Thread: Walt's Offices

Walt's Offices

I'm sorry if this has been addressed before, but is anyone up-to-date on the situation with Walt's offices that are still on display in WDW?

I thought the transfer of Walt's offices was only a temporary thing for WDW's "100 Years" campaign, and that they would be returning shortly after.

While the One Man's Dream exhibit features the offices nicely, I was extremely disappointed with the lack of knowledge the cast members there have. They hardly know anything about the Walt Disney Company.

When I walked into One Man's Dream, I overheard a CM addressing a group of guests near their Disneyland Resort display. He straight up told the guests that DCA was doing badly and that they are making it more like Hollywood Studios. He continued by giving out wrong information on new attractions he clearly didn't know anything about. Talk about bad PR.

And I didn't visit One Man's Dream just once. I was there on two other occasions when CM's were unable to answer my basic questions regarding Walt's offices.

IMO, Disneyland CMs are way more knowledgeable about the company they work for. When was the last time you ran into an uninformed CM at The Walt Disney Story (aka The First 50 Years)?

Walt's offices need to come back home... Where there are more guests and cast members who truly appreciate the history of Walt Disney.

Re: Walt's Offices

I was just informed in a different thread that Walt's offices will eventually return to DCA. That's news to me and is great to know.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

I'm hoping the two offices will be on display next to each other, just like they were on display, a few years ago in Disneyland.

Oh, and as far as changing DCA to look more like DHS, that is somewhat true - just take a look at the drawings for what the new entrance to DCA will look like.

Walt's office location is not a big deal for me...lol
    Music is my LIFE!!!