Mr. Potato Head toy deal

I tried to search, but couldn't find what I was looking for. I saw on Mouse Savers that there is a Mr. Potato head deal where you can fill a box with accessories for a flat price. Does anyone know if this is true and how much it is? This is what I've read on MS (http://www.mousesavers.com/otherdl.html):
    Mr. Potato Head Hints A popular souvenir is the all-you-can-fit-in-a-box Disney-themed Mr. Potato Head toy. This is available at Engine Ears Toys, just inside the entrance of Disney's California Adventure, and possibly at other locations within the resort. For a flat fee you get as many parts as you can manage to fit into the provided box, as long as it closes and is not bulging. Here are some hints for getting the most for your money when buying this toy:

• If possible, buy one or more basic Mr. Potato Heads while you're still at home. You can get one cheaply from a discount store (or even a thrift store or yard sale, if you're really frugal). The head sold at Disneyland is the same as the standard ones sold elsewhere, and it's the bulkiest part. Since will take up a lot of room in the box, skip it and load up on the Disney-exclusive parts! You may be able to make up multiple complete sets if you buy the heads separately.
    • If you do buy the head at Disneyland, be sure to open up the back and fill it up with parts! This is allowed.
    • Be sure to get plenty of arms at Disneyland. The arms are different from the standard arms that you can get elsewhere, and they allow you to attach special Disney items like Mickey ice cream bars, video camera with Mickey ears, balloons and autograph books.
    Thank you for any info!!!
    Melissa, Mom to Chandler, 4 yo, & Lincoln 8 mo. Wife to Rob, 5 yrs.
    Disney tidbit: My name was chosen at Disneyland! Been over 50 times, even though I live 1000 miles away!
    Leaving for DL March 7-12: Staying at GCH!

• Young Padawan

Re: Mr. Potato Head toy deal

I believe that it is $18. I've done it at the Engine Ears Toy Shop in California Adventure and it's really neat.
    At first it seems a bit overpriced, but if you pack your box tightly, you can actually fit a lot in there, and most of the pieces are ones you can't get anywhere else besides Disney.
    If you like Mr. Potato Head then I highly recommend it!
    Show off your Disneyland knowledge by entering my photo contest:
    http://ocregister.upickem.net/engine...contestid=2557

• HauntedOne999

Yeah the deal is $18, but the trick is just getting the parts and buy the body and the basic stuff from Biglots for $5.
    Known in most other circles as "HauntedOne999"

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!"

Disneyland CM Dec. 2005 - May 2007

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

This is also at Gag Factory in ToonTown

Cool!!!! We have Mr. Potato head, and it's a toy my son loves to use in his speech therapy. So I am going to bring it with us so he's got a toy to play with. Thank you so much!
    Melissa, Mom to Chandler, 4 yo, & Lincoln 8 mo. Wife to Rob, 5 yrs.
    Disney tidbit: My name was chosen at Disneyland! Been over 50 times, even though I live 1000 miles away!
    Leaving for DL March 7-12: Staying at GCH!

Hi, We bought the Mr Potato Head Disney toy $18 from the shop just inside the entrance to DCA in Sept last year. My son loves it. When we were in the store I saw this other mum filling her box and noticed a neat trick which we quickly followed.

What she did was get the potato body and open the back of it (there is a little flip open door) and fill up the inside of the potato body with heaps of the smaller items eg ice creams, badges, arms etc and then fill around the body in the box as well. We got heaps in the body and the box - great deal for $18

cheers
    Dee

We did this last year with my DS and he got 2 sets in the box. Darth Tater and Storm Tater and he really enjoyed them after.