-Parking Lot ;-)
-Parking Lot ;-)
I would bring back if I could, but I do not think we should bring back old rides, we need to think of new ones.
THe original rip roaring Golden Horseshoe Review
The boats you could drive
1. Sleeping Beauty walk-through
2. Skyway (loved going through the Matterhorn!)
3. People Mover
...Oops I forgot the Sleeping Beauty Castle Diorama/Walk-Thru (original Earle/Coats/Anderson version).
...and Mary Blair Murals
Having stewed on this a bit.....
1. Flying Saucers - by all accounts the technology has finally caught up to this idea and could work. (Put them on the foot print of Inn...can't say the name!)
2. Modify Big Thunder so that the ride started like the old Mine Trains - go through tunnel and end up along the Rivers of America traveling past a waterfall and under a waterfall. Moving through a second tunnel and accross a bridge over the pond that still is there and then plunge into the caverns! It would be a great way to honor part of the original but still have the thrill ride.
3. America Sings - I can't get enough of the sound track that was released on the 6 disc set this summer. Unfortunately it doesn't "fit" really anywhere - Tomorrowland didn't seem right.
Ok that is my first pass but I reserve the right to come back and suggest more!
Adventure Through Inner Space
America Sings (updated with stuff from the 80's and 90's)
PeopleMover and the old Pirates of the Carribean (with the pirates chasing the women). My ex and I kinda 'christened' both of those rides. :D
You cheated Merlin Jones! I said THREE! No fair!
I forgot about the Sleeping Beauty Diorama. That would be a great one to bring back.
1. Hall of Aluminium
3. Magic Journeys 3-D
It's also be great to see Holidayland, the Circus, and House of Tomorrow return too.
Okay, kidding. Seriously:
1. Adventure Through Inner Space (all the way)
2. Peoplemover (it's not back yet, so I'm counting it)
3. Skyway (slow lines and all)
Originally Posted by JesterMn
Oh my god ... you had me going there for a moment!
OK i am only going to put ones that are feasable
subs( to bad they're going to be finding nemo)
Matterhorn(with the one car bobsleds)
oh and the skyway(chairs modified so people can not jump out
1. sky buckets- because i loved the view
2. The skull rock- because I've seen pictures of it and it looks so awesome.
3. The subs- a little different, but they will still be coming back
1. Nature's Wonderland, of course. In all its 1960 glory.
2. Pirate ship restaurant and Skull Rock. Why on earth they got rid of those two I'll never understand.
3. Tahitian Terrace. We need more cool places to dine and relax in Adventureland.
1. Adventure Thru Inner Space
2. America Sings
3. Submarine Voyage
Never saw it but Yesterland lists the "Bathroom of Tomorrow" (1956-1965), hehe. What's that all about?
I think just the Skyway. CBJ was awesome, but I like pooh and I think he's a great addition. Plus it's a clone just like Pooh so I don't think losing it was that big of a deal. And SFR Treehouse was awesome to and I love the movie but I think the update is good for the children. They know who Tarzan is but I doubt they will know whom the Robinson's where. Sky seems like the only attrition that was just left empty. Not replaced or even enjoyable to look at, like the sub lagoon. But I know we'll never see it again so...*sigh*