Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Re: More Questions about Disneyland Resort...

wooo! Have a good time! I just went to Seqouia NP and had a great time...word of warning though, getting around takes a long time because the roads are so windy. We saw 2 deers and a bear and we were only there for ~5 hours. General Sherman was awesome but the hike back up the the car was not!

• Waiting Since 1992

My husband and I were married last January and our honeymoon was spent driving up the coast of CA, too. We took our time and didn't go further than the Winchester Mansion.

I think once your wife sees how romantic the coastal cities are (like Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Carmel!!!!!(stayed in a Bed N Breakfast there), Monterey and the like, she may just want to spend more time with you and less time with big trees, lol.

Have lots of fun, best of luck and congrats!

• We Go On.

Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz View Post
    I may over think, yes, that is an obvious. This is my honeymoon though! Usually my overthinking saves me some time and money.
    I can see my overthinking is being counter productive here since I'm wasting more time than I am saving money, or saving time.
    (sorry about answering a post that was a few pages ago)

Congratulations on getting married!

I'm all into planning, but all my planning is flexible. Planning your trip down to minutes- it's fun, but it isn't realistic. Believe me. I've tried many times. I can guarantee your plans will change. And your plans will be interrupted. Even if you know everything there is to know about Disneyland, conditions are unpredictable. Crowds may be light or heavy without warning, fastpasses will run out early or late, something may close unexpectedly, you may be stuck in the ride or the queue because of it, a stand by line might be longer than it really is, walking from one place to another during a parade may cause issues in timing, and throughout this you could be stressing about not making a ride by a certain time. So I'd plan as much as you'd want, but be flexible, because plans will change. Just a heads up. Relax, and have a great honeymoon.

• Disney aficionado

Successfully Married!!!

Well!!! My wedding went great yesterday! We had a blast, and so did everyone else that was there.

Next stop Disneyland!! Landing in SNA Wednesday the 17th. Going to the parks on Thursday June 18th and 19th.

Anything new that we need to know about what is going on at the park those days?

*P.S. I don't have internet at my new place, so I might be a little slow in replying.. plus we been a little busy *

• Returning to DL 2/29

Re: Successfully Married!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yackerz View Post
    Well!!! My wedding went great yesterday! We had a blast, and so did everyone else that was there.

Next stop Disneyland!! Landing in SNA Wednesday the 17th. Going to the parks on Thursday June 18th and 19th.

Anything new that we need to know about what is going on at the park those days?
    CROWD FRENZY IF U WANT TO WATCH FANTASMIC! GET THERE BY 6pm at least for the first showing
    I'm back and now what!

followme on Twiiter @hurricanefreak

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Congratulations on your wedding!

Yeah, watch out for the new Fantasmic. You really picked a bad time to have your wedding, too bad the new dragon's completely broken right now.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

•   
    • Minion

You will post wedding pictures...won't you?

Congrats!
    Crazy Works For Me!

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Aw, CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Returning to DL 2/29

Oh yeah Congratulations
    I'm back and now what!

followme on Twiiter @hurricanefreak

Congratulations. May life bring you nothing but joy and happiness. I hope you have a wonderful time at Disneyland. (I know you will.) I too would love to see wedding THEN Disneyland pictures.

• Disney aficionado

haha ya I'll post them both whenever I can
    We aren't planning on seeing fantasmic just becxause of the huge crowds and the fact my fiancee would rather ride more rides than get to the show so early and have a spot to see fantasmic..

Anyhow we leave Wednesday morning and we'll be in SNA by hopefully 2 PM.
    I can't wait

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011