For me, it's rainy Fridays in February. True, some rides are closed (Alice, Mulholland, Teacups to name a few) and entertainment is generally canceled (fireworks, F!), but:
1. I love the rain.
2. I love taking photographs in the rain, because, IMHO, the park is prettier in the rain!
3. Most tourists hate the rain; most locals don't want to deal with it.
4. The park is nearly empty.
5. The extended hours make it feel like a winter weekday (crowd wise) but with more time!
And, finally, but:
1. Peeling off socks from feet that have been soaking in your shoes for 15 hours is ... not fun. It hurts. Bad.
For us, ANYTIME that we go is the perfect time to be there!
I know... That is not what you wanted to hear.
Be careful with the term, "perfect".
Even DL might have a tough time delivering "perfect"...
You do make a good point.
This all started when I discovered I had more vacation time than I thought and luckly fell into to some extra cash. Wanting to make the most of my time and money I thought I'd ask you folks.
So I shall restate:
I would like everyones personal opionion on the best time of year to vist to disneyland.