Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Capt Hook's "RARE" Trip report 3-20-09

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    You where the other I couldn't think of that hadden post yet Penguin. Like I said I hope next week I get lucky again.
    I always enjoy your report and how you so totally enjoy yourself while you are there!! And I look forward to seeing pics from next week, even if you don't get lucky enough to see more rare characters!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• My silly Friend Ariel

Why Thank you.

• MC, this is LD

I can't help but wonder if the reason these rare characters were out is because a Cast Member digging through costuming decided he'd have a little fun and confuse helpless tourists. "Look at that demon version of Winnie the Pooh, Anne!"

Nice pics by the way!

--KAN

Try DL Paradise Pier Hotel PCH Grill for a pic of Daisy...we were just there this month and got pics with her and Donald...So happy to see the bears out...I miss them lots of fond memories of the Country Bear Jamboree! I have a couple autographs from your list but I got mine about 16 years ago...lol!

• My silly Friend Ariel

Quote Originally Posted by amosina View Post
    Try DL Paradise Pier Hotel PCH Grill for a pic of Daisy...we were just there this month and got pics with her and Donald...So happy to see the bears out...I miss them lots of fond memories of the Country Bear Jamboree! I have a couple autographs from your list but I got mine about 16 years ago...lol!

I hear that she is out there for breakfest time and we get to Disneyland after that so I can't go see her there. Beside I never been there so I wouldn't know how to get there.

• De la Terre la Luke

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    That Country Bear you met is Wendell. He is sort of a scary looking bear!
    He is pretty scary isn't he! We have 3 of the Country Bears regularly roaming Frontierland in Disneyland Paris, they always seem to be very popular, which is odd considering we don't have, and never have had the Country Bear Jamboree! I wish we did though...

• Sock Puppet

I hear that she is out there for breakfest time and we get to Disneyland after that so I can't go see her there. Beside I never been there so I wouldn't know how to get there.

Make a morning meal out of it!

It's in the lobby of the PPH. If you enter from the steet side, go to your right.

We saw both Donald and Daisy (as well as others) there the last few times that we enjoyed breakfast there.

It's yummy too!

• My silly Friend Ariel

I just would like to see Daisy in the park. Don't really have the money for a breakfest meal. That's also another reason I don't do the breakfest.

• Bucket List Car

Wow, another great trip report. Glad you got to see some rare characters!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMouse View Post
    There was a very good reason for it actually...
    can you give us any info? does this mean it won't be happening again?
    Katie

• Don't lets be silly! o

Quote Originally Posted by KatieGraceee View Post
    can you give us any info? does this mean it won't be happening again?
    There are many times when Disney will bring out all sorts of Characters; so I'd bet it'll happen again. Christmas Eve they always have tons of Characters you've probably never seen before. There was a time when the Chimney Sweeps came out (completely random), Halloween is another great time to catch Characters you don't seen everyday.

Now this is just an observation; and that's my story and I'm sticking to it. If you look back at Capt Hook's pictures, you'll notice that these Characters don't have your usual hosts walking around with them... There was something truly rare about these Characters, and it wasn't that you can't find them around Disneyland on your average day.

• My silly Friend Ariel

There are many times when Disney will bring out all sorts of Characters; so I'd bet it'll happen again. Christmas Eve they always have tons of Characters you've probably never seen before. There was a time when the Chimney Sweeps came out (completely random), Halloween is another great time to catch Characters you don't seen everyday.

Now this is just an observation; and that's my story and I'm sticking to it. If you look back at Capt Hook's pictures, you'll notice that these Characters don't have your usual hosts walking around with them... There was something truly rare about these Characters, and it wasn't that you can't find them around Disneyland on your average day.
    Is these something what WDW dose. I hear they have a place call Tear Drop where they test out rare characters to see how people will ack. Is it something like that that Disneyland is going to start doing?

Dude, if you don't actually KNOW anything important about those particular characters, or aren't going to share, why tease the folks who aren't necessarily "in the know" about them? If you won't actually share, or are unable to give all the info, it's better not to say anything at all than to not fully explain what you do know.

Just my opinion, of course.

• My silly Friend Ariel

Here is the full picture of Happy and Doc with the cast member to them. I had crop the frist picture so I wouldn't have the cast member in it. What I'm trying to say that this cast member looks like your character helpper cause she has on the outfit for Fantasyland so I don't know if it is still a speacil event or not.

• Don't lets be silly! o

Is these something what WDW dose. I hear they have a place call Tear Drop where they test out rare characters to see how people will ack. Is it something like that that Disneyland is going to start doing?
    Capt Hook's, I'm going to be real honest with you here, when it comes to WDW, you know much more then I do my friend. Though I keep hearing they have many characters over there for regular meet and greets you'd hardly ever see at Disneyland.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast