• Yeah.....

Sir D's Super Late Video TR Featuring a Bubble Party, CASP, Dancing Micechatters+MORE

Howdy Micechat!

So I know this took a week and a half to get around to, but I've been real busy lately helping my sister out with her new baby. Anyways, last-last sunday was a super funtastic trip with MonstersGoBoo, Pac-Man, Jennyy, and Alex E. Kritter was supposed to join us, but something came up. Well, our weekend started out at Jennyy's house saturday night with a wonderful dinner of made-from-scratch cheeseburgers and microwave pizzas.... healthy, I know. Being as I was chock full of energy and other good stuff from such a nutritious meal, I was feeling a bit crazy. Naturally, since we are a bunch of disney nerds in a house together, we watched nothing but disney movies on the TV all night. So, halfway through Aladdin, I grabbed some colored pencils and some paper and let my altered mind run free.... I ended up drawing these:

....That was a fun night.

Sunday came around and we were ready to hit the parks running on about four and a half hours of sleep. Don't ask me how, but we were actually able to get up and ready in time for opening! This is something I haven't done since I was a kid, so i was SUPER pumped to have an early start to a fun day. Fantasyland was deserted since it was so early, so we got to hit up just about everything there in about an hour. Jennyy came up with the great idea to bring a container of bubbles to the park and see how many rides we could bring them on and it actually turned into a really fun little game we got to play, at least until they ran out. Here's a fun little video showcasing most of our bubble fun we had that day, and I used the only song that seemed appropriate here...:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXzSS4hl8-Q&fmt=18]YouTube - Bubble Party at Disneyland![/ame]

After all that madness subsided, we decided to take a trip into space with Buzz Lightyear. I performed horribly, as usual, while it seemed like everyone else maxxed out their scores, as usual. But on our way out, we stopped by the LGM store to look at some of the cool stuff they had there.....when we come across these:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aytchuZmtGs&fmt=18]YouTube - BEST DISNEYLAND TOY EVER!![/ame]

These things entertained us for FAR longer than they should have, and we wasted about an hour in there just goofing off. We spent some time in toontown and had a few laughs, then we conquered some of the other attractions just begging for our attention. It was then getting close to noon, so we headed towards the hub for the meet. Now i apologize to everyone at the meets for always being such a putz, but I'm afraid I'm terribly shy and not very good at these things. I hope to improve someday so that it won't be so uncomfortable to be friendly to all you wonderful people. Until then, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm a nice guy......honest!

We didn't stay at the meet very long that day, we skipped out kinda early and headed out to Whitewater for some grub. For anyone that's never been, I HIGHLY recommend the steak nachos with all the fixin's. There's nothing better than a lunch-time re-fuel with some good food along with plenty of shenanigans between friends! Lunch lasted about an hour and a half that day, but it was worth it because when we got back into DCA through the hotel entrance, who should we find? but our favorite group of Grizzly Peak residents:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JhRDdRr84o&feature=channel&fmt=18]YouTube - The Miner 49'ers at Disney's California Adventure[/ame]

The Miner 49'ers are one of my favorite live groups currently playing in the parks. We took some more time out to participate in the great washboard symphony as well as learn some dancin' moves that, apparently, will help us pan for gold in the grizzly river! A lot more fun was had at DCA checking out the construction workers doin' their thang, and hitting up all the major rides over there. And while we didn't go into the Animation Building on this trip, MonstersGoBoo and I did go in on a previous trip, and.....well, I just kinda feel like pushing my newest "Attraction Experience" video into this trip report (Plus, you get to hear me and MonstersGoBoo do a little singing and acting!):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OXBaDOzJ1A&fmt=18]YouTube - Animation Building at DCA (Complete Tour) Pt. 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zdnrhmLm_8&feature=related&fmt=18]YouTube - Animation Building at DCA (Complete Tour) Pt. 2[/ame]

We hung around for a while longer until it was time to head on back to Disneyland to watch, and be a part of, the explosive new show Celebrate! A Street Party! I am a HUGE fan of this show and judging by the general consensus on these boards....I am in the minority. But still give this next video a chance, please! I feel that it successfully captures the fun and excitement I feel every time I see it rolling down the street, and If you're looking for the definitive video experience, look no further! And a BIG thank you to the lovely Miss Purple Dancing Girl for offering to tape our big moment so you all get a chance to see what four Micechatters look like bustin' a move on Main Street U.S.A....ENJOY!:

CASP 1 on Vimeo

CASP 2 on Vimeo

Well, after all that fun, it was starting to get dark and i wasn't planning on sticking around much longer. So we went back over to DCA to watch the Pixar Play Parade (sans water ) and then I called it a night! As always, tons of fun was had that day and I can't wait to do it again!

And a big thanks to all you Micechatters who stuck with me through this whole thing and be sure to let me know what you think!

• Done with MC.

Re: Sir D's Super Late Video TR Featuring a Bubble Party, CASP, Dancing Micechatters+

Great TR and the vimeo's where very well done.
    Thanks for all your efforts!

• Banned User

Re: Sir D's Super Late Video TR Featuring a Bubble Party, CASP, Dancing Micechatters+

Awesome! Good times, man.

• Yeah.....

Thanks you guys!

• MC, this is LD

A+ Trip report!!!

Looks like you had a great time!!!

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Great TR!

I wish I could have joined!

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Excellent, Marcus! Your Belle and Ariel drawings are SO funny and watching the video of when we were playing with the LGM toys made me miss that day so much.

I loves it!

nice vid....good effort...
    my heart is yours