View Poll Results: What would you rather see and have a good seat for?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fantasmic!

33 63.46%
  • Remember Dreams Come True or Equivalent Firework show

19 36.54%
  • Neither, both aren't worth the time

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Disney aficionado

Fantasmic! vs. Firework Show

What would you rather have a good seat to see , and for that matter see in general? Fantasmic or Remember Dreams come True or equivalent firework show?

Re: Fantasmic! vs. Firework Show

well if you go to the 9:00 PM Fan! you get both but I am going to say Fan! especially know because of the budget cuts to remember
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

• nº 103

Fantasmic. Mostly because I'm not a big fireworks person, but also because Fantasmic has some pretty good effects and is always interesting to see now and then.

• Awaiting Walt's Return...

93 Miles North of The ORIGINAL Disneyland

RDCT you can see almost anywhere, and you have great views anywhere on Main Street, so that isn't a problem. Fantasmic!, however, has good views only in the VERY close areas, so I would save my time for that instead.
    "To all who come to this happy place - welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you."

—Walter E. Disney, July 17, 1955

LONG LIVE Disneyland!!

• formerly PretzelSouls!

I would rather see Fantasmic....but I would watch the fireworks at 9:20 (or whenever they play) and then dash over and claim a seat for the 10:00 showing of Fantasmic.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• My Haunted Mansion

I don't know if I really count. I haven't taken the time to watch fantasmic in a while. BUT the fireworks show is the best one I have ever seen. Not just at disneyland, but ever. I love how cordinated to the music it is, I love the way it's keyed into the rides at DL themselves, I love the matterhorn shooting cannons at the Castle...even my husband the great disney detractor loved the fireworks show. There are only three thinigs I've heard him verbally express enthusiam about at DLR. Soarin', the redo of IASW, and the fireworks.

Fantasmic! Always, it's far better than the fireworks hands down. Me and my cousin always get our clam chowder at about 7 and then get the best seats. Totally worth the wait. There is no better show than Fantasmic in my books. Nothing will ever be better.

• Off to Neverland

I can't vote... my option isn't there!
    Getting early seats for fireworks then running to Fantasmic for the next show and getting awesome seats for that too!

• Goofy

remember for sure and its one of the greatest firework show of all time

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

um..this was hard..but i rather see remember just because it is such an awesome firework show. I don't have the patience to wait for fantasmic or to get "great" views..
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• we jumped out a window

It's possible to have a great seat for the fireworks without having a sea of humanity surrounding you.

It's not possible for Fantasmic.

Definitely Fantasmic! I love the music. And you gotta love those clam chowder bread bowls....yummmmm

I vote for Fantasmic, but like said before just get a good spot for the fireworks grab some food then go to the 1030 fantasmic

Fantasyland (or Orem, UT, when I absolutely have to)

Cool Re: Fantasmic! vs. Firework Show

Quote Originally Posted by PretzelSouls View Post
    I would rather see Fantasmic....but I would watch the fireworks at 9:20 (or whenever they play) and then dash over and claim a seat for the 10:00 showing of Fantasmic.
    Good luck getting a decent view for Fantasmic! that close to when it starts! We got there TWO HOURS early when we saw it a couple of years ago and we still had lousy seating.

Hmmm, personally I think this is a seriously tough choice. They're both just so good!!! But I suppose if I absolutely HAD to pick just one, it would be the fireworks. "Remember -- Dreams Come True" is the single best fireworks show ever put together. I'm so sad it's leaving, I have difficulty imagining them topping it.l

Remember as it's the best show I have ever seen in my life. No other fireworks show is even close to the timing this fireworks show has. All the fireworks are seen exactly on cue to the music. I'm always at awe by this show and often wonder how the Disney company is able to afford to have it everynight in the summer and how they were able to co-ordinate everything. Fantasmic is great, but I just don't really like how we either have to get there super early to find a place to sit, or stand for about 20 min to get a place to watch that isn't blocked off by hundreds of super tall people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast