Fastpass Exchange Card Instead Of Free Birthday Entry

Hi!

I'm going to Disneyland next month on my birthday. Since I already have a two-day park hopper ticket I saw online that "a birthday FASTPASS® exchange card+ for a certain number attractions at both Disneyland® Park and Disney's California Adventure® Park." Does anyone know what exactly this is? They also offer "a birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-Day/I1-Park ticket** for certain purchases including select merchandise, tour experiences or for Disney's PhotoPass® on-site services at participating locations at Disneyland® Resort" or "A 1-Day/1-Park ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday."

I immediately think I should go for the Fastpass but am not sure. Any suggestions. Unfortunately, taking the one day park ticket isn't an option.

Thanks!!!

• Still Dizzy

Re: Fastpass Exchange Card Instead Of Free Birthday Entry

I would go for the birthday fun card.

Unless your birthday is on like memorial day weekend, you'll be fine just collecting fastpasses as normal. The fastpass gift isn't like a free fastpass for every ride constantly (which would have actually been worth it), it's only a certain number of passes.

Go for the free 69 bucks.

• Off to Neverland

yeah... fun pass. no 2nd thoughts about it!

• Vasooki-land Owner

Yeah. You get I think it was Donald and Daisy fastpasses. Donald was big rides, like Indy, and Space, and Daisy was for rides such as Roger Rabbit. And the busier the park, the less Donalds, and the more Daisies.

At least I think thats how it worked. :P Dont quote me on it. If its wrong, I'll remove that.

The fun card is my choice. 69 bucks to spend on anything in the park? Except for food anyway.
    We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land!

• Wishing upon a star....

My friend got the Donald for her birthday and it covered the whole group.( 6 I think) She said it was much better than the gift card. But she does not hesitate to buy what she wants anyway. She did say the fast pass was a lot of fun.

• That's a lot of look.

The Fast Pass choice would only be worth it if your birthday is on a busy day (a holiday or weekend) when Fast Passes in the park may run out early. The choices have been changed to three rides each from Donald's Favorites and Daisy's Favorites for all days.

• Addicted to MC since '08

Only three ride choices with Donald?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasooki View Post
    The fun card is my choice. 69 bucks to spend on anything in the park? Except for food anyway.
    I can't use it on food? Thats what I was planning on doing with the card! Boo.
    Shopping:

1. www.disneystore.com
    2. http://www.mouseshoppe.com
    3. http://www.laughingplacestore.com
    4. "Disneyland Delivears" (800) 362-4533, [email protected]

Want to learn how to live more healthy? www.losenowandkeepitoff.com for more info ([email protected])

• The Dudester

Quote Originally Posted by rooby View Post
    I can't use it on food? Thats what I was planning on doing with the card! Boo.
    Yeah, no food with the card. It's a bummer, but I'm still excited to buy merchandise. I don't usually buy much other than the occassional pin, because I don't want to spend the money. But with 69 free bucks I can splurge a little!

Quote Originally Posted by missmonkey View Post
    The Fast Pass choice would only be worth it if your birthday is on a busy day (a holiday or weekend) when Fast Passes in the park may run out early. The choices have been changed to three rides each from Donald's Favorites and Daisy's Favorites for all days.
    It's been consistently busy in the parks, so that fastpass option is becoming surprisingly valuable and popular. When it comes right down to it, what does $69 buy you? A sweatshirt? Compared to the fastpasses that kind of give you a dream day in the park especially when you have to come on whatever day your birthday falls on, even if it's a busy day. Each member in your party gets that set of 6 fastpasses, and you still can collect fastpasses in the usual way throughout the day.

Remember that your whole group has to present together (EVERYONE WITH THEIR PARK ENTRY TICKETS) at the ticket window or City Hall or the Lobby to get the fastpass exchange ticket, and then you take those exchange tickets to the Tour Kiosk at Disneyland or the Info Station at California Adventure to get your set of birthday fastpasses.