Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Following the Second Star

Re: Picture of HM Tightrope walker?

Quote Originally Posted by Light Mouse View Post
    I know this is kind of creepy and stalkerish but whatever. I've seen one of my friend's room before by way of a youtube video blog. On her wall she has all of the stretching portraits and they are about 4 feet tall I'd say. You might be able to talk to her to see if she can take any close up pictures of details or maybe even scan it for you. Her name on these boards is SkeletonStockings
    She would be a very good person to ask with questions about making the costume as well! She was Lillian Gracey (tightrope walker) this Halloween!

Her costume is seen here:

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• (Not a) New User

Also if you want a really nice version, you can go to:

doombuggies.com
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 04-17-2009 at 11:01 AM. Reason: link to another message board deleted

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Should have taken your chances with the WDW forum, it's been done there before

MNSSHP pics

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    She would be a very good person to ask with questions about making the costume as well! She was Lillian Gracey (tightrope walker) this Halloween!

Her costume is seen here:

Great costume, but I just think you need the umbrella (or is it a parasol?) to make the outfit complete.

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Quote Originally Posted by astrologic View Post
    This is a really cute costume idea. I'm hoping pics will come of it?
    Oh yes. I am sewing the purple on the bodice right now....and will be painting the daisies on after that. I will definately show pictures as soon as it is completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Magic View Post
    Should have taken your chances with the WDW forum, it's been done there before

MNSSHP pics
    Yes, I remembered that trip report...and scoped it out before I started. I'm pretty sure that's where my daughter got the idea. Clockwork and his wife went right before us last year, and I showed my husband and daughter the trip report. Our daughter had a fit over his wife's costume...and her alligator. I think it stuck in her mind...and inspired her to be the same this year. I made sure to write Clockwork and ask for his blessing in "borrowing" his wife's idea. I didn't want to just "steal" someone's idea. He was nice enough to give his blessing...and asked that I post pictures of the finished product.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfann121 View Post
    Great costume, but I just think you need the umbrella (or is it a parasol?) to make the outfit complete.
    You know...THAT is the hardest thing to find. I decided to settle for just a light pink umbrella...but, even that is hard to find. I have found dark pink...but, no light pink. I'm still on the look out...although, With the alligator and trick or treat bag..I'm pretty sure I will end up carrying it most of the night. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12