Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guilty Pleasure???

For some it's Chocolate for other's it's alcohol, but for US it's visiting this magical place!! Do your friends like mine think you're nutts??? Except for a handful of friends majority of my friends think I'm 1 french fry short of a Happy Meal. Any stories out there? Being a Disney Freak for myself isn't something I announce, but I think it's cool to enjoy something that makes me Happy! Am I right or what?

Re: Guilty Pleasure???

I have lots of things that are otherwise classed as guilty pleasures, provided one has a sense of guilt. I generally don't.

Yes, my friends and spouse think I'm crazy for how many times I go to Disney. I was just there and I plan to go again Tuesday.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Wonderful World

My parents think im nuts about being a Disney freak.I dont tell my friends tho or else I would prolly get ragged on every day
    I'm back MiceChat

• Queen of Randomness

I go to Disneyland every other with my parents (this the last year) and my father didn't want to go this year, though he is anyways, because he said that going to Disneyland was like eating Chinese food every night...you just get tired of it. He really doesn't understand why I like to go there at all. Crazy me...going to DL twice in one year. Friends think I'm weird but they don't give me a bad time...I only have one friend that is the same way and she goes way more than me but she was lucky enough to have a Disney crazed mom.

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

• hide the rum

i kno nobody understands why i luv disneyland so much
    everyone's tells me
    Don't you get tired of going so much?
    NO WAY! haha
    "Be very careful about following the advice in health books. You could die of a misprint."
    -Shrunken Ned

• hide the rum

oo man i could never get tired of disneyland!<333
    "Be very careful about following the advice in health books. You could die of a misprint."
    -Shrunken Ned

• Rally Time!

my friends get it. they're happy for me more than anything else.

• All? NO, ALL!

I really don't like to tell people I'm a Disneyland fanatic. I'm afraid they'll mock me. But no one ever has. My friends don't really even care. Some people think it's cool.

• Man O Lantern

Yeah, I have a hard time explaining to people why I'd fly 1000 miles and spend five days at Disneyland without my kids. It's pretty nutty for an adult in Portland to be Disneyland obsessed. Oh well.

• UH..LIKE DUH..

Not if youve been to portland.

• SM - 14 TIMES! DLAND!!!

My parents think i'm crazy that i go so much to Disneyland......my friend like to go but its mostly me and my boyfriend who go crazy for Disneyland!!! We got for like 4-6 hours on fridays after school or weekends but i never get tired of it!!!
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

¡Quédese sentó por favor!

Quote Originally Posted by IndiDis2334
    My parents think i'm crazy that i go so much to Disneyland......my friend like to go but its mostly me and my boyfriend who go crazy for Disneyland!!! We got for like 4-6 hours on fridays after school or weekends but i never get tired of it!!!
    Me to. We will go after work sometimes just to hang out and maybe catch a show or ride a ride. Especially after a stressfull day of work, nothing like sitting on Main Street eating an ice cream from Gibson's. My co-worker is a disney freak like me so we found something to do after work! It's great when you can find someone to share it with.

Quote Originally Posted by painted windows
    My parents think im nuts about being a Disney freak.I dont tell my friends tho or else I would prolly get ragged on every day
    I also keep it to myself unless I hear of someone talking about Disney. Only then will I admit of having a AP for the past 5 years. And only then will I go into details about the park.

• Just this guy......

Guilty Pleasure?

I don't feel guilty at all when I go to Disneyland! I love the place and can't get enough of it.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Even though I live up in the San Francisco area, I'm a annual pass holder and make my pilgramage down to the park every other month. I think my biggest guilty pleasure about the park though, is sitting in New Orleans Square, people watching, while enjoying a Mint Julip with a Fritter. I miss the old ones they used to have.. the giant balls of fried dough rolled in sugar (mmmm.. feel the arteries clogging already). The 3 smaller ones they give out now with that horrid dipping sauce just isn't the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast