an audition.
    Hahah that's awesome. What a small world it is.
    And hopefully if/when I get accepted into UC Irvine, I shall make it out to Disneyland to audition :]

Quote Originally Posted by misskswann View Post
    Well ive hears thats theres ALOT of people who go, so im staying on the safe side and going early, you might want to also, its probably best for them to see you sooner than later

So I just saw Ponyo (cutest movie ever, btw) and they played a trailer for The Princess and the Frog. The more I see it, the more and more i fall in love with Princess Tiana. She has the cutest little accent ever. I can't wait for the movie to come out. Can you do southern accents?

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post

Awwe don't freak out. As long as you're in the height requirements they'll consider you. Their heights always differ. One day it can be a short Tink, and the next it can be a taller one. But still, isn't Tink the smallest of the fairies? I think you'll be fine!