Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Face Character Auditions 10/8, anyone going?

I'm thinking of going...don't know if I really fit the description of any of the princesses (as they are casting "character royalty" from several animated features). Anyway, anyone going? Ever been? Got any tips?
    Check out what they're looking for at http://www.disneyauditions.com

Re: Face Character Auditions 10/8, anyone going?

I don't fit a description of any of the princesses either, so I'll probably sit this one out.
    The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

• I found my Prince!

I'm trying to gather the confidence to go...If it isn't obvious, I'd love to be a Princess, but I keep doubting myself. Oh well I guess it cant hurt to try.

Any suggestions or tips for the auditions?

Thanks for posting that info. I know know that at 5'2" I will never get to be a princess. So I can finally let that one go. Sigh.

But I really encourage all of you to go try. What could it hurt? You may be just the face they are looking for and the worst they can do is tell you know. I know that no one likes rejection but if you keep in mind that they tell far more people "no" than "yes" you can take comfort being part of the majority. Does that make any sense? Probably not.

Walt Disney was all about taking chances and following your dreams. You should totally go try out.
    When I was little I couldn't decide if I wanted to be Snow White or Wonder Woman when I grew up. You can call me "Wonder White"....or maybe "Snow Woman"?

• I won't grow up!

huh?? I am so lost... I KNOW I replied to this topic... and now my post is gone.... or was ita different thread

Wha?? First I can't get into the board for a few days and now my post is gone... I am so lost

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

wow, i wish i could go but im not old enough! anyway i wouldnt have gone anyway, i have no confidence for this sort of thing what so ever. I did though go to the christmas parade auditions. I know some of you went. No offense, that audition sucked! It was too quick, but im sure it's because they had a ton of people this time. Im happy for everyone who did go and made it also, but the point i was trying to make was for you to go. They way i think of disney auditions is it's a really really FUN experience, it really is. Especially if you have never been to one. EVERYONE be sure to go to at least one disney audition, it's really a one time experience(you get to see all the cool backstage stuff) anyway sorry for this super long post. GOod luck everyone, hope you have a good time.
    oh p.s. remember this: It's never as bad as it seems, and you will be happy in the end that you tried.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Rose Red: no, you're not going nuts. I did create this thread a couple days ago, but in the whole updating process of MiceChat, the thread, as well as many posts elsewhere, were deleted.
    As for the auditions...anyone know what "proportions" they are looking for...I understand the height requirements, but horizontally? Do they want entirely twiggies, or are curvy girlies accepted too? Just trying to give myself a mental chance. It's like my mom said when I tried out for cheerleading in 7th grade "If they don't take you, that's their problem and they've lost out. You would make a great part of their team and they just don't realize your potential." Let's all think happy thoughts.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

I will audition one day, but for now I live too far away to justify the amount of gas it would take.

• I found my Prince!

Miss Christine you totally have the look in my opinion! I hope they are not looking for sticks! The princesses have nice curves in the movies and that should be reflected in the park characters.

If anyone has a minute to check out either my profile pic or my pics on myspace, I would appriciate any comments or advice!

Also does anyone know if they are particular about anything besides facial structure and body proportions? Anyone know about the hours face characters work? Are these auditions only for park meet and greet characters, or will they be casting for Fantasmic! as well?

• CM for 4 years!

I would love to be a face character, but unfortunately I have a speech impediment, and like usual, I feel like it will keep me fro this great opportunity.

This audition is only for atmosphere face characters. These face characters will not be involved in the parades or Fantasmic! (except for any auditions which specify this)
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

I was thinking about going for the Ugly Duckling roll. What do ya think?

• CM for 4 years!

Borneio-- almost perfect, but you might be a little too tall!
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• a kiss for a thimball

Escondido CA (1hr 15min from door to parked!)

i would love to go.. but living in san diego makes it hard
    -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
    Shines in the night for you
    To tell you that the dreams you plan
    Really can come true

• I won't grow up!

oh good... *sigh* I am so glad I am not going crazy

You know the more I think about it, I don't think I have seen any 'stick' playing a princess qall the times I have been there...

I will tell you a childrens theatre secret Miss Christine.... Smile! If its a dance combo, an improv game your not doing very good at.. if you have so much energy and have the biggest smile on your face it doesn't matter what you are doing, people won't be looking at your feet. The kids are so excited to meet you.. they don't care. Kids have the biggest imagination, technically you could just be in costume, and they would have no doubt in there mind that you are who you are dfressed to be.

The first show of Snow White and Rose Red we did was to a group of three year olds, we sat at the foot of the stage to meet them, it was fairly funny. we couldn't figure out if they saw the show or not. They told us what there favorite dwarves were, that we were so pretty. Sat on our laps and told us what there favorite pop tarts were.

This is why I do children's theatre

But anyway... go for it!!! And smile!!

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

• Waiting for the stork

I want to be Belle and there casting for her part....

but I live in Nor Cal. that's just a bit to long of a commute.

oh well
    procrastibating

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast