Page 95 of 541 FirstFirst ... 45708592939495969798105120145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 8103

• aliceindisneyland

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by pbl0vesj View Post
    Hi everyone! i went to the auditions today! there were so many people! they did groups of 80 instead of the normal 50. Anyway out of my group i would say about 6 or 7 got picked to stay and i was one of them!!! but me and this other girl (who looked similar to me) were given cards to fill out and then said they would most likely call us to come back another day and they took our pictures. Does anyone know why they would do this. I mean if they didnt want us they wouldnt had asked us to stay but we didnt finish the audition process!!! ...please let me know!!!

well done!!!
    i'm so jelous, maybe they'll use the new wig system i heard people talking about and try wigs on your photo!
    i wish i could have been there too.. oh my 6 or 7!! out of 80! that's not alot of people...

I arrived around 745. There were lots of people. This was my first time attending and it was a good experience. I didn't get in but I have faith for the next audition they suggested for the Christmas parade on Sept. 13. I'll try again for a face character and try for a dancer. I have no formal experience but I think I'm decent and will just try cos I never know if I can get picked.
    I WANT DL 2 BE MY PERMANENT HOME!
    1 DAY...EVEN IF I BECOME A TEACHER...I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT DL & HOPEFULLY BE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS TO PERFORM DURING FANTASMIC!

• Pegasus' most hyper fan

Congrats! Sounds like you had a great experience.

oh my it sounds like soo much fun! thats alot of people! i agree with beckix.o.x because i heard my cousin who works there talking about how they are starting to try wigs on you digitally. who knows though? it sounds like you guys had a wonderful time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    and welcome to micehat!
    thank you!!!

• Characters are my friends

Quote Originally Posted by monicaduy View Post
    I arrived around 745. There were lots of people. This was my first time attending and it was a good experience. I didn't get in but I have faith for the next audition they suggested for the Christmas parade on Sept. 13. I'll try again for a face character and try for a dancer. I have no formal experience but I think I'm decent and will just try cos I never know if I can get picked.
    DL may be different then WDW for auditions. But at WDW, you can only audition once every 6 months.

Hi everyone! i went to the auditions today! there were so many people! they did groups of 80 instead of the normal 50. Anyway out of my group i would say about 6 or 7 got picked to stay and i was one of them!!! but me and this other girl (who looked similar to me) were given cards to fill out and then said they would most likely call us to come back another day and they took our pictures. Does anyone know why they would do this. I mean if they didnt want us they wouldnt had asked us to stay but we didnt finish the audition process!!! ...please let me know!!!
    That's great you got called back!
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 07, Spring 08, Fall 08, Spring 09

• Hopeful <3

Yea I had the exact same thing and am thinking of doing the same thing! I really think it was because of my braces, but I'm going back as soon as they're off I hope dancing isnt too vital though ofr these coming up
    Live believing, Dreams are for weaving, Wonders are waiting to start

• Future Tinkerbell!

Has anyone heard from ABCyourself?

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

• Don't lets be silly! șoș

They're most likely going to have you come back on September 13th. Congrats! Up next you'll be with Cast Members who are currently in Entertainment for the next set of cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by joanna71985 View Post
    DL may be different then WDW for auditions. But at WDW, you can only audition once every 6 months.
    You can go to every audition at Disneyland.

Quote Originally Posted by misskswann View Post
    Yea I had the exact same thing and am thinking of doing the same thing! I really think it was because of my braces, but I'm going back as soon as they're off I hope dancing isnt too vital though ofr these coming up
    What group were you in? I was in the second group that went in. And most likely will see each other there.
    1 DAY...EVEN IF I BECOME A TEACHER...I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT DL & HOPEFULLY BE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS TO PERFORM DURING FANTASMIC!

• Closed Account

Hey guys! i just got back from the audition, and was there till 5pm, and was one of the last people to leave. i'm just gonna tell you that i'm not sure whether or not for sure if they told people that they made it or not....since i was in a different group from others. and that the audition process we discussed on this board was different from today. you can totally chat to me =)
    Last edited by totallynot05; 05-13-2012 at 04:21 PM.

• Hopeful <3

What group were you in? I was in the second group that went in. And most likely will see each other there.

Ohh so you must've gotten there very early! I got there by like 8:15 or 10, idk exactly what group I was in, but a few had gone in before me, so I most likely wasnt in the same group =/ But yeah your going to the sept 13th ones? I might go depending on if I get my braces off by then, haha
    Live believing, Dreams are for weaving, Wonders are waiting to start

Quote Originally Posted by totallynot05 View Post
    Hey guys! i just got back from the audition, and was there till 5pm, and was one of the last people to leave. i'm just gonna tell you straight off the bat that they didnt tell aneone today if they made it for sure or not. and that the audition process we discussed on this board was different from today. so if u guys want to hear all the details... you can totally chat to me =)
    what group were u in.....cuz i got picked to stay...maybe u shud post a picture of yourself and i can see if i remember u? did they say ud get a call bak?

• Characters are my friends

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMouse View Post
    You can go to every audition at Disneyland.
    Well that's lucky! I wish WDW did that.
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 07, Spring 08, Fall 08, Spring 09

1 thing I forgot to mention is that we got to go back stage and I saw I guess where they work on ride attractions like The Golden Zepher thing (lol, I dono what that is, a rocket ship?), matternhorn bobsleds, Autopia car. It was kewl. Anyways slightly off topic question and sorry if its been mentioned but I can't find it specifically through the search engine, how often does DL hire for attractions? I'll just tell U a little about my background, I recently graduated college with a degree in Early Childhood Studies and even though DL isn't a daycare I would like to be the ride attendant at the StoryBook Land Canal Boats if not a face character.