Page 8 of 530 FirstFirst ... 567891011183358108508 ... LastLast

• Doesn't get enough Disney

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

I always thought it would be fun to audition for face!
    I've got a few years before I could audition, though...

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahbell1000 View Post
    Oh my gosh, we HAVE to!!! =D
    And I completely agree, I feel the exact same way; none of my friends want to either and I can't even fathom why! It's such a big dream of mine =) I just love the idea of it more than anything!
    It would be amazing to have someone there. I'm already nervous, and it's three years away! xDD

That's the best way I could ever imagine it stated =) To children there's no question about who you are; but the people at the addition won't just believe or let you be silly. Just like Olivia said! =) It's so nerve-wracking!

To Cheerangel12712: I'm Hannah.
    Hannah, ah your name is so cute
    Yes we are so auditioning at the same time. I know! It's so weird. It's like I want is so bad and when I ask my friends if they ever audition with me they don't want to. Oh well, they would just have a less cool job. :P Haha. im not even nervous because i'm just excited! It's just such a dream. Get paid to dress up in cute little costumes, sign autographs, talk to kids, be in parades. Ah so much fun. I seriously think i'll work in Disney my whole life. Like no matter what the job. I've had a love for disney since I was one year old. I wish they would lower the age to 15. HAH. But when the time comes i'm going to be so nervous.
    How tall are you again Hannah ?!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by HalloweentownAlice View Post
    I always thought it would be fun to audition for face!
    I've got a few years before I could audition, though...
    It's alright, join the club

I'm way too tall for Alice, Wendy, or the fairies, which is a major bummer. I'm 5'6", I think that might be a princess height?

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by LisaInWonderland View Post
    ive got my audition in like 3 weeks! (NERVOUS!) mines for characters, look a likes and parade performer
    i wouldnt mind doing either them but of course i love to be a face character any tips would be appreciated! thats me in the photo (blondie in the middle!) and im around 5"6ishh xxx
    Oh good luck! Well I don't have many tips except, don't wear a lot of makeup they like to see your natural beauty and if they like you they'll wig you and put on makeup for the character they might want you to be. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Track or dance shoes. Don't be nervous. And just do your best! If they don't pick you this time, try again. But I think you have a good chance! You could be cinderella, aurora, ariel, they're all in that height range. Good luck again!

• Sock Puppet

I'm way too tall for Alice, Wendy, or the fairies, which is a major bummer. I'm 5'6", I think that might be a princess height?
    Well yeah! You're perfect princess height actually. Me i'm stuck down at 4'11 possibly growing to 5'1. This is the only time i'm proud of my height :P

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Well yeah! You're perfect princess height actually. Me i'm stuck down at 4'11 possibly growing to 5'1. This is the only time i'm proud of my height :P
    Haha- well, based on your album pics, I could totally see you as Alice!

• Sock Puppet

Haha- well, based on your album pics, I could totally see you as Alice!
    Aw! Thank you so so much! I try to take the pictures that look most like me so I can really tell you know? Well I'm bored right now, so if you want me to make one of you as your favorite character, i'd be happy to give it my best shot

• I'm Wishing...

Hannah, ah your name is so cute
    Yes we are so auditioning at the same time. I know! It's so weird. It's like I want is so bad and when I ask my friends if they ever audition with me they don't want to. Oh well, they would just have a less cool job. :P Haha. im not even nervous because i'm just excited! It's just such a dream. Get paid to dress up in cute little costumes, sign autographs, talk to kids, be in parades. Ah so much fun. I seriously think i'll work in Disney my whole life. Like no matter what the job. I've had a love for disney since I was one year old. I wish they would lower the age to 15. HAH. But when the time comes i'm going to be so nervous.
    How tall are you again Hannah ?!
    Oh my gosh we have to be like, the same person; that's exactly how I feel! I have loved Disney forever and I can just see it being the biggest part of my life forever. Being with kids all day and making dreams come true for a living sounds like the best thing in the whole entire world. Some people just don't understand when I tell them why I want to work there and look at me like I'm crazy xDD But I guess it can't be explained to some people! Disney os the most magical place in the world to me =)

Aww thank you!! =P I like my name, too =P Yours is such a good name too, I love the name Olivia! =) Can I call you Liv? xD

Right now I'm either 5'2 or 5'3. (I seriously have no idea for sure; I'm going to have to go find a tape measurer =P) I'll probably grow to about 5'5 or 5'6. =) So I think that puts me in the princess range rather than Alice.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahbell1000 View Post
    Oh my gosh we have to be like, the same person; that's exactly how I feel! I have loved Disney forever and I can just see it being the biggest part of my life forever. Being with kids all day and making dreams come true for a living sounds like the best thing in the whole entire world. Some people just don't understand when I tell them why I want to work there and look at me like I'm crazy xDD But I guess it can't be explained to some people! Disney os the most magical place in the world to me =)

Aww thank you!! =P I like my name, too =P Yours is such a good name too, I love the name Olivia! =) Can I call you Liv? xD

Right now I'm either 5'2 or 5'3. (I seriously have no idea for sure; I'm going to have to go find a tape measurer =P) I'll probably grow to about 5'5 or 5'6. =) So I think that puts me in the princess range rather than Alice.
    Yes! I'm happy that now I know someone who shares the same interests, and thinks the way I think. I love it! Yes, oh we totally understand eachother haha. I know! My friend pranked called me about being a face character to joke around with me because she knows how much I want to be one, so she teases me about it. Haha aw thanks girl! Sure you can. Oh cool Yup, you could totally be a princess. I'm just so happy im 4'11 growing to 5'1. Really short! But hey, I could still play alice :P

Oh that's so cool Where do you work in the park?
    there's a reason that I know so much about the entertainment dept.

• Don't lets be silly! șoș

Quote Originally Posted by kcw View Post
    there's a reason that I know so much about the entertainment dept.
    Just be very careful about any information you give out kcw.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMouse View Post
    Just be very careful about any information you give out kcw.
    Working at the park is not some huge big secret that we can't tell anyone. I am very well aware as to what I should and shouldn't say, and I'd be more worried if I was "ruining magic" or bashing the park/company. Thanks though

• Sock Puppet

Working at the park is not some huge big secret that we can't tell anyone. I am very well aware as to what I should and shouldn't say, and I'd be more worried if I was "ruining magic" or bashing the park/company. Thanks though
    Are you very good friends with a character?!

• Don't lets be silly! șoș

I agree, however, posting something as simple as blackout dates could be considered publishing Company information. It all depends on the reader.

AliceinWonderland, if it doesn't matter to you, and you truly want a better chance at face Characters, I would suggest heading to the Walt Disney World CP where they seem a little more relaxed. Entertainment works very differently at Disneyland, then that of Walt Disney World, with different guidelines, and unions within the department. Because CP Cast Members need 40hr weeks, I truly wouldn't see them being put in face roles, or parades at Disneyland. Though they're very good at mixing it up at Walt Disney World from what I hear. So if it doesn't matter which Resort you work at, I would consider the Walt Disney World program first.

It's really interesting to see Block Party over there, it's almost a completely different show then it was over here. Just like Disneyland's "Celebrate! A Street Party" is much more dance heavy then Walt Disney World's.