Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: Disneyland's Summer Nightastic announced: New fireworks, Fantasmic! enhancements

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I'm headed to the wrong coast. All of that sounds really exciting. I look forward to MiceChatter's telling me all about this, and posting a lot of pictures.
    That's something you can count on. We'll probably have reviews up before the last firework shell explodes.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• steven.

Re: Disneyland's Summer Nightastic announced: New fireworks, Fantasmic! enhancements

wow.
    thanks for the update!

aside from the very cheesy name + artwork..
    i'm super excited to see the end result of the fantasmic! refurb + the return of the old electrical parade floats...i'll miss the blue fairy though (i still don't see why they just can't put the tinkerbell float after the peter pan float or place the blue fairy with the pinocchio unit...haha).

the new firework show seems like it should be a fun show to watch.
    (even though i'll miss also miss remember).

a long time ago i got the walt disney treasure's disneyland, usa dvd + on the second disk it had the "disneyland after dark" feature from the park's early years. since then i awlays wished i could experience the park in the similar fashion...it just seemed so fun. i like how they're trying that whole tomorrowland dance thing...we'll see how it turns out + hopefully it'll all be great.

here's to the summer! haha.
    Last edited by a_shy_kid; 04-24-2009 at 08:14 PM.
    i've got no strings.

• (Not a) New User

Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandFan1997 View Post
    Yay!
    As for electrical parade well, they are just bringing back 2 old floats the Pinocchio Pleasure Island, and Snow White Dwarf mine, it still wont be the same since its not as Disneyland Park. And the Blue Fairy will be absent (forever shes not returing as the grand marshall of the parade)and Tinkerbell and her Pixie Pals will open the parade with a new unit.(hmmm sounds like a Light Magic resemblence lol) As for the music its still unkown if the Dreamlights version will be used.
    I do not believe it said the Blue Fairy is actually leaving. I see no reason why they can't just add it to the Pinocchio part of the parade.

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

I wish they provided a little more detailed info about EP. I feel we do not know much more than we did before other than the changes are now confirmed.

The Blue Fairy is leaving shes being replaced by the Tinkerbell unit, i have confirmed this by a close friend who is working in the parade dept and is a float driver for electrical parade , he also said that the old floats from Snow White Dwarf Mine and Pinocchio Pleasure Island Unit had been restored and are coming back to the parade. I think its gonna be odd seeing a new float with the old electrical parade floats don't you think? they should have just made all new floats for the parade like Dreamlights in Tokyo.

Wow... that art looks like a three minute job on photoshop. Seriously, the name and the artwork may be terrible, but...

it sounds AWESOME! I've been hearing various things about the new Maleficent dragon, and it will be epic. Crawling out of the stage, moving around, and everything. Quite the change from the simple mechanism they had for Bucky.

Pixie Hollow sounds like a cool little detail, I'm guessing something similar to the Tinker Bell pixie dust on the previous Mickey floral?

The electrical parade I'm not as psyched about. A simple enhancement, is all.

in all, sounds like the upcoming nights at Disneyland will be the place to be!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    That's something you can count on. We'll probably have reviews up before the last firework shell explodes.
    I can always count on MiceChat to keep me informed. It's the next best thing to being there. I remember when the 50th was being unveiled. MiceChat didn't let me down then, and I know that you won't let me down now.

• Follow me on Twitter!!!

So the Blue Fairy isn't going to be in it at all anymore?? Not even with the Pinocchio unit??? How sad

But I'm excited for Pixie Hollow, Magic! and ESPECIALLY Fantasmic!!!!!
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

• Follow me on Twitter!!!

The Blue Fairy is leaving shes being replaced by the Tinkerbell unit, i have confirmed this by a close friend who is working in the parade dept and is a float driver for electrical parade , he also said that the old floats from Snow White Dwarf Mine and Pinocchio Pleasure Island Unit had been restored and are coming back to the parade. I think its gonna be odd seeing a new float with the old electrical parade floats don't you think? they should have just made all new floats for the parade like Dreamlights in Tokyo.
    Your friend doesn't know about the music yet??? I'm really hoping the keep it the way it is...
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

I have to say, I remember the first tv commercials for Fantasmic, and I remember they showed a full body, fully articulated dragon. When I actually saw it, and saw this dragon head on top of a cherry picker arm, I thought it was false advertising. I'm glad they're finally getting around to improving, or fixing it.

• (Not a) New User

Alright, then how come they didn't say in the announcements that the Blue Fairy is for sure leaving, or mention her at all? Does your friend actually work on the floats, or only drives one of them?

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

This might be a stupid question but is the Electrical Parade still going to be at DCA? I know Al rumored it coming back to Disneyland... Dumbo flying, this will be interesting!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

I'll miss Remember.

But, I'm really excited for these changes! Sounds fun, esp. Fantasmic!'s new dragon! Duuuude!!

I wonder if they'll have to change the route for the electrical parade with all of the construction walls around the bay and around the old golden dreams theater...

• Lost in Wonderland

I would expect that if your friend is a float driver, they would have already seen if there were minor changes done to the "old" Electrical Parade floats. I wouldn't expect anything major though. And as noted in the press release, the Pixie Dust Trails help link the new Tinker Bell float with the "old" floats. Will we get new music? Well, the press release says it will feature "electrifying audio". Sorry I can't give you a clear answer, as I obviously know nothing.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast