Thread: Fantasmic

Fantasmic

Hi fellows - I am travelling the first time to Disneyland - I am cast member in Paris and was wondering where to watch the show in order to fully enjoy the show.

I have seen priority seeting arrangements for $ 50,- but I need to say that I am not willing to pay that amount of money.

I read that the 2nd show is less crowded, but how long in advance should I be there? and where should I stand around the Rivers of America?

I'll arrive on Friday 30 September from Sequoia National Park and leave on Monday morning towards Malibu, which means I will be a whole week-end at Disneyland. I thought about watching REMEMBER on Friday and Saturday evening and Fantasmic on Saturday (2nd show) and also on Suday.

Thanks in advance for your replys

• Waiting for the monorail

Re: Fantasmic

If you can stand smoke, and don't want to wait too long, try the smoking section in NOS. You'll be right on the riverfront.

• Disneyland Addict

Hey, did you happen to work on July 16th? I was at your park that day. And if you can't stand cigarette smoke, you live in the wrong country don't you? Although I happen to have a fond little place in my heart for smoke now, since it reminds me of Paris. A good place to watch from is on the Haunted Mansion side of Rivers of America at about a 45 degree angle off the center across from Tom Sawyer Island right at the fence. You have to stay sitting and you watch through the bars, but it's better than standing for the whole length of the show if you are already tired. It's and easy spot to video from too because you don't have people in front of you. You may get a little damp from the mist they show the projections on so have a light jacket on hand. Usually if you get to Haunted Mansion just before the first show ends you don't have to fight the crowd that is leaving to go home and you can sneak up to the fence while others come from Main Street.

• me.

well what I always do is:
    Get to the area about 10 minutes before the first show ends. Once it ends and people start to leave you can easily get to the front by going "excuse me, pardon me." A few people may give you looks but its all worth it. You can get prime seats this way. Anywhere you want. I usually go to dead center right in front, but thats me. Whatever you like. my little "trick" heheh. Have fun!!

Thanks everybody!!! I do not mind the smoke, so I willl try either the smoking area or in front of the Haunted Mansion. Waiting annoys me more than smoking people.

And "aliasdisney" - I did work on the 16th of July, but I work at Disney's Newport Bay Club, so I guess there was no chance that we might have crossed our ways.

I hope you enjoyed Paris and Disneyland Resort Paris - I am travelling the first time to the US and another Disney park and I am very very very excited.

Hope I won't be disappointed - friends told me that the original Disneyland is very small compared to the Paris park, but it's a great place with a lot of attractions

Thanks for all you tips

• Rat Patootie

Quote Originally Posted by euro disney stefan
    Thanks everybody!!! I do not mind the smoke, so I willl try either the smoking area or in front of the Haunted Mansion. Waiting annoys me more than smoking people.

And "aliasdisney" - I did work on the 16th of July, but I work at Disney's Newport Bay Club, so I guess there was no chance that we might have crossed our ways.

I hope you enjoyed Paris and Disneyland Resort Paris - I am travelling the first time to the US and another Disney park and I am very very very excited.

Hope I won't be disappointed - friends told me that the original Disneyland is very small compared to the Paris park, but it's a great place with a lot of attractions

Thanks for all you tips
    I recomend dead center in B-section...if you get the smoking area it will put you /very/ far to one side, and while the water screens can cope for that, you'll be missing out on a lot of the live action stuff going on the island...you'll see it, but the angle won't be too great...
    șoș.....:::.......*.....,^,.............:..........:...................................*''*
    ..).....:::::.........|..| |.....*......':'..'.:.'..':'.......*........_\(/_.........*_\/_*
    (..':::'.....,^,/ \ | |...............:::o::: Remember,...../)\...........*-/\-*
    .\/|\........,^,| ||_|| |.,^,......*....'.':'.'.........Dreams Come True!...*..*
    .../\....*...| | \/|,-,|\/ | |
    MySpace.com/JivinJonno