Ok armchair imagineers, I have an assignment for you:
A new attraction inside Sleeping Beauty Castle.
The old walk through is done, history, kaput and it aint coming back. What would you put in its place? Here are the rules of this assignment:
- Space is tight but you may expand into the small shop downstairs.
- The Castle must look the same from the outside.
- The new attraction must be secure and ADA compliant.
- You may not demolish and rebuild the Castle to make your attraction fit. You must work with what currently exists.
- You may go under ground.
- It should be a C or D ticket, but E ticket ideas are also welcome.
- Your attraction must be story based and family friendly.
- Your attraction must fit the theme of Sleeping Beasty Castle and Fantasyland.
- Your budget is $5,000,000.