my husband and I were having trouble deciding if we wanted to go to Disneyland or elsewhere. We sort of came to a conclusion that we wanted to go somewhere in Central America. We were looking around, and couldn't decide where/when/how much money we'd need, among other things that made us bicker.
So today we were talking about it, and finally decided to forgo the complications of somewhere else and just go to Disneyland sometime either later this year or early next year.
Ps, here's the thread that I posted before about our problem.