Page 98 of 548 FirstFirst ... 4873889596979899100101108123148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 8208

• Following the Second Star

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by Terence09 View Post
    this site is in no way affiliated with disney and therefore is not a valid nor credible source on the subject of anything Disney, therefore I could pretty much say that I was going to be a walk around character of the castle and it would have just as much validity in the eyes of the Disney Co.

and about the being fired part... do you know my name? cuz disney doesn't.
    ...You do know that Disney keeps an eye on Micechat, right? I'm sure they've seen this thread, which means they're going to see this sooner or later.

How does Disney not know your name? You're saying you're the Terence prototype. They can put two in two together. I'm sure they'll see this, and contact you. Just because you don't say your name here, doesn't mean you don't say it to them.

Also, you should know that Tinkerbell isn't very happy with you.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by littlecricket View Post
    Nothing guarantees pre-approval. They are most likely only being considered at this point.
    ya i just dont get why me and the other girl didnt just do the audition with everyone else

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    ...You do know that Disney keeps an eye on Micechat, right? I'm sure they've seen this thread, which means they're going to see this sooner or later.
    i'm sorry, but i don't understand why you guys are all dogging on him. you guys don't have his job. its his choice whether or not he wants to say what he wants. i think he knows what he's getting himself into, since he knows his job best. and also, he's helping you guys out by answering your questions. you guys should appreciate it, instead of complaining about what he's doing wrong.

• Cherry Tart

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    cool, i think the storybook boats are really cool.. that's all the info i needed that you work there i would not want you to risk putting your job at risk, but can you tell me, do you like working at disneyland is it an enjoyable job?
    and can you just have the job without having another??
    Sure, I love it. It's a nice job but the fact is I know I could be paid much better. I probably do need to get another job soon since there is only one full time position available (which is not mine) and in the off season I only get two days a week, which I obviously can't live off of.

I don't technically have another job (I'm a self-employed freelance artist), but Disney would allow it, and my managers have said that if I were to get a second job they would work around it. But that's mainly because my department is so small.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    Also, you should know that Tinkerbell isn't very happy with you.
    why is tinkerbell not very happy with him?

• Cherry Tart

Quote Originally Posted by totallynot05 View Post
    i'm sorry, but i don't understand why you guys are all dogging on him. you guys don't have his job. its his choice whether or not he wants to say what he wants. i think he knows what he's getting himself into, since he knows his job best. and also, he's helping you guys out by answering your questions. you guys should appreciate it, instead of complaining about what he's doing wrong.
    I'm not dogging on him. If anything, I'm just concerned. And besides I didn't ask for any info, I already know how everything works pretty much.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by totallynot05 View Post
    You can answer questions without flat out saying "Hey guys, I play so-and-so"

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Future Skipper

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    i bet it gets really hot in there unless it;s christmas..i really feel for the person inside sully.. also how does jack skellington talk as he is sorta like a fuzzie..does anyone know???
    Most of Jack's face is covered by a mask, but his mouth down isn't. So his chin is his real chin, but with makeup. This is really hard to explain. So I stole SkeletonStocking's signiture and butchered it using Microsoft Paint.

So the red circle around his head is the mask, and the blue circle is his actual mouth and chin.

• Cast Member

congrats to anyone who made it, all those who surpassed their own expectations and/or those of others, and to those who had the courage to do it for the first time. it was definitely a blast seeing so many enthusiast gathered together. i met a few cool people there, one of which actually moved on with the audition process. i also wanted to say 'hi' again to lizzi, it was nice seeing you there.

if any guys here are headed to the Christmas Fantasy Parade auditions on Sept 12th, i might see you there. and to the ladies that are attending the Sept 13th auditions, break a leg.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
    -Walt Disney

terrence09 ive worked with you in the past won't say where! congrats!!!!!

and terrence09 i was gonna go to the auditions but ended up not being able to because of scheduling conflicts, but thats ok, i met julie andrews instead but they weren't casting for the mad hatter were they? I so wanted to go. maybe ill go for the xmas parade auditions?

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by lesmisfan View Post
    and terrence09 i was gonna go to the auditions but ended up not being able to because of scheduling conflicts, but thats ok, i met julie andrews instead but they weren't casting for the mad hatter were they? I so wanted to go. maybe ill go for the xmas parade auditions?
    yes they casted for mad hatters. i believe there were about 7 potentials

crap!!!! i was so going for the mad hatter!! ugh, i do a killer mad hatter!

/sigh.... I can't believe I have to do this but I never knew my friends were such a** holes...

good evening... my name is not important... what is important is that i left my computer on at my friends house and left it there for OBVIOUSLY far too long...

in the past this has led to nothing more than a silly facebook status and some cleaning up to do... now I realize that my friends don't realize how far that they can take things sometimes...

reading up on some of the posts of the past i see that he at least tried to defend me yet already did significant damage... his knowledge of the goings on and past events that i have participated in is due to my openness with my best friends on the goings on in my life... yesterdays auditions are no exception... as i have not gotten onto his profile I am not sure what kind of "questions" he has answered but i do know that they may or may not be full of trash...

in the end i realize that those whom I call my brothers are not entirely educated on the rammifications trolling can have in the real world... most of the past comments have either been exagerated or hostile and I apologize to all parties involved... h*ll hath no fury like what im going to do to him when i get my phone back from him...

I speak of course of my idiotic friend Terence09...

once again... i must apologize for his lack of foresight... I know that some of you may scoff and call this a cop out on my part, like i am trying to cover my tracks... and you would be right... I have to clean up "my" mess from my "other self" in cyberspace... sometimes anonymity is a better dagger than a mask...

• Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeviant89 View Post
    /sigh.... I can't believe I have to do this but I never knew my friends were such a** holes...

good evening... my name is not important... what is important is that i left my computer on at my friends house and left it there for OBVIOUSLY far too long...

in the past this has led to nothing more than a silly facebook status and some cleaning up to do... now I realize that my friends don't realize how far that they can take things sometimes...

reading up on some of the posts of the past i see that he at least tried to defend me yet already did significant damage... his knowledge of the goings on and past events that i have participated in is due to my openness with my best friends on the goings on in my life... yesterdays auditions are no exception... as i have not gotten onto his profile I am not sure what kind of "questions" he has answered but i do know that they may or may not be full of trash...

in the end i realize that those whom I call my brothers are not entirely educated on the rammifications trolling can have in the real world... most of the past comments have either been exagerated or hostile and I apologize to all parties involved... h*ll hath no fury like what im going to do to him when i get my phone back from him...

I speak of course of my idiotic friend Terence09...

once again... i must apologize for his lack of foresight... I know that some of you may scoff and call this a cop out on my part, like i am trying to cover my tracks... and you would be right... I have to clean up "my" mess from my "other self" in cyberspace... sometimes anonymity is a better dagger than a mask...
    no worries, stuff like that happens every once in a while. it takes a bigger person to make right what has been wronged, for that i respect you.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
    -Walt Disney