Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• I love Disney

Robert (Bob) Gurr

Does anyone know how i could contact the disneyland imagineer Bob Gurr like a website, phone number, email etc because my podcast would like to interview him. By the way I already searched google.
    Come join me and my co-hosts to learn all the latest news about the amusement park industry and disney LIVE! every Tuesday at 7:30 est time on http://amusementradio.com/
    or listen to all are shows at http://www.coastineastpodcast.com/
    Remember to Sit Down, Strap In, and Coast On

Re: Robert (Bob) Gurr

I do not know how to contact him, but I actually talked to him last night at Disneyland. He was in the Disneyana shop towards closing and he was soooo nice!!! He took multiple pictures with my friend and I! I am sure he would have no problem doing your podcast, after what I saw him doing for some other guests last night. Such a class act, a great man! Hope you can contact him for your interview.

• Exec Asst to Captain E.O.

Maybe write to him in care of WDI? Or Walt Disney Co Public Relations?

I really doubt ... unless someone is pulling some strings for a favor ... that this is something that could easily be accomplished with a phone call?

• Collision speed....FULL!

Contact Extinct-Attractions-Club, see how they got a hold of him--more than once!

• Banned User

Bob Gurr being at Disneyland and interacting with people who adore him is one thing. Him going to do a podcast for someone is another. That's just my feeling.

•     
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Orbital Pluto

Mod Note:

Folks should you be able to find a point of contact for the OP, please send them that info privately, via PM or email. Please do not post it publicly in this thread.

How would you like to have your phone number posted for 27,000 fans?

Thanks!
    "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
    raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

Ernest Thompson Seton

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

If you can't find any contact information for him you simply aren't trying hard enough - it's downright easy if your Google-Fu is halfway decent.

By the way, it looks like he uses his *home* address, so I'm not saying any more here.

Hint: He has his own Engineering and Design firm, and has done a lot of freelance work since leaving Disney. And a lot of consulting with other ex-Imagineers at their firms. Start following cross-links and looking at past projects like The Grove Trolley and the Excalibur pirate ship.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

stop by his house lol

obviosuly im kidding about stopping by
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 03-05-2009 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Already warned by a mod to not post any addresses

• Hangin Around

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMaxx View Post
    Mod Note:

Folks should you be able to find a point of contact for the OP, please send them that info privately, via PM or email. Please do not post it publicly in this thread.

Thanks!
    Skywaygrl's number 510-734-1Wait what am I doing?

no offense but your one stupid mod I was told "Folks should you be able to find a point of contact for the OP, please send them that info privately, via PM or email. Please do not post it publicly in this thread.
    " did I ever post a phone number??

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Quote Originally Posted by cronerd View Post
    no offense but your one stupid mod I was told "Folks should you be able to find a point of contact for the OP, please send them that info privately, via PM or email. Please do not post it publicly in this thread.
    " did I ever post a phone number??
    Now you have insulted the Moderator Staff, too...

Somebody's HOME ADDRESS is without a doubt considered a point of contact.

And though you think it's funny, there are nutcases out there that will take "stop by his house" quite literally. Could just be benign, a request for an autograph and a photo - But it could just as easily be malicious.

A Nutcase like Mark David Chapman looking to get his name in the history books, a crook looking for rare memorabilia items that they can steal for their collections, or to sell to the highest bidder. Or a Home Invasion robbery/kidnapping looking for large amounts of cash and valuables on the property, those have been getting rather popular lately.
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

• I love Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Bergman View Post
    Now you have insulted the Moderator Staff, too...

Somebody's HOME ADDRESS is without a doubt considered a point of contact.

And though you think it's funny, there are nutcases out there that will take "stop by his house" quite literally. Could just be benign, a request for an autograph and a photo - But it could just as easily be malicious.

A Nutcase like Mark David Chapman looking to get his name in the history books, a crook looking for rare memorabilia items that they can steal for their collections, or to sell to the highest bidder. Or a Home Invasion robbery/kidnapping looking for large amounts of cash and valuables on the property, those have been getting rather popular lately.
    Well my goal is to interview him not rob him
    Come join me and my co-hosts to learn all the latest news about the amusement park industry and disney LIVE! every Tuesday at 7:30 est time on http://amusementradio.com/
    or listen to all are shows at http://www.coastineastpodcast.com/
    Remember to Sit Down, Strap In, and Coast On

yes of course, its sooooo difficult to type in ROBERT GURR into whitepages.com and get it, I must be a evil mastermind!! :?

• Closed Account

Bob's very approachable, and you should have no trouble arranging an interview. He seems to like giving them. You very well may be invited to his home (it's got a great view!).

Cronerd, you're quite the smartass for having been a member of this site only two days.

wow its been that long? (ahem Join Date: Mar 2007 check ur facts) i just dont post much, i've been here since 2005 even since disneylandsource.com was around so dont think I dont know what I'm talking about

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast