Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt. Hook's Character Photos report 2-28-09

I got to Disneyland around 10am and the first place I when to was DCA for a change. When I got there I when to Hollywood Backlot to see what characters where out. As I got to there by the water fall and the sun thing (don't no the name of it.) I saw Mickey and Pluto so I when on though HBL and the only character I saw there was Frozon and send I don't care for the Incs. I leave to go on Toy Story and I finlly got to go on it again for my third time. I didn't do to well on the game I only got 108,600 the first time I when on it when it first open was around 360,000 second time don't remember. So after I got done with the ride I when walking back to HBL but before I did I was looking over at Ariel's Grotto and I saw outside of the restaurant Cinderella and Belle. As I was moving on coming from the futue Little Mermaid ride I saw Push which I haven't seen send he was over at Disneyland side. He saw a girl with red hear and starting to call her Ariel. Then he was singing a song call Moma Moma don't let your girls grow to be cowgirls. I was moving along and I may it back to HBL and I didn't see nobody but I walk to the end of the street when Aladdin plays at figure that some of the characters be over there. I look on the right side where Aladdin is and nobody there then I hear someone said it's Sulley. I then turn to my left and yipe Sully was there.

So there was like only 7 characters over at DCA side that I saw for the day didn't go back after I leaved. So when I got my photo with Sulley I when over to Disneyland side to see who I can find. When I got over there the only character I saw on Main Street was Goofy and Pluto so I when ahead to see who was at Pixie Hollow and the only one I saw was Iridessa so I leave I had ask a cast member beside Iridessa who was there. She told me the only other one there is Silvermist. That really didn't make my day cause I really wanted to see Fawn. So I leave to go over to PFF and to see if Aurora was there. I got in the line at 1pm sharpe and it took to see them 1 hour and 5 minutes. When got there I saw...

Snow White

She said nice to meet you I said the same. I really didn't talk to her that much. After getting done with her I when over to the next Princess and it turn out to be....

Mulan

One of my friends she said to me. Nice to see you again I said thx. She then ask me what I have done today. I told her that I when on Toy Story Ride and I didn't do so good on it. I told her the score on it and I told her my highs and she ask have you beatten your highest I said no. She then said Mushu isn't that good on it as well. So after we talk for a few minutes and getting the picture taken I when over to my last Princess and this happen to be my favorite Aurora of all Aurora's I have met.

She said to me it's been a long time send I seen you. I said the same. I can tell this Aurora from all the others is because of her eyes. I just love her eyes. I when to give her a hug.

I was so happy to see her she then said to me how about possing with me where is my Prince poss. I said well your my Princess.

She then as me if I had seen Donald cause of my shirt I had on. I told her no I haven't seen him today not to sure if he is here. Aurora then stop to think if she saw him and she said I think I did see him yesturday. I said figures the days I don't come he is out but still I got to see my love of my heart. She then put her hands over her heart and gave me a ahhhh. She then said goodbye to me and I did the same and when off to see if Pixie Hollow had change send I remember one time the cast member told me Fawn wasn't there and she was. So I when back and it was still Iridessa so I was about to leave to go to Musical chairs but as I turn I saw over by the castle...

