Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Delawarean Girl

If you can have something from WDW to come to Disneyland. What would it be?

I thought I would ask a fun question to ask the MiceChatters.

If you can have something from WDW to come to Disneyland. What would it be?

Like I would really like it to have Test Track & Club Cool to be there. I know they have Coke Corner. But I kind of like them to have Casey's Corner more.

Stuff like that.

• Cake Anyone?

Re: If you can have something from WDW to come to Disneyland. What would it be?

How about them just bringing back the stuff the took from DL?
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

I would love Mickey's Philharmagic! I also agree I want the Country Bears and People Mover Back!!

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
    How about them just bringing back the stuff the took from DL?
    Stuff like what? Please explain.

I think DL is getting an attraction like Test Track in Carsland, I actually like the idea of using the same ride technology to produce different experiences rather than exact duplicates. Just like Dinosaur and the former Body Wars.

I am on the fence about Philharmagic because it is a 3d movie (the best one in my opinion) and it is getting to the point where there are just too many.

My wife would for sure want rock n' rollercoaster.

How about bringing over some of their dining options, we are making our 6th trip to wdw next month and only eating at one location that we have tried before, there are so many choices it will take a real effort to ever eat at each one.

Same could be said for the resorts, we stay at a different one each time, I know DL does not all the space as wdw but building a couple of value and moderate resorts would be nice.
    Maybe you folks can tell me though. Does gettin' two womenfolk mean you're the winner or the loser?
    ~Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland

• Lurker No More!

A new, thrilling, extensively-themed coaster like Expedition Everest. California Screaming is a great ride but Everest is that and so much more.
    ABOMIBOT
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personal Site ABOMIBOT.com | Professional Site Playhead.com | Follow My Tweets
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Carousal of Progress
    Block Party Bash

That's all I can really think of... haha. I'm too tired to think!

• I'm not really here

I would really prefer Disney to start coming up with original ideas and not copying attractions from parks. So in answer... nothing.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    she's referring to pieces on loan or transfer to WDW.. like the Walt Office stuff, CoP, etc.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Carousel of Progress, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, and WDW's superior versions of Peter Pan's Flight and Splash Mountain.

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
    Carousal of Progress
    Block Party Bash

That's all I can really think of... haha. I'm too tired to think!
    Quote Originally Posted by flynnibus View Post
    she's referring to pieces on loan or transfer to WDW.. like the Walt Office stuff, CoP, etc.
    Thank you. I'm just randomly thinking. Yeah, I wish Disneyland would have Carousal of Progress too. Or for the both of them. Only one sad part, is one won't be an org. .

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

People Mover.

and... that's really about it. As much as I enjoyed Mission:Space, I like that it's a unique attraction to Epcot.

As much as I like Expedition Everest, it's too similar in concept to the Matterhorn.

Oh I suppose I wouldn't mind a variation of the Rockin Rollercoaster in Hollywoodland, but prefer it not to be the same Aerosmith and prefer the elements inside to be more realistic.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Off to Neverland

Mission Space, Test Track, and EVEREST!!!

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

Im definetly choosing Rock N roll coster...my nephew would just go crazy if they ever bring it here.
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• Haunted Mansion Lover

Rocknrollercoaster but a KISS version instead of Aerosmith and it would be nice to have all of the food options!
    Foolish Mortal

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast