Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Disney aficionado

Best Ride to Ride More than Once in a Day

Ok, this question is a little different than your favorite ride in the park.

What ride can you ride multiple times in a day and never get sick of? A ride with originality, some kind of details that a one time rider wouldn't pick up.
    If you can think of a couple rides that are like that go ahead and list them.

Re: Best Ride to Ride More than Once in a Day

Grizzly River Run never gets old for me (or my family). Does get cold, and the water irritates my legs, so I can't ride it indefinitely, but if those weren't a factor who knows how many times we could ride it?

Monsters Inc is actually another for me (and my 4 year old). He just likes it for whatever 4 year old reasons he has, but for me I enjoy seeing all the little things, and I love the pickled ginger smell they pump into the sushi restaurant just as you enter it.

• MC, this is LD

One of my favorite repeat rides is the Haunted Mansion... Another great one is BTMRR.

One day I was feeling adventurous, and ended up riding Screamin' 14 times in a row... (Single Rider is a fun system!!!)

--KAN

• =)

Indy, Space Mountain, and BTMRR are fun rides to repeat for me. Nice combination of thrills and substance.

• Disney aficionado

ya I would think Indy would be because of its randomness to it !.

• Im the fun mommy :)

california screaming, Space Mountain, and BTMRR,haunted mansion
    -------------------------------------------
    I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

• Disney Night Owl

The ride I never get sick of is Space Mountain. It's my happy place really. I can easily go on it five times in a row because I have already done so and I would have gone more if I could have. I love planetariums so what's better than a roller coaster that's in one?! I liked the previous Dick Dale track but the current one is pretty cool too. It's just a ride where I can escape everything and focus on just the ride itself. I absolutely love it.
    http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
    Always looking for new Disney friends.

• All-American

I've ridden Pirates multiple times in a row before closing and loved it... the ambience is great and there are many details you notice with repeating rides. Indy would be fun repeating, if I had the nerve.

• Banned User

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage by far....

...just kidding.

I personally did single rider 6 times in a row for Indiana Jones a few trips back.

• Like a grand & miraculous

7 turns from Disneyland!:) but about 1,150 miles on I-5. haha AKA: Puyallup, WA

Splash Mountain for me! I can easily ride this eight times in a row. I actually have, and when you consider that the ride is 11 minutes long, that adds up to about one and a half hours of pure perfect fun. It was awesome, the CM at the photo booth started commenting on our posing form, and told us what we should do next time. Eventually they started recognizing us and would let us just stay in the log and go again!

Quote Originally Posted by KAN View Post
    One of my favorite repeat rides is the Haunted Mansion... Another great one is BTMRR.

One day I was feeling adventurous, and ended up riding Screamin' 14 times in a row... (Single Rider is a fun system!!!)

--KAN
    My son rode California Screamin' last summer 50 something times in one day when we were there for 4th of July week... yeah, single rider line! ahahaha (Seriously, I know we watched him do 15 of those times... as we were taking some "take off" pics as the coaster would take off, and the looks on their faces and their hair... was hilarious!) I think pics for that ride should be taken at take off if you ask me....

Me? I can do Pirates over and over again... and Thunder Mtn. And Space Mtn has to be done more than 2-3 times too... Those are the top ones. If I was alone, I'd probably do the Fantasyland rides alot over and over, because my husband can't stand "kiddie" types.. but I like them alot because they are some of my favorite classic Disney films.

Vickie
    ~Dead Men Tell No Tales~

• MC, this is LD

While looking over this thread, I did remember a few more repeatable attractions. I also love re-riding POTC, Splash, and Indy. Just a few more cents...

--KAN

• keh!

for me it's matterhorn and splash mountain.

I know I could do both Splash a few hundred times. Every ride is a new experience because you have no clue if you are going to get soaked or just mildly wet

• I'm not really here

Pirates, Indy, BTMRR, Matterhorn, HM, Space... any rides really

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast