I have spent today booking my trip to Anaheim California for later this year. The plan is to be in town for the D23 Expo and than spend a few extra days visiting the parks and possibly some outside attractions like Universal. The dates are from the 8th to the 17th of September 2009, staying at the Anaheim Plaza Suites. Anyway I have a few questions...
1) How is attendance at the DLR during this time?
2) Anyone stayed at the Anaheim Plaza Suites before?
3) Is there any construction involving DCA that I should be made aware off, as I see the lagoon is currently being drained for World of Colour?
4) How is the weather during September?
5) Is Knotts still worth a visit, as I've not been in about 10-12 years!
6) Any idea on what attractions are schedule for refurbishment during this time?
That should do for now.