Hooray! We have reached the double digits for the oh-so-popular-and-fantastic Photoshop Competition! This round is going to be a little different, as it's going to be an experiment when it comes to length of accepting entries.
Here is this round's photo!!!
(My own photo)
The round starts as soon as I am done posting this and ends on Friday, March 27th at 7pm (Woo two weeks for thoughts and entries!). Poll will start ASAP and end on March 30th at 6pm.
1) Each entrant may create a maximum of two entries. Since people post lots of "unofficial" entries, please say "OFFICIAL ENTRY #1" or "OFFICIAL ENTRY #2" at the top of your entry. If you have two entries then they will compete separately in the vote.
2) You may edit your entries up until the time the contest closes. If you want to enter an updated entry in a later post then please prefix it with "UPDATED ENTRY #1" or "UPDATED ENTRY #2". The last version of each entry in the thread is your official entry for the vote.
3) Please include links to any source images used in your entry. Let's give credit where credit is due.
4) If your entry includes a caption then please use bold letters and place it directly above or below the image. Captions will be included in the final poll thread.
5) You may not use anyone else's entry as part of your entry.
6) The winner of the contest selects the image for the next contest and cannot compete in it. My personal advice is to be ready with your new image quickly. People are addicted to this contest and want to jump right into the next one.
It was really hard to choose a photo for this round, so hopefully there will be a good turn out and I didn't fail too hard. If you feel that 2 weeks is either too long or too short, please feel free to express yourself here.
Oh, and I have no idea how to make a poll, so I'm going to need help with that one.