Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Disney Wrassler's Disneyland Trip Report Bonanza Extravaganza!

Okay, so I loaded my Amish buggy up and headed west for celebratin'! I called Disneyland and says to 'em I was celebratin' and they started to raise kane with me by askin' what I was celebratin' an' I said it was my birthday. They says they didn't buy my excuse since I used it about 300 other times with them in the past.

So anyway, I got in and tried to look for a boy who was lost. I says to myself, "Where is that Lost Boy?" Then a voice came to me and said, "Do not bother looking." I thought that was just the alcohol. Turns out, it was.

So anyway, I needed more moonshine and headed over to a place where I knew I could get it. See, I know this Pirate Captain who was once dead and marooned on an island and then he visited me in Kentucky.

So, we boarded our boat and went in search for him. We did find him, but he drank all the Rum.

Then we went outside and Jazz players was playin.

But then I saw this neat, upper middle class white trash lookin' house over by the river and decided to check it out. I thought it would be like maw and paws house, but nope, this house had g-g-g-GHOSTS!!!! Now normally I see them when I'm passed out. But when I passed out last time, I accidentally lit our cabin on fire. I blamed it on Indians though.

Anyway, I ain't never seen a real ghost before!!!

(Check the pictures attached and this TR ain't done yet)
    Attached Images Attached Images      

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: Disney Wrassler's Disneyland Trip Report Bonanza Extravaganza!

So we walked into this creepy old mansion and marveled at the beautiful paintings of the residents. I mean, my fear was erased when I saw that nice old lady sitting down with a smile on her face, the pretty little gal with her umbrella, etc. I mean, they looked just like my neighbors, typical, down to earth kinda people.

But then a strange metamorphasis had occured and these people turned out to be vile monsters!!....Again, just like my neighbors.

Oh, even the homeowner was looking down at us with a nice, kind smile on his face. Isn't it nice when you're greeted with a happy smile?

So we walked down the mansions dark lit hallway and boarded a doombuggy. I thought, "OH, this is nice, a guided tour!" I mean, I was interested in buying a new home like this to store all my tractors in.

Then I saw this weird ladies head floating around and ghosts dancing! I was surpirsed that they weren't listening to Billy Ray and doing the square dance though.

So then we went into this one room where, I kid you not, and saw my ex-girlfriend in her bridal dress. One time I fell head over heels for her, but that's before they locked her up in the looney bin. I was happy to see that she was happily getting married though. I'll send her a card.

So then we got out of the mansion and what a wonderful view there was of the Rivers of America!

So then I...

...I'll post the rest of the trip later. Wrasslin' is on .

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Hee! More!!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

(NNL Slaps me out of my drunken stupor)

I'm up! I'm up!

Okay, so then we all boarded this train and saw some hot chicks dressed up like princesses after we unloaded. Usually my type of chick has a bigger beer belly than I do.

So, I said to my friend, "Buddy, I just won $5 from the lottery. How 'bout I treat you to a nice, luxurious cruise around the world?" No, I wasn't talking about strolling down our street which is fully of diverse neighbors who chase us off with pitchforks for trying to use their outhouses. I'm sayin' High Class.

So, we boarded the boat and low and behold, we ain't in Anaheim anymore! I didn't know all the kids around the world sing in perfect chorus and harmony at the same time! OH! and I did have a bone to pick. Where's all the lil Hillbilly kids at on that there ride? I mean, it would have been so fitting to have them in there singin' and spittin' backer juice at the same time!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

So, okay get this. I got on the ride, took a swig of that water, and I don't know what they put in it, but that's some wacky stuff man! Them lil kids looked more evil than ever before! I swear one of them was threating me in Mexico!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

You know, honestly, I didn't even notice Simba until after I saw the picture I took of Pumbaa. I know, how could I have missed that? But to be fair, I also didn't notice the America scene. I blacked out when we entered and regained consciousness once we left.

Did I miss anything?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

So then we decided to visit the castle walk through. Had to see how my baby, Maleficent was doin. So we enter the castle and was all chipper and excited because I wanted to give her a big hug and kiss and get caught up on times and what appears?

A TV!!! A stupid computer animated walk through of the thing you see on the Sleeping Beauty DVD! A crummy cheap, high definition, wide screen, high tech surround sound system enetrtainment room that me and my NASCAR buddies would sure as heck love to have! We were disappointed. Then my bud said, "Hey stupid! The real enterance is this way!" So I pushed him over and ran in hoping to see my baby cakes. She was doing fine. Just had some lady issues goin' on by the time I left her in the castle I guess. She just wanted to kill some dude and kill some girl. Same ol' same ol'. I figured all ladies turned into dragons to do that kinda stuff. I took pictures of her, but she said if I posted them on MiceChat she'd burn me to a crisp. Talk about love. That kinda attitude is what made me want to keep coming back for more. She really does have a beautiful heart and she really does love holding hands while taking a walk on the beach.

So after seeing my baby cakes, we got some Pineapple whips and got admission into the great golden state of California!

I even saw the beautiful concrete lagoon in California!

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

I am lovin' it!! Keep them coming!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

So then we decided to go river rafting. There went my goal of staying dry that day!

