I have a few questions please.
1. if I stay on property can I do more then 1 magic morning? I got this from another site that said I can do it as often as its offered, is this right?
also can I still go into the grand californian to go directly into DCA when it opens if I stayed at the paradise pier?
here is the perks this one site says are offered., are they still offered?
General Perks - available at all three hotels:
- The walk through Downtown Disney rather than the walk down Harbor Boulevard.
- The Disney presence throughout the hotel and your room providing you with a continuity of Disney magic.
- Disney Cast Members.
- Disney Restaurants.
- Early Entry every day it is offered.
- Complimentary Vacation Planning services - especially if you are going during a crowded time. They will make all of our reservations for you on top of their other services.
- Monorail use - which is currently only for Disney Resort Hotel guests
- You can use the Grand Californian hotel entrance into Disney's Grand Californian at opening and throughout the day.
- Pinocchio's Workshop - a childcare center for children aged 5 - 12.
- You can charge your resort meals and purchases to your room.
- You can have your purchases sent to the bell desk for pickup the next day
- If you make your reservations through AAA and Walt Disney Travel Company each person will get enhanced Fastpass while at the resort.
- The hotel lobbies play Disney music.
- Mickey Mouse wake-up calls.
- Build-A-Bear offers early entry several days a week to hotel guests. The reservations must me made through guest services at your hotel. Each person taking advantage of this early entry must purchase a bear or another of the animals they offer. In return you will get a coupon for the cost of your bear/animal which can be used on extras for your critter. Check upon arrival to your hotel for availability.
- Sephora offers free makeovers for girls aged 12 and up, in addition to many free samples. They also have a clinic for hotel guests only that is offered at 8:30 in the morning on Saturdays and Sundays. The clinic costs $35.00, but you get that back in the form of a gift card before you leave.