Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Awaiting Walt's Return...

93 Miles North of The ORIGINAL Disneyland

Re: Indy Ride Wait Time vs. Space Mtn. Wait Time

Thanks you guys! That was great advice. I live an hour and a half away from DL, but count traffic and parking, so who knows when I'll get there! (The time I USUALLY enter the park is 9:45-10:00 AM) My best bet would be to get a FP for Space, then RUN over to Indy and wait in line. Does that sound good?
    "To all who come to this happy place - welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you."

óWalter E. Disney, July 17, 1955

LONG LIVE Disneyland!!

• ...TWO BITS!

Quote Originally Posted by PretzelSouls View Post
    Indy fastpasses go fast it seems, it was 2:15 in the afternoon and when I got a fastpass for Indy it wasn't valid until 9:55 at night.
    I forgot to mention that happens too. But I still see SM FP run out sooner. Anyways, even though an INDY FP is valid at 9:55pm, more than likely if you get a FP at 2:15pm, the bottom of the ticket will probably read another FP will be avaliable (sp) to get after 4:15pm-ish.

I usually FP INDY, Space, Splash, GRR, Soarin, Screamin and sometimes Roger & Autopia depends on how I feel. MM, BTMRR, & BLAB have been pretty good without FP.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Awaiting Walt's Return...

93 Miles North of The ORIGINAL Disneyland

I want to ride both of these rides in the morning, since there won't be too many crowds yet. That is why I have chosen to get a FP for one ride, then wait for the other.
    "To all who come to this happy place - welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you."

óWalter E. Disney, July 17, 1955

LONG LIVE Disneyland!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12