Page 97 of 539 FirstFirst ... 477287949596979899100107122147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 8083

• Sock Puppet

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    so true!

wow, i'm happy for you!

have you ever been in the non face costumes..are they quite chlostrophobic?? as i am quite chlostrophobic...
    yes, I've been inside of the Cinderella mice costume from Electrical Parade and it can be very claustrophobic for someone who is. I have no problems with it but I'm not claustrophobic lol

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Terence09 View Post
    yes, I've been inside of the Cinderella mice costume from Electrical Parade and it can be very claustrophobic for someone who is. I have no problems with it but I'm not claustrophobic lol

i'm not too bad.. i just hope that won't affect me ..
    do you have to be a fuzzie to be a face character???

i bet it gets really hot in there unless it;s christmas..i really feel for the person inside sully.. also how does jack skellington talk as he is sorta like a fuzzie..does anyone know???

• Cherry Tart

it all depends on what day you saw my buddy elliot lol, and im sure that since this is

a.) not a credible disney site, being that people don't come here to get disney information

b.) a situation where worse things have been said in these forums than revealing that they where casting terences

and c.) not an outright display of the character

i should be fine :P

and yes I'm very excited to all of you who asked, I have some experience with the character and costume (yes thanks to Amee lol) so I also can't wait till the official release and debute.
    I'm still shocked that you flat out said you're a character on a public Disney web site. Technically that's not allowed and it also implies you don't value the magic as much.

Just be careful, people have been fired for less.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by littlecricket View Post
    I'm still shocked that you flat out said you're a character on a public Disney web site. Technically that's not allowed and it also implies you don't value the magic as much.

heyy do you work at disneyland??
    i'm sure i've seen you on the storybook boats??
    and with squishy hatter (which is my fave hatter

• Sock Puppet

in response to beckix:

no you don't have to be a fuzzie to be a face character, however I have heard stories of girls with "princess syndrome" being given fuzzy shifts on hot days from time to time :P

this site is in no way affiliated with disney and therefore is not a valid nor credible source on the subject of anything Disney, therefore I could pretty much say that I was going to be a walk around character of the castle and it would have just as much validity in the eyes of the Disney Co.

I value the magic in a way that is almost fanatical, I simply view this site, with its extremely lax view on the "magic" of disney, differently. The fact that most of the people I have seen here are older and already understand a good deal about the secrets behind the "magic," gives way to a sense of understanding. If there was a single child on this site that read these forums expecting to get a response from the REAL mickey, minnie, Terence, Tink, Aladdin, Peter Pan etc. I would not make a single comment regarding anything that happened in Disney's production of the stage show they call Disneyland.

and about the being fired part... do you know my name? cuz disney doesn't.

• Official Disney Princess

Well, there can't be very many Terrence's out there that once played Elliot...can there?

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by mickeylover2008 View Post
    Well, there can't be very many Terrence's out there that once played Elliot...can there?
    5 of the guys at the audition had at one point played Pete (Elliot is the dragon).

and none of that matters, even if they had every written proof that they knew it was me, they wouldn't be able to do anything about it, there is no admission of my name, no picture of me, and no proof of either being related to me even if it was posted.

and once again... this is not a Disney site.

• Official Disney Princess

5 of the guys at the audition had at one point played Pete (Elliot is the dragon).

and none of that matters, even if they had every written proof that they knew it was me, they wouldn't be able to do anything about it, there is no admission of my name, no picture of me, and no proof of either being related to me even if it was posted.

and once again... this is not a Disney site.
    Oops, sorry about the character mix up. Silly mistake on my part!

Well, okay. It is a free country! And as Jack would say "Your funeral!"...

JK. Couldn't resist, mate.

• aliceindisneyland

hahha.!.. "your funeral"

that made me lol..
    so with the disney auditionn process now do they not let you try on the dresses or wigs anymore??

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMouse View Post
    They're most likely going to have you come back on September 13th. Congrats! Up next you'll be with Cast Members who are currently in Entertainment for the next set of cuts.

You can go to every audition at Disneyland.
    so you think that we were like pre approved for the first round for the christmas parade??

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by pbl0vesj View Post
    so you think that we were like pre approved for the first round for the christmas parade??

although i'm not the person your asking.. i would say if they said to come for the christmas parades then yess deffiantley
    maybe they think you have a good chance and therefore have asked you.

• Cherry Tart

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    heyy do you work at disneyland??
    i'm sure i've seen you on the storybook boats??
    and with squishy hatter (which is my fave hatter
    Yes, I do work there. I used to be in Fantasyland so you have seen Alice and Hatter with me at Storybook.

As for my current job, well I'm not revealing that here. I already talked about it on my personal web site and while I haven't gotten in trouble for it, there have been problems.

• Cherry Tart

Quote Originally Posted by pbl0vesj View Post
    Nothing guarantees pre-approval. They are most likely only being considered at this point.

• Hopeful <3

in response to beckix:

no you don't have to be a fuzzie to be a face character, however I have heard stories of girls with "princess syndrome" being given fuzzy shifts on hot days from time to time :P

this site is in no way affiliated with disney and therefore is not a valid nor credible source on the subject of anything Disney, therefore I could pretty much say that I was going to be a walk around character of the castle and it would have just as much validity in the eyes of the Disney Co.

I value the magic in a way that is almost fanatical, I simply view this site, with its extremely lax view on the "magic" of disney, differently. The fact that most of the people I have seen here are older and already understand a good deal about the secrets behind the "magic," gives way to a sense of understanding. If there was a single child on this site that read these forums expecting to get a response from the REAL mickey, minnie, Terence, Tink, Aladdin, Peter Pan etc. I would not make a single comment regarding anything that happened in Disney's production of the stage show they call Disneyland.

and about the being fired part... do you know my name? cuz disney doesn't.

Congrats Im so excited for you that you get to have that opportunity! But just curious were you already a cast member, or had you once been and came back to try out? I only ask because I was chatting with a person in line who had been with Disney for 6 years, then she quite, and she came back but got cut. I guess what I'm really trying to ask is do you think it helped your chances at all by them already knowing you?
    Live believing, Dreams are for weaving, Wonders are waiting to start

• aliceindisneyland

Yes, I do work there. I used to be in Fantasyland so you have seen Alice and Hatter with me at Storybook.

As for my current job, well I'm not revealing that here. I already talked about it on my personal web site and while I haven't gotten in trouble for it, there have been problems.

cool, i think the storybook boats are really cool.. that's all the info i needed that you work there i would not want you to risk putting your job at risk, but can you tell me, do you like working at disneyland is it an enjoyable job?
    and can you just have the job without having another??