custom mickey shirts

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of where to get these really great Mickey shirts. They are the ones that look like a Mickey Mouse head and I really want ones with our initials in them. They are not screenprinted more of a custom sewn type. The mickey or mouse head will be maybe red & white polka dots & the initial will be on another style of fabric. Thanks in advance.

Re: custom mickey shirts

Quote Originally Posted by smithpartyof5 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of where to get these really great Mickey shirts. They are the ones that look like a Mickey Mouse head and I really want ones with our initials in them. They are not screenprinted more of a custom sewn type. The mickey or mouse head will be maybe red & white polka dots & the initial will be on another style of fabric. Thanks in advance.
    do you a pic of this or is this your own idea? if it's a custom shirt with mickey on it, it's most likely done in private. any shirt designing site would not print anything under a copyright. and i'm pretty sure they'll recognize mickey's head as a copyright.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

You can make custom shirts and other products with Disney characters at zazzle.com. They seem to be fully licensed to do so (if you do custom stuff on disney's official shopping website, you'll often be taken to Zazzle to do the customizing). It is very easy to do and there are lots of ways to create nearly whatever you want.

I have seen whole families wearing them in pictures maybe here or on other boards. I just think they are really cute. We have 3 kids so I thought it would be a fun way for us to all match. I guess people might just sew their own, but I am not that crafty. I have looked a bit on Ebay & Etsy but have not quite found the "right" one.

Quote Originally Posted by MissChristine View Post
    You can make custom shirts and other products with Disney characters at zazzle.com. They seem to be fully licensed to do so (if you do custom stuff on disney's official shopping website, you'll often be taken to Zazzle to do the customizing). It is very easy to do and there are lots of ways to create nearly whatever you want.
    yea. zazzle has licensing with a lot of companies. i totally forgot about that. but you'd have to work with their design. hopefully they have a poka dotted mickey. =D good luck with your searches. but remember, custom shirts don't come cheap. those licensed products are already quite pricey. getting them with embroidery would cost even more. but that'd be pretty cool none the less.