• I'm Wishing...

Disneyland Hotel's Mother's Day Brunch?

Hiya guys!

So, I heard about Disneyland Hotel's special Mother's Day Brunch. I was really hoping to take my mommy there this year and was wondering if anyone has gone before and enjoyed the experience! I truly want it to be special and memorable for her and wanted to get some opinions before I make reservations.

I would love any reviews, information, or comments you have... I really want it to be a lovely Mother's Day, and very special, and I would love to hear about your experiences!

Thanks so very much guys!

Re: Disneyland Hotel's Mother's Day Brunch?

I went last year with my wife and some friends from out of state. The brunch itself was very good. All the food was great and there were plenty of picture opportunities with princesses and some characters. We never felt rushed to leave to free up a table, which was very nice. The only downside to us was the price. It is pretty expensive, but that is really a personal thing. If you have never done it before, I think it is worth it as a special occasion every so often but is not something we would do every year.

• A Pirate's life for me!

We have done all of the special holiday Buffet events at the DLH's Grand Ballroom quite a few times plus the (now defunct) Father's Day BBQ that they had. The Thanksgiving Day Buffet has been our family tradition now for 7 years. Our very close friends enjoy it with us too.

Sadly, they chose to cancel this years Easter Day Buffet, or we would be there too!

We'll be there for Mother's Day though!

The Buffet is awesome! Plenty to eat and as mentioned, no on is there rushing you out of the place.

The dessert buffet table is HUGE! The chocolate fountain is the best! The crepes aren't too bad either!

Out of the three, (Mother's Day, Easter and Thanksgiving) the Thanksgiving Day Buffet is overall the best, but that is no complaint of the other two. They just tweak them a little for each seperate event.

As far as the cost goes, well, that is a personal choice. To some it's expensive, to others, it's not. To others, it's a once a year event that they budget for. They do offer PAP and CM discounts.

Disney doesn't have to do everything on the cheap. This is a VERY nice event for the folks that want to enjoy it.

And to us, it's worth EVERY penny!

• Sock Puppet

The food is to die for! Too much to choose from! LOL

They have live music playing throughout the day. They also have plenty of spots for photo opportunites. Nice floral displays. The characters change throughout the day. Alcohol is a seperate charge. The price includes parking at the hotel. Your mother will be pleased and impressed!

Be sure and make reservations through Disney Dining at 714-781-DINE.

• I'm Wishing...

Thanks so very much to everyone who replied, it sounds simply unreal! I can't wait =)