After that we decided to take somewone's volkswagon and decided to drop one of our friends off at home. Don't worry though, we only flipped the car a few times.

But on the way back, we stopped by a little joint called "In-N-Out" for dinner. I doubt any of you have ever heard of it .

But also on the way back, we passed by the Angels stadium. There must have been a game on. We went to Disneyland on Tuesday April 7 and when we passed by the stadium, fans had been lining up at the enterance. God bless your soul young man! You're pitching with real angels now!

I also included pictures of my buddy that I told you about that was once dead and marooned on an island that I took earlier in the day. I swear, why do all these oddball people get attracted to me!?!?!

By that evening we were pretty popped and decided to check in for the night at the glamourous Hollywood Tower Hotel. Only the most elite of the elite have stayed there. I told them I was Walt Disney and they gave me free lodging.

• Disappearing/Reappearing

LOL!!!!

But then a strange metamorphasis had occured and these people turned out to be vile monsters!!....Again, just like my neighbors.
    I just love that line! Too funny!

And I could just picture you and Maleficient holding hands and walking on the beach. haha

Great report! Keep it coming!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Land sakes! Considering the hords of upper class white trash talkin' city folk, it's right wonderous that you were able to get all caught up with that thar lost feller boy and that rum guzzlin' scallywag.

Seems like you varments had a pert good knee-slappen, armpit-tootin time at der disneysnitzel resnort. Look forward to the rest of yer reperty. Yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

But then when we got up to the Hotel enterance, we decided to hit Toy Story Mania before hand.

So we got in line and I swear Potato Head was hitting on me. He was checking me out. I know he was! I never felt so uncomfortable in my life! Then he said, "How ya Doin'?" and I lost it! I could not handle his verbal abuse anymore! So then we walked through the "Line", if that's what you call it and finally got onto the ride. You'd think they would have done something to make it feel like a carnival atmosphere. Even I was in line playing the role of the side show freak and that did nothing to help the poor excuse of a queue line they had going on!

Okay, so we played the games and my friend beat me. he's such a loser! I just kept ragging on him about it . It was funny.

So then we decided to head back to the hotel. By that time DCA had 10 minutes before closing and it began to sprinkle. By the time we got into the Hotels Library, it went from sprinkles to frog stranglin' gully wusher galore! I mean it was stormin'! The polite clerk asked about how we stayed so dry. I said my deodorant does a good job keeping my armpits dry and I was glad she noticed. It made me feel good to know ladies payed attention that kinda stuff.

So we moved along and for some odd reason they detoured us to the basement. Now, I didn't mind that, but good golly, you'd think such a high class hotel chain would properly maintain their equipment!

So FINALLY they opened the elevator and the polite young clerk wished us a good nights rest.

So we got in and Kenny G began to do his job. Then suddenly the power went out and our elevator went into another zone. I think the Eastern time zone or something. I tried to figure it out so I could adjust my watch. Then it finally began to go up and I saw an image of myself. "Do I really look that ugly?" I thought to myself. Then I disappeared. Then we saw a happy group of people waundering the halls and I figured this was my floor to get off at. I wanted to hurry up and ask them a question. But they disappeared! That's how most of my girlfriends are though. So I figured they were playing hard to get and I was persistant on asking them something. But then the elevator was struck by lighting! But this was not usual! Most elevators that lose power would just stay still until help arrived! However this elevator kept bouncing up and down and shaking me up like a can of beer!

So we got off the elevator and I told the young clerk I was calling her district manager!

So after that, we went on Nemo. The ride operators at the loading station asked the little girl in front of us if she wanted them to sing happy birthday to her backwards. So they did that. They turned around and sang happy birthday to her backwards!! The submarines seemed to be more comfortable than they use to be in the old days though.

After Nemo, we hit the train at the Tomorrowland station, went through the grand canyon, saw dinosaurs, basically everything you do when going to my grandma's house.

So we got off in new Orleans and I saw my Ex-Girlfriend one more time in her upper middle class white trash home and then I saw my buddy in the Caribbean one more time to see if he had managed to get his hands on more rum since I saw him last earlier in the day. Still the same axe-totin' mad woman I loved, still the same drunk friend I remembered. Isn't it ironic how the more things change, the more they stay the same?

Okay, so basically, that's the end of this trip report. I came, I rode, I saw, I rode, I drank, I saw, I left, I came back, I took a picture with Minnie, I got slapped by Minnie, I drank more, and I left again. That pretty much sums up my trip report at Disneyland.

Now just wait for my trip report to the premiere of Observe and Report that happened on April 6 at the Grauman's Theatre on Hollywood BLVD! I honest to god wound up being in a picture with Anna Faris! But you can just see me in the background, across the street, taking a picture of her backside. But hey, it's not all that often men like myself get to be in pictures with Anna Faris! Then I got to see the movie with the celebrities afterwards!

Hollywood trip report coming later this week.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Cool DW, glad you had a great time.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Seems like you varments had a pert good knee-slappen, armpit-tootin time at der disneysnitzel resnort. Look forward to the rest of yer reperty. Yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!
    I didn't understand a word you said RW .

• Sock Puppet

hahaha that is so heeelaaaarious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast