Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

3 New Disneyland Attraction Based Films ..Space Mountain, Lincoln's Fight, & Churros

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBA4hT24erA&feature=PlayList&p=B4A2A3D7A35 7ED37&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=38]YouTube - Disneyland Movies[/ame]

To date, Disney has made three attraction based movies - Pirates of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, and The Country Bears. Out of the three, only POTC was a commercial success ..so much so that it has inspired a series of sequels.

Disney's bold plans to produce three new films at around the same time is catching the industry by surprise. I found trailer for each on YouTube.

"Churros" is the one I am looking most forward to. Prior to viewing the trailer, I had wondered how a full length feature film could be made about a snack food. It looks to be a fun film with a lot of explosive humor.

Check it all out at the above link!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Hello Dolly.

Re: 3 New Disneyland Attraction Based Films ..Space Mountain, Lincoln's Fight, & Chur

very funny. I have to say any of those 3 would be better than the Haunted Mansion movie!
    Very convincing storylines and acting I cant wait to see them in theaters lol!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: 3 New Disneyland Attraction Based Films ..Space Mountain, Lincoln's Fight, & Chur

Quote Originally Posted by BlAcKoUt510 View Post
    very funny. I have to say any of those 3 would be better than the Haunted Mansion movie!
    Very convincing storylines and acting I cant wait to see them in theaters lol!
    Must say that each of the three also put the country Bears movie to shame. The Churro trailer causes me to be more precaucious when I go to bite into one.

• Banned User

Funny clip, but why is this in the DLP section?

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Funny clip, but why is this in the DLP section?
    Cause I'm a dummy! Accidentally clicked on the wrong resort section.

• hogwarts + disneyland = ♥

HA! that's my school in the churro trailer...WW!

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

I could be wrong but didn't Dinsey also make a movie based on Mission To Mars?

There was a Mr Toad's Wild Ride movie as well as a Tower of Terror movie!

• Hello

Cool Re: 3 New Disneyland Attraction Based Films ..Space Mountain, Lincoln's Fight, & Chur

That was so funny. Can't wait to see them all.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by kburford View Post
    HA! that's my school in the churro trailer...WW!
    Sweet! What a coincidence. Where is your old school, kburford?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    I could be wrong but didn't Dinsey also make a movie based on Mission To Mars?
    Your memory serves you well, DIP. Disney's Mission To Mars film was released in 2000, the same year that Warner Bros. released Red Planet. I enjoyed both films that year ..but didn't realize it was based on the former attraction of the same name until you brought that to light here. If you would like to see the trailer again, click on the link below.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJsss222kIY]YouTube - Mission to Mars (2000) - Trailer[/ame]

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
    Disney made a live-action Mr. Toad's Wild Ride that was originally released in 1996. The film was released on video in 2004. The original release is said to have been overlooked by both critics and movie goers. It is finding it's deserved popular fanfair as a result of becoming available on DVD.

Here are the credits and a synopsis, as well as a YouTube clip from the film -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkXUOhj5o84]YouTube - Wind in the Willows (1996) (Part 1)[/ame]

Cast:

Steve Coogan
    Eric Idle
    Nicol Williamson
    Terry Jones
    Antony Sher
    John Cleese
    Stephen Fry
    Bernard Hill
    Michael Palin
    Nigel Planer
    Julia Sawalha

Crew:
    Director: Terry Jones
    Screenwriter: Terry Jones
    Source Writer: Kenneth Grahame
    Producer: Jake Eberts
    Producer: John Goldstone
    Cinematographer: David Tattersall
    Editor: Julian Doyle

Synopsis: Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (1996)

A live-action version of the classic story by Kenneth Grahame, featuring several members of Monty Python. Toad of Toad Hall (director Terry Jones) is a whimsical fellow who gets in trouble for driving too fast in his motorcar. The next thing he knows, a gang of weasels is trying to demolish Toad Hall and turn it into a dog-food factory. A whimsical and charming family...
    A live-action version of the classic story by Kenneth Grahame, featuring several members of Monty Python. Toad of Toad Hall (director Terry Jones) is a whimsical fellow who gets in trouble for driving too fast in his motorcar. The next thing he knows, a gang of weasels is trying to demolish Toad Hall and turn it into a dog-food factory. A whimsical and charming family film that was overlooked in its original release.

Looks like you could watch the entire Wind In The Willows based movie by watching each of the segments available on You Tube.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
    There never was a Tower of Terror based film. However, there is a Tower Of Terror" Trailer (The ride, NOT the movie) -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Z5bg0TLPs]YouTube - "Tower Of Terror" Trailer (The ride, NOT the movie)[/ame]

Appears to contain far more graphic violence and horror than what Disney films are known for. I'll keep you apprized as to when this one comes to theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Peoplemover Priit View Post
    That was so funny. Can't wait to see them all.
    Like you, I'm waiting with baited breath!

• Don't lets be silly! șoș

Meekly humorous. They could have been better done; maybe a little more thought on the scripts for the trailers could have helped.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMouse View Post
    Meekly humorous. They could have been better done; maybe a little more thought on the scripts for the trailers could have helped.
    Good point. I would have added more salt and pepper, oil and vineger.

• Sock Puppet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast