Page 79 of 547 FirstFirst ... 2954697677787980818289104129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 8204
  1. #1171

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Thanks so much! How tall are you? So I can figure out Tink's approximate height.
    When I met that girl, she was just a tiny bit taller then me and I'm 4'11. So she's probably about 5'0, 5'1? (:

    How tall are you agaain?

  2. #1172

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post


    Aw, that face on Tinkerbell is my favorite
    She's quite short, shorter than me actually. It's kind of hilarious, too, because I told her about Saturday and she asked how tall I was. When I said 5'2 she responded with "You're short..."
    It was rather funny, considering I have to look down at her >.>
    Hahaha! Yay! I am like 4'10 and a half (every half inch counts) and I honestly don't think I am growing much more. I am mostly worried about weight though. Are the Tinkerbells normally skinnier than the princesses?

    Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

  3. #1173

    • Honorary Mermaid.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    418

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    Yes, Mrs. Rabbit is far too sexy for Disneyland. I'm sure she'd have to have a small handful of character hosts/security guards near by in case some male guests get out of hand >.>

    Oh, and here's a photo(from flickr) where the princess' shoes are visible

    Their heels actually look like they're a little shorter than mine.

    Mary Poppins can be quite tall, though. I know Cruella can be very tall. One friend of hers is about 5'10, and that's without the heels. And there's nothing wrong with getting chosen for one of the villains, they're still very pretty women.


    Aw, that face on Tinkerbell is my favorite
    She's quite short, shorter than me actually. It's kind of hilarious, too, because I told her about Saturday and she asked how tall I was. When I said 5'2 she responded with "You're short..."
    It was rather funny, considering I have to look down at her >.>
    She'd be like the female version of Jack Sparrow. Except worse because she's a curvy redhead, haha. But it'd still be nice to see her.

    And wow, I always thought Cruella would be on the short side, but I guess not. But yeah, the villains are pretty cool. Don't get enough credit, of course.
    And Disney's lacking Ursula. Ahem.

  4. #1174

    • Pegasus' most hyper fan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    57

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Not only are they lacking an Ursula, but they need a Hades too!!! I think it would be awesome to see a Hades play around with the other villains and characters : )

  5. #1175

    • Honorary Mermaid.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    418

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Hahaha! Yay! I am like 4'10 and a half (every half inch counts) and I honestly don't think I am growing much more. I am mostly worried about weight though. Are the Tinkerbells normally skinnier than the princesses?
    How old are you? You might still have time to grow.
    And honestly, it would make perfect sense if Disney picked you. You're tiny like a pixie! That's what they want, after all. I don't think you'll have a problem :]

  6. #1176

    • Cast Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    78

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLocks View Post
    She'd be like the female version of Jack Sparrow. Except worse because she's a curvy redhead, haha. But it'd still be nice to see her.

    And wow, I always thought Cruella would be on the short side, but I guess not. But yeah, the villains are pretty cool. Don't get enough credit, of course.
    And Disney's lacking Ursula. Ahem.
    yknow who else id like to see more, david, nani, lilo, and stitch.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
    -Walt Disney

  7. #1177

    • Far too curious
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    694

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLocks View Post
    She'd be like the female version of Jack Sparrow. Except worse because she's a curvy redhead, haha. But it'd still be nice to see her.

    And wow, I always thought Cruella would be on the short side, but I guess not. But yeah, the villains are pretty cool. Don't get enough credit, of course.
    And Disney's lacking Ursula. Ahem.
    Oh no, Cruella and the Evil Queen have to be tall an intimidating.

    I think Ursula's not in the park for a good reason, though. She'd end up trapped in one place, and she'd probably be a normal-sized girl with padding, so it'd look funny.

  8. #1178

    • Don't lets be silly! șoș
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Passamaquoddy
    Posts
    1,465

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by gymskate View Post
    Not only are they lacking an Ursula, but they need a Hades too!!! I think it would be awesome to see a Hades play around with the other villains and characters : )
    He was in the Park for a short while.

  9. #1179

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLocks View Post
    How old are you? You might still have time to grow.
    And honestly, it would make perfect sense if Disney picked you. You're tiny like a pixie! That's what they want, after all. I don't think you'll have a problem :]
    Thank you so much! I am 15, but I haven't grown since eighth grade, and I am going to be a sophomore...

    Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

  10. #1180

    • Future Skipper
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,348

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by ACByourself View Post
    yknow who else id like to see more, david, nani, lilo, and stitch.
    I hate how they made Lilo a (not furry) furry. Why couldn't they just make her a face character? That way they could have David and Nani too without it looking awkward (assuming David and Nani were face characters).

  11. #1181

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by ACByourself View Post
    yknow who else id like to see more, david, nani, lilo, and stitch.
    That's just because you want to live in Hawai'i!! Hahah, just kidding! But I have seen Lilo a few times at DCA, not sure about Stitch though...

    Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

  12. #1182

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Thank you so much! I am 15, but I haven't grown since eighth grade, and I am going to be a sophomore...
    I haven't grown since 6th grade.. I know how that is (: haha it's been like forever since i've grown. Everyone's getting taller it feels like i'm just getting smaller.

  13. #1183

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Hahaha, ya it's no fun! Oh well, I don't really want to grow anymore soo....

    Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

  14. #1184

    • Honorary Mermaid.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    418

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    Oh no, Cruella and the Evil Queen have to be tall an intimidating.

    I think Ursula's not in the park for a good reason, though. She'd end up trapped in one place, and she'd probably be a normal-sized girl with padding, so it'd look funny.
    Oh, well then that makes sense haha.
    And good point. I could have sworn they have an Ursula at WDW, but maybe that was just for a parade.


    And ACByourself, random question, but are you Hawaiian?



    And since we're on the subject of who we wish we'd see, am I a nerd for wishing for Kingdom Hearts characters? (They've got half of them already, anyway, haha)

  15. #1185

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Hahaha, ya it's no fun! Oh well, I don't really want to grow anymore soo....
    Exactly! It doesn't bother me anymore when people always call me shorttyy and stuff. Cause I like it now


Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Anyone attending Hollywood auditions for Tokyo Disney face character/dancer?
    By lauranelson27 in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 03:48 AM
  2. Face Character auditions...AGAIN!
    By Raiderette4gnr in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:08 AM
  3. face character auditions!
    By pineapplewhipaddict in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 09:38 AM
  4. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By Rocker in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 07:53 AM
  5. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By broadwaybaby615 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •