Page 99 of 523 FirstFirst ... 498996979899100101102109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 7841

• Pegasus' most hyper fan

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

I agree with ACByourself. Don't worry about it, it happens to everyone.

Good luck to all those attending the Sept 12 and 13th auditions : ) I hope one of you guys get a part in the parade! I am also glad to hear you all had a great experience. I'm really excited for spring and just getting the chance to meet other cool people : )

• aliceindisneyland

i have a question!
    are you allowed to go in the audition with your hair down??
    to anyone who's been..did other girls have their hair down? does it matter?

do they look for people that are similar to the cast members they have already got, or just the character?

• Cherry Tart

Quote Originally Posted by totallynot05 View Post
    i'm sure its okay, as long as u don't no what he looks like
    Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Yeah, we haven't seen any pics of him...so I'm sure it's ok!
    Ok so I don't know what's going on with Terence09, whether or not this is all a hoax or a misunderstanding, but either way it's not ok. Only hours after "Terence" made his posts, the news passed on to CMs on Facebook, who immediately revealed his identity and they were all very upset with what he was doing. And now, as we speak, managers in the entertainment department are looking into this and aim to reprimand someone, be it him or his "friend."

If you want to be a character at Disney, you have to understand that it's not ok to talk about certain things, even if you think your identity is "safe."

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by littlecricket View Post
    Ok so I don't know what's going on with Terence09, whether or not this is all a hoax or a misunderstanding, but either way it's not ok. Only hours after "Terence" made his posts, the news passed on to CMs on Facebook, who immediately revealed his identity and they were all very upset with what he was doing. And now, as we speak, managers in the entertainment department are looking into this and aim to reprimand someone, be it him or his "friend."

If you want to be a character at Disney, you have to understand that it's not ok to talk about certain things, even if you think your identity is "safe."

oh my!
    i guess he won't be the first terrence then...
    if i worked at disney (even though it may have been a misunderstanding) i wouldn't go round and tell people...
    but are you allowed to tell your family??
    like just say "i got a job at disneyland blablabla....

what are CMs? also can someone tell me what he said that was bad?? i mean people post things about how the auditions went and what happens what was so wrong with what he told us?? i dont mean to sound mean i just really dont understand!

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by pbl0vesj View Post
    what are CMs? also can someone tell me what he said that was bad?? i mean people post things about how the auditions went and what happens what was so wrong with what he told us?? i dont mean to sound mean i just really dont understand!
    a cm is a castmember..(works at disneyland, WDW e.t.c

and go back a couple of pages and find terence 09..

• Sock Puppet

:o That is seriously unfortunate. I do hope he gets to keep his job, especially if he didn't do the damage.

• aliceindisneyland

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    :o That is seriously unfortunate. I do hope he gets to keep his job, especially if he didn't do the damage.

i hope not..if he didn't do the damage..
    does anyone have any audition reprorts to share??

• Future Tinkerbell!

Quote Originally Posted by pbl0vesj View Post
    What he told us is against a contract you have to sign when you begin work as a character, I believe. That is that you are not allowed to tell the public what character you play at Disneyland or anything like that. Now, we of course can't be positive if it really was a friend or not, but in any way, it is not allowed. It will probably cost you your job.

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

•   

I've been lurking on this thread for a while . . . I have a 14-year-old dancer who would like to be Alice or a parade dancer someday. Congratulations to all of you who went to auditions and best of luck in call-backs! Hope to see you in the park : )

Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    What he told us is against a contract you have to sign when you begin work as a character, I believe. That is that you are not allowed to tell the public what character you play at Disneyland or anything like that. Now, we of course can't be positive if it really was a friend or not, but in any way, it is not allowed. It will probably cost you your job.
    ohhh i saw what he wrote but i didnt know you couldnt say who you were playing. So its ok then to talk about the audition process??

To all who are "Confused" or are "having trouble understanding" why certain individuals are upset, and "dogging" the person who made the supremely UNWISE decision to publicly announce certain secrets about his job, let me ask you this.

When you come to the Disneyland Resort, even though you are an adult and the world holds no magic for you, doesnt Disneyland, in fact still embody the ideals and whimsy that you enjoyed as a child, and return to as adults to experience that wonder, fantasy, story, and MAGIC?

Well those who work to create that Magic, strive to maintain those secrets that continually produce such a beautiful and joy filled world that you enter, once you pass under the train tracks. This is a fairy-tale place, that takes special people who truly VALUE the Magic that they create on a daily basis.

To blatantly destroy such a long held tradition of magic and mystery shows a SERIOUS lack of Maturity on this individuals part and and even GREATER lack of Respect for the special position he had the privilege to experience.

I do not believe for a second that this was the doing of his "friends" that post too was a sloppy attempt to save the drowning ship. Mission NOT accomplished.

To have blatantly destroyed such a carefully cultivated magic in such a public and disrespectful forum is offensive to anyone who ever has, currently does, or ever will be a part of that Special Magic that makes up the fantasy and wonder of Disneyland that you all enjoy.

Shame on You Terence09. You REALLY should have thought before you typed.

^^^^ Perfectly said.

Last edited by MikeW; 10-04-2009 at 04:56 AM.

• Cherry Tart

Quote Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
    Coincidentially, did anyone else see the girl who dressed up as Tinkerbell to this audition? What on Earth?!?
    Yaaaaah, I saw her. That was very unfortunate. XD

But I don't want to go among MAD people!