View Poll Results: Songs From More Recent Times That You Would Like To See At World Of Color

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beauty and the Beast songs like BatB, Be Our Guest, Belle, something There, Gaston

38 57.58%
  • Aladdin songs like A Whole New World, Proud of Your Boy, Arabian Nights, Friend Like Me

31 46.97%
  • Jungle Book "Bare Necessities, Colonel Hathi's March" and/or Tarzan "Trashin' The Camp, Two Worlds

21 31.82%
  • Toy Story affiliated songs like Woody's Round-Up, You've Got a Friend In Me

12 18.18%
  • Pocahontas "Colors of the Wind" and/or Brother Bear "You'll Be In My Heart"

30 45.45%
  • Lion King...Circle of Life, Hakuna Matata, Just Can't wait to be King, The Lion Sleeps Tonight

31 46.97%
  • Enchanted...True Love's Kiss, Happy Working Song, That's how You Know, Ever Ever After, so Close

19 28.79%
  • TV theme songs like New Mickey Mouse Club, Duck Tales, Goof Troop, Rescue Rangers

19 28.79%
  • Pirates movie theme song and/or Rout 66 song from Cars

15 22.73%
  • New versions past songs, and/or original songs written gor show / other songs not listed in poll

23 34.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Disney's World Of Color...Songs From More Recent Times That You Would Like To See

This thread is meant as a component to my recent thread with a similar title, Disney's World Of Color,,,Clasic Early Disney Songs You'd Like To See.

I hope the show will include a mix of bothe older clasics and newer tunes. A digital remixing/mastering of each or the tunes in the show would truely make them sparkle. These songs should be all the more delightful played in conjunction with film played on a waterscreen, colorful dancing fountains, piro effects, and much more.

Tell me which songs in more recent times that you would like most to be a part of the show. A poll will soon be up.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• All-American

Re: Disney's World Of Color...Songs From More Recent Times That You Would Like To See

I would definitely love it if they featured songs from the musical films of the Disney renaissance - Aladdin, Little Mermaid, B&tB, Lion King. Which is good, because I would bet that's part of what we'll get.

• (Not a) New User

Re: Disney's World Of Color...Songs From More Recent Times That You Would Like To See

You put up "Colors of the Wind" in the poll. That actually sounds like a great opening song to me...

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

There's no option for "none".

Now if the question was asking songs you would like to HEAR, then I could more easily be able to make a choice.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I like the Beauty and the Beast songs best of those listed, especially the title song.

I would definitely hope, however, with the show's title, that it would open with the original theme from the TV show. It would seem only fitting.

-- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Colors of the Wind doesn't feel like an opener song. It feels like a strong middle.

I think they should start small with the soundtrack of the original television series and then explode into something huge.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Banned User

I always thought Pocahontas was slightly under represented in the parks, so I was excited when I saw the concept art - Colors of the Wind sounds like a great fit for a "World of Color" show, but not as the opening. I agree that the original TV theme should be the opener.

• Banned User

I would love to see some Little Mermaid songs in there too. Also with the addition of the Little Mermaid ride next to the viewing arena would make everyone want to see the show and go to the attraction. What could be more perfect for a water show. I am also excited about the addition of colors of the wind, I have always loved that song. Beauty and the Beast songs would also be awesome, it is one of my favorite movies and I do feel that it is also under represented in the parks.

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

I know in the original art they have the whales from fantasia 2000 and I just can imagine how beautiful it would be for them to play the pines of romes in this show with the whales.

• The Pirate Girl

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyKid1994 View Post
    You put up "Colors of the Wind" in the poll. That actually sounds like a great opening song to me...

Actually, I think they are including it. Not necessarily as an opener, but they did have it in the concept art at DCA when I was there a few weeks ago.

For certain you must be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.

• Launch sequence engaged

I voted for The Jungle Book and Lion King, although for The Jungle Book I believe "I Wanna Be Like You" would be a much more upbeat song to be represented by dancing fountains.

I would scream and jump for joy if they used the Rescue Rangers theme.
    "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try." ~ Homer Simpson

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

I always feel like Disney picks the same 3 movies/songs for these kinds of shows. I would love some variety. Even just picking songs that aren't the big superstar hits (like "One Jump" from Aladdin instead of "Whole New World").
    I'd want to have the much loved but often neglected movies like Hercules or Emperor's New Groove (I am a Kuzcochik after all and if it can be in the Animation Building it should get to be in WOC).

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

I would be giddy as a school girl if they were to incorported both recent and past songs..I think the combination would fit just right IMO anyways
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• Kawasaki Kreep

What no SLAYER!?

•   
    • Artistic integrity

My vote - songs from Beauty and the Beast (Be Our Guest) ...
    and Pocahontas second.

There's something about the "sweeping" nature of songs like "Colors of the Wind" that I think will lend quite nicely .. to the flow of water fountains.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast