Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Banned User

Re: Which Disney Attraction which was never built would you like to see built?

The Pirates of the internet.

• Minion

I'd like to see Beastlie Kingdomme, with the Quest for the Unicorn maze and the dragon tower thrill ride, built somewhere at some point (don't know where it would fit other than Animal Kingdom, where it was originally designed for - it could be incorporated into one of the Fantasylands, if any have room)

And of course, Western River Expedition
    "Happy Working Song" parody for DCA remodel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-TYESfNTP8&feature=plcp

Retro Rant Review of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame II" (comedy review of direct-to-video
    Disney sequel):
    Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../1/q1j7FU8QXu0
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../0/sasNTMDRBLU

Retro Rant Review of "Home on the Range" (comedy review of Disney movie):
    Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7mC-...feature=relmfu
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoUie...feature=relmfu
    Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Vea...feature=relmfu

Visit my site: http://www.vividgroovy.com

Pratfall the albatross superheroine visits the Carthay Circle Theatre.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigThunder View Post
    Western River Expedition in Frontierland.
    yes

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    Why should everything in the third park be completely new ideas? That makes no sense whatsoever. Besides the fact that I guarantee that will never ever happen, it makes no sense. Ideas are ideas, there's nothing better about new ideas vs. old ideas and if something was just considered and never built then that's a new attraction to the public anyway. If anything the third gate should be consciously designed to give proper homes to attractions that otherwise don't really fit thematically within the existing parks. This is why I find the idea of a Disney's America silly. Why build a third park that would have so much about it simmilar to aspects of both the other parks? Innevitably Disney will also choose a theme for the third gate that allows for easy sharing of future attraction concepts. Most likely those that might also fit in TDS, EPCOT, or DAK.
    Exactly, we have to choose a park with totally new themes. Totally new themes means mostly totally new concepts. I don't want another Frontierland type area or a Fantasyland type area. That throws ump-teen old ideas out the door. I am fine with reusing a FEW ideas. But lest not create Idealand and just rebuild the same themes.

• Launch sequence engaged

I remember seeing concept artwork for a Mary Poppins dark ride, and the ride vehicle was based on the carousels that the kids ride through the "animated world." The ride looked fantastic and would have been an awesome addition to Fantasyland.
    "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try." ~ Homer Simpson

• Banned User

Pinocchio's Daring Journey through inner space

• Artistic integrity

Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrowland Tourist View Post
    I remember seeing concept artwork for a Mary Poppins dark ride, and the ride vehicle was based on the carousels that the kids ride through the "animated world." The ride looked fantastic and would have been an awesome addition to Fantasyland.
    I have this dream ... that Disney would greenlight it .. and open it in DCA ... between the Beer Garden and the Little Mermaid ride ... in time for Mary Poppin's 50th (1964-2014) Anniversary .... with Julie Andrews doing the ribbon-cutting for the new ride .. to also coincide with a Blu-Ray re-release of the movie .. with all the usual "extras".. plus a bonus - The Making Of, the new ride. And perhaps .. maybe even a small re-release of the film in movie theaters. And of course, special El Capitan theater premiere.

I want 2014 to be a big blowout celebration for the movie. The 50th is a big one! And for this film? One of the company's crowning acheivements? Why not?!

• Hello

Cool Re: Which Disney Attraction which was never built would you like to see built?

Quote Originally Posted by BigThunder View Post
    Western River Expedition in Frontierland.
    Definately. That was one of the best thought out, immersive, awe-inspiring rides that was never built.

• Who are you again?

the proposed 'Nightmare Before Christmas' ride that was originally go near It's An small world and you would sit in thease coffin cars (like Jack's sled in the movie) and it would take you throght seances from themovie (like any other dark ride) but a cool part about it (other that 'Nightmare') was the track was above you like in 'Peter Pan's Flight'
    i hope they build that someday
    Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
    I have this dream ... that Disney would greenlight it .. and open it in DCA ... between the Beer Garden and the Little Mermaid ride ... in time for Mary Poppin's 50th (1964-2014) Anniversary .... with Julie Andrews doing the ribbon-cutting for the new ride .. to also coincide with a Blu-Ray re-release of the movie .. with all the usual "extras".. plus a bonus - The Making Of, the new ride. And perhaps .. maybe even a small re-release of the film in movie theaters. And of course, special El Capitan theater premiere.

I want 2014 to be a big blowout celebration for the movie. The 50th is a big one! And for this film? One of the company's crowning acheivements? Why not?!
    That's a great idea!

I'd love to see the original concept for Pooh (in floating hunny pots) and the aborted Beauty and The Beast animatronic show (from Disneyland Paris) placed in the parks.

• Collision speed....FULL!

Quote Originally Posted by jesterjack View Post
    the proposed 'Nightmare Before Christmas' ride that was originally go near It's An small world and you would sit in thease coffin cars (like Jack's sled in the movie) and it would take you throght seances from themovie (like any other dark ride) but a cool part about it (other that 'Nightmare') was the track was above you like in 'Peter Pan's Flight'
    i hope they build that someday
    Ah yes, that is really cool. I saw the concept art for it by Chris Merritt, wish they would build it too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12