So if u care to find me, look to the western sky

Cool Help with 2fer upgrade

Hello everyone, im a new poster here but been stalking these threads for the past year and a half...
    Im a member to laughingplace.com but i had wanted to talk to more smart disney ppl here for these couple of questions i had

1. i have a 2fer pass that i already used and plan to use the free day 2morrow(4/26) at DCA and well i wanted to know if i can upgrade the ticket and i need any info on that please to make a deluxe pass

2. Also is it possible if u used it already at dland a week ago and then used it again at dland and not be forced to the other park dca and would the system know that.... if it does make you go to opposite park via the other one the other day, would the monorail station on dtd make a differ

• I'm wishing

Re: Help with 2fer upgrade

You can use your ticket on any day that it's still usable valid, to upgrade. You will get the face value of the ticket (I suspect $69?) then you can pay the rest of the price for the level of pass you are buying...or if you are a southern California resident, you may spread those payments out over the next 11 months (they will automatically charge your credit/debit card each month).

Yes, they know which park you went to on your first day, if you try to enter Disneyland (again) they will tell you that your two-fer was already used for DL and direct you to CA Adventure.

If you upgrade early in the day, you'll have an annual passport, which is a park hopper and good for both parks!

Have fun!

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

I don't know the answer to number #1, but I do know a little about #2.

If you already used the 2-fer ticket at Disneyland, you cannot use it again at Disneyland... It's the whole point of the 2-fer. So, yes, the monorail station at DTD will know if you already went to Disneyland. I've asked about this before for my cousin, and that's the rule.

• I'm wishing

also, you won't be able to use the Monorail in DTD with your old ticket...it goes into DL. But if you upgrade your ticket to an annual pass you'll be able to visit both parks and use the monorail.

So if u care to find me, look to the western sky

thanks guys.... i do know how much functions go on in dland but i wanted to clear up this 2fer w these questions. ive been a passholder since 05 but gonna use this ticket to upgrade to a pass today