Fairy Godmother

I was getting ready for my picture with her and I said I poss just how Cinderella teach me how to poss. Fairy Godmother said to me. She is a very good teacher. So after talking to her a few minutes I when over to Musical chairs for a little bit I stay there for a few minutes watching Hatter pushing Alice off the chair not once not twice but 3 times. Everyone was laughing. I leave when the game was still going to head for the front of Main Street to see who was out there (this was around 2:45.) when I got in front I saw Belle,Snow,Aurora and Cinderella in front all together. I got in line to get my picture taken with them but there where people pushing each other around and no character cast member around, Belle told everyone that they be leaving in 5 minutes so I didn't get to get any pictures with all 4 of them together. So when they leave I when back to Pixie Hollow for my 3rd time I saw Alice and Hatter walking back to the back and when I got closr to Hatter where he didn't see me at first I said to him. Imposter he then turn to look at me and he said your the Imposter. I said no you are then he said then what dose the 10/6 mean on your hat. I when Ah he goes you see your the imposter it mean the it's the price of the hat and then he shook my hand and leave. When I got back to Pixie Hollow it was still Iridessa amd Tink so then I had lunch at the Pizza place and after got done when back to Main Street to see and nobody was out so I sat on the bench by the Mad Hatter shop for a little bit then comes out Cruella. She started to walk my way and I said hello Cruella. She look at me and said hello darlin... Jeffrey my friend I haven't seen you in a long time I almost didn't recognize you. I said the same cause at first when she came out I wasn't sure if she was the one that knew me or not. Cruella ask me how I was doing and I said pretty good. She then said lovely I've been misable you know like always. She then ask who I had seen I told her I've seen Sulley she then said oh I love Sulley's fur so soft and stuff. Then I said I also seen Fairy Godmother and Aurora. She then said of Sleeping ugly. I look at her and said HEY! She said I'm only teasing you I would never do that to you cause I know how much you like her. Then this little girl came up to Cruella and said who are you. Cruella said you don't know me. She didn't say anything I came in and said that Cruella. When I said that she just ran away. This girl ws about 5 years old. Cruella then ask me would you like to take a picture and I said yes. Cruella then got the character cast member and handed her my camera and she said I would like you to take a picture with me and Jeffrey. I said yeah were good old friends and Cruella said yes we are.

After the picture I said goodbye and she did the same I sat back down and watch what she was doing. She only stay out for about 5 min. I then got a call from my mom to meet her by Small World. So as I was going over there for my 4th and final time when back to Pixie Hollow and it was still Iridessa. After I met up with my mom and when on SW I when to Toon Town to see if I can get Mickey as Stream Boat Mickey and well this picture should tell you...

So this is going to be my last time going in there and trying to get Steam Boat Mickey.

The End.

• 1st Visit: 7/23/1955

Re: Capt. Hook's Character Photos report 2-28-09

Another excellent report Capt Hook! You're right, that Aurora does have wonderful eyes. Glad you had a nice time.

• Sock Puppet

Great report (as usual) Capt!

I really like your picture with Aurora.

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

As always Capt'n, excellent report and superb pictures!
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• Banned User

Sorry to hear you missed Steamboat Mickey. Does anybody know if he is EVER Steamboat Mickey?

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Um... I think I like the one of you and Sully best! Its such a casual, relaxed looking picture! Awesome shots all!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Disney Night Owl

Great pictures Capt Hook!
    I especially like the sweet one of you and Fairy Godmother and the Cruella DeVil one is fun with the poses you both made. Great stuff.
    http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
    Always looking for new Disney friends.

• Who Gave Rob an Avatar?

You Hook's are the character catching king. Great report.
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda Woman View Post
    Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

• Queen Elsa

I forgot to add when I got done with Fairy Godmother I told her tell Prince Charming I said hi. And she said she well.

• Follow me on Twitter!!!

Yay you saw your favorite Aurora! I love her!
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

• He's a Beautiful Pirate..

Not Close Enough to the House of the Mouse

Loved your report, Capt Hook. I have to say I really like your picture with Sully! GREAT picture. I love Cruella. Isn't she funny? I laughed so hard watching her one time talking with people that my cheeks hurt.

• Senior Minion

I really enjoy all of your character pictures. I think you need to pose more often, makes you look like you are having so much fun. Loved the hat, looked great!!
    I am hoping to see Belle when I go, even if I have to wait an hour at PFF every day i'm there.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Queen Elsa

Glad you like them.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Great pics Captain. Too bad you didn't get to see Fawn. Maybe next time
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
    Great pics Captain. Too bad you didn't get to see Fawn. Maybe next time

Yeah that's 2 times now that I didn't get to see her Jan. I didn't see her there. I really think it stuipe have only having 3 of them out and not all 5 on the weekends. To me the weekends gets more of the people in Disneyland then the week I think. Besides I can only go to Disneyland on the Sat. cause of my dad have to work on the week days and he goes to bed on Sundays early cause he has crazy work hours. I do understand Disneyland is trying to save money with this econdy [ms] going on but I think at less on the weekends they should have all 5 Fairies out. I'm not alone in this. When I was over there I hear this little girl saying she wanted to meet Rosetta and she had on a Rosetta coustom on. I could see it in her face when she got up there and saw no Rosetta she would be hurt. So I really don't understand why Disney would do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast