Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

• Minion

Three days, three unlucky events for someone.

Good day to you fine citizens of this wonderful forum we call MiceChat. Tonight I shall share with you the tale of three travelers on three separate days. On each of these days an unlucky event happens to one of our travelers while at the parks. Who's it going to be? Well, we shall find out, for today you will be reading the first part in a trilogy. Today's tale involves lasers, lights, horses, O2H, and the reason to always carry around a sewing kit.

March 23, 2009

We start our tale in a familar place, the parking garage. Two of the travelers exit a mysterious vehicle that is purple in colour. The first of these travelers is our own Amanda.Collishaw and the second is Light Mouse. *takes bow* Mickey greets us with a friendly hello before sending us off towards the escalators.

As we near the escalators I have an idea. I lead Amanda up towards the top of the parking structure. From there you can of course see the cast member parking lot but also quite a bit of backstage. Now, there's something new I totally didn't even know was back in that area that we saw that day.

Horsies! *plays with the horsies*

We made our way down the escalators and saw a familar face, High Leveler. We start talking to him for a minute or two and he realizes he has forgotten his AP in his car. He rushes off to retrieve it as we wonder if we'll see him again. We wait a few minutes for the tram as the parks were already busy with the spring breakers. We see the lines for the security tents and reverse direction towards the monorail. Of course it has shorter lines but of course it also only has one train running. Sads.

We have our monorail model here posing in front of our new Mark VII monorails.

We get into Disneyland and the first attraction of the morning is Peter Pan of course. Amanda hasn't been on it in ages and we decide it's the best way to start your morning. I love the star field!

Next up, she hasn't been in the castle just yet either! h'omgosh! So We take a tour through the castle and I point out the magic of how they do various effects. It really is amazing how convincing it all is yet how simple the effects are.

Make it pink! Make it blue! Make it . . . white?

Also, it's no longer "The En"

Next stop was a visit with Snow White.

Omnomnomnomnom.

As we were on the attraction Amanda made the comment that she wanted to find a box just like the Evil Queen's. I tell her I know just the place to find it. Disneyana! They have two different versions, neither of which are exact copies of the box but artistic representations of them. Oh well. As we wandered about something caught my eye. Donald has a middle name? Apparently he does and we asked and were told what it was but totally forgot. *wikipedias it* "Fauntleroy"

*exploring various shops*

I begged and pleaded for the two of us to go on the tea cups and Amanda finally gave in. I love spinny rides!

After we were thoroughly spun we decided it was a good idea to get jerked around through a temple as well. So we made our way into Adventureland and there we saw our first form of intelligent life inside the park.

Mara is watching yous.

After a quick run in with Mara we get a call from Kritter (Nico) telling us that he's coming to the parks. Amanda and I find head towards Main St. to wait for Nico and she tells me she's never had one of the corndogs. I highly suggest you purchase at least one to taste them. So we get her a corndog and find a place to sit. BAM THAT IN YOUR FACE FLAVOR EXPLOSION! We're pretty sure they dip their corndogs in drugs while frying them. They're so delicious they're addictive! Nico calls us trying to figure out where we are. Apparently he thought we said Plaza Gardens when we were actually at Plaza Inn. Oh well. Amanda was just finishing up her corndog when Nico came around. He asks us if we have any safety pins. We ask him why and he shows us his pants. We head over to First Aid to see what we could scrounge up for him and his pants.

Although a good quick fix, shiny, SHARP objects near your crotch are not quite good ideas. Especially if you don't want to attract attention. So we found a sewing kit at First Aid as well. Fun to follow.

No Nico! Stay in there when you don't have your pants on! This is a family park!

Working hard for the money *sings*

This is why you should always keep a sewing kit with you.

Good as new!

Happy Nico is happy.

The parks were already in full swing with how busy they were and we wanted to grab some fastpasses for Roger Rabbit. As we get there they shut down the machines because of how fast people were getting them. So with that plan shot we wandered around ToonTown.

Decapitated Duck!

It's the 8th wonder of the world! The backside of Water!!!! 02H! 02H! 02H!

I'm on top of the world!

Apparently Nico gets to be special today. *shakes fist*

Happy Nico is happy again.

After that we headed on down to DCA as it was way too busy in DL. First stop, Muppet Vision!

Walt is always watching. Walt is watching you put your feet up on his table.

It was a nice little place to relax and get away from everyone. It was nice and cool and just . . . yeah.

After Nico ran off to go find Nemo without telling us we had to reconnect and go find Crush.

Our wonderful host. Oh! Crush can't fire lasers. I tried to teach him how to fire them from his eyes but somehow he just can't do it.

Wootles! 760k!

Creepy Nico.

Constance!

Usual Nico.

And that ends our first night of this trilogy. We will be back later to continue on and be sure to keep an eye out for updates as we discover what has befallen upon our guests!
    Last edited by MousieMagic; 04-17-2009 at 12:03 PM.

• I'll pencil this in later

Re: Three days, three unlucky events for someone.

Haha, that was a fun TR. Looking forward to the rest.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Nice pics. Looks like you and "amanda the monorail model" had a manic day of spontenious fun. I especially liked the photos of Crush, Toontown, and from atop M&F parking structure.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Yeah.....

This is gonna be an EPIC trilogy. It already is epic......I'm in it!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Didymus View Post
    Sounds like an epic-curian delight.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Missing Main Street

Truly a tale of adventure and intrigue!

Thank heaven the fashion jeanmergency was remedied in a timely manner, before innocent children could be traumatized by Nico's overexposure.

One brush with disaster is behind us, but what is still to come?
    The suspense is kiiilllinnnggg me!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
    -Roald Dahl

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Nice report, can't wait to read the next edition.
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

• AW THERE U R.

I GOT TO BE THERE FOR ONE DAY TO CELEBRATE!! omgz. and ride up in elevators with you!! hooh hah

Loving the TR. Looking forward to the next installment. Great pics and commentary. Thanks!!!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Very creative. Well done LM, I'll be looking for the rest.

•   
    • Kerplookee

well done. Can't wait for the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

• 1st Visit: 7/23/1955

Corn dogs! Corn dogs! Corn dogs!

I love anyone who appreciates a Disneyland corn dog. They are the best.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Didymus View Post
    Agreed! I still can't believe we randomly walked into you that day.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKimmie View Post
    Truly a tale of adventure and intrigue!

Thank heaven the fashion jeanmergency was remedied in a timely manner, before innocent children could be traumatized by Nico's overexposure.

One brush with disaster is behind us, but what is still to come?
    The suspense is kiiilllinnnggg me!
    The hole was bigger than what the picture shows. It goes from a little above his zipper down pretty much to the seam. If I tried I could probably fit both of my hands in and clap. As he was driving there he was wondering why it felt so drafty in his car.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteGCUnit View Post
    I GOT TO BE THERE FOR ONE DAY TO CELEBRATE!! omgz. and ride up in elevators with you!! hooh hah
    You should have been there for more!

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey's Girl View Post
    Corn dogs! Corn dogs! Corn dogs!

I love anyone who appreciates a Disneyland corn dog. They are the best.
    I also tried one of the spicy corndogs in DCA. Ew. I'll take my Disneycrack corndog any day over that. <3 the red wagon.

• Grim Grinning

Awww, you left out the other pics from Donalds boat.... sad. This looks better than anything I could do. I can't wait for the rest, even though I was there, it's exciting to see all the pictures.

• Favorite movie ever

Blog Entries

Very well done TR, Light Mouse! I look forward to the rest!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra5drgntKOI

I'M LOOKING THROUGH YOU...WHERE DID YOU GO?

